Monday, June 24, 2019

Welcome Home Victory Lap



Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

Commander Adama: (to Leoben) Is there another way out of here?

Leoben: Yeah. (laughing)

Commander Adama: Listen, we're gonna go out another way.

Chief Tyrol: Sir, I don't think that's a wise idea.









iss_06-24-2019_3.jpg



iss_06-24-2019_4.jpg



iss_06-24-2019_5.jpg



iss_06-24-2019_6.jpg








http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_and_Robotic_Exploration/International_Space_Station/Where_is_the_International_Space_Station

esa

Where Is The International Space Station?








posted by Kerry Burgess - Saturday, September 15, 2007

I keep having these curious sensations that seem to be of me landing on the ground, and I assume I am strapped to a parachute because I can't see the parachute. I'm not certain how long I have been consciously aware of that sensation. In these sensations, I am almost, but partially, visualizing myself looking down at my legs as I am about to hit the ground. I can distinquish the color of the ground and some basic details about the texture of the ground. I can see the black military boots and I am wearing and what seems to be a green flight pressure suit that fighter jet pilots would wear. I see the image clearly in my mind, but I find it confusing because I don't consciously remember any such experience so I can only describe it as something I partially visualize, which seems curious itself. I used to describe such sensations as 'foreign dream,' because they seemed to have been produced by sources outside my mind, although this particular sensation about landing on the ground with a parachute while wearing a flight suit occurred to me after I had been awake for a while. Such waking images have probably been occurring to me for a long time but only the similar dreams would stay within my attention span for some reason.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/11/astronaut-is-sick-space-walk-postponed.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:14 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Astronaut is Sick; Space Walk Postponed Till Monday


from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

For the past several hours, I have been examining my memory for anything that could represent me falling out of the Columbia as it landed during STS-1, assuming that something such as that did occur to me.

There was that time in France where I walked off the wrong side of the train because I was drunk and didn't even realize I had fallen until I was face down in the dirt.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

So then I started thinking: how fast is the shuttle moving when it lands?

Then I looked it up. According to this information on the atmospheric free flight, it landed at 213 mph. How the hell could I have survived falling something like 75 feet to the ground at over 200 mph?

If I did fall out, I must have been high enough to open my parachute.





From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/31/2006 is 5198 days

5198 = 2599 + 2599

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 2599 days



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: July 31, 2006

If I did fall out of the Columbia when it was landing from STS-1, I doubt I would actually remember it because I would have been traveling about 200 mph. I have been wondering if I had taken the parachute out of the backpack and held it under my arm. It probably acted as a drag chute that slowed me down enough to survive the fall, although I still would have been moving very fast.










deed_29June1995 kerry burgess .jpg








From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/14/2003 is 2937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida ) is 2937 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-gangs-all-here.html


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030929&slug=leak290

The Seattle Times

Monday, September 29, 2003

Controversy deepens over inquiry into leak of CIA officer's identity





From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 3/5/1998 is 980 days

980 = 490 + 490

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Executive Order 11333—Partially Suspending Section 6374 of Title 10 of the United States Code, Relating to Retirement of Brigadier Generals of the Marine Corps ) is 490 days



Other post by me on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/whom-gods-destroy.html


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=55578

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks Announcing the Selection of Lieutenant Colonel Eileen M. Collins, USAF, as the First Woman Space Mission Commander

March 5, 1998









DSC02151.jpg, Kerry Burgess 06/16/2019 Spokane








album: "Parachutes" (2000)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/dontpanic.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"Don't Panic"

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
Homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.
And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world,

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
And homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.
And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.

Here we go,
Here we go.

And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 24 June 2019