Thursday, June 20, 2019

Stargate



Must concentrate.

The only reason I don't want to delete my blog, this massive, bloated beast of my campaign since the VA hospital in 2005, is because of what I am certain there is still out there for me to find.

For some reason, I cannot shake the need to document in a record that is accessible to the public.

I don't care what the public knows.

I just have the unshakable need to communicate information to at least one specific person and I don't know who that is.

Stargate is just a story.

The Riverfront Park Rotary Fountain is just an art sculpture.

But a *person* created those.

Over 99.999% of the people involved directly with those productions and all the others had no idea about the compelling information I have published online.

They got out of it what they started off to do. They told a story. They knew nothing about the story I've documented online.

The part of the story that is relevant to me is the reason I am still publishing here.

There has got to be something yet for me to discover.

I don't have the *vanity* of all those Elon Musk-types who need monuments to their insecurity of character.

I DO NOT want to be the center of media circus.

So again I circle back around to my hypothesis that it's all manufactured as some sort of historical record.

Something I can only guess about is going to happen in the future and for some reason, the historical record, as I have been discovering and documenting, is going to make sense to people in the future.

So what does that mean for me *now*?

What am I supposed to do if I cannot control anything?

All I can do is to keep searching.

Maybe that's why the historical record is being created.

Because of my time-traveler theory that is ridiculous only to the mediocre minds of the present time.

I continue to search.

The Riverfront fountain is never going to become a portal that allows "Stargate" travel.

But what if there is a Stargate somewhere, perhaps in my mind, and what if I find it because I know something important is waiting for me to find it.

Nobody else is making even the least basic effort.

I would like to travel to planets outside our solar system, to prove that Mankind is just a bunch of naked apes who have an over-inflated sense of importance in the Universe.

But mainly I just want to get away. To escape. To find real freedom somewhere other than here. The sort of freedom that no other human in the history of this planet has ever known.

Sure, the pioneers who settled the West in the early day of the United States of America, they had freedom. But they didn't have washing machines for their clothes. They didn't have electricity. They didn't have solar-powered lamps.

Those Elon Musk-types don't care about true exploration. Because they can't fathom the Universe. They talk about the planet Mars but they really have limited imagination. For Elon Musk, Mars is nothing but the vanity of some lameoid rich guy. They can have it. Mars is worthless. The entire solar system is worthless. At best, a bunch of menial laborers will be sent out to live in squalor as they mine the ore and minerals of asteroids and the Fat Cats will get fatter. They can have it.

My research here that baffles me as to why they are making it personal for me will never be about me and Mars and whatever in this solar system. I am looking for something much greater.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 20 June 2019