Saturday, June 15, 2019

"And I promise you, Steppenwolf is not out there talking about ethics."



This note will never mean anything to the public, that public that is the monkeys infesting this Planet Earth.

For me, there is something I've yet to discover.

For the public, all you monkeys out there, all you have is wishful-thinking because your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless.

I publish these notes and observations because of ONE REASON: trying to get more information.

Many of the monkeys out there talk about sleeping dreams and the mysteriousness but their interest is purely the wishful thinking of mediocre minds who will never find anything meaningful about life, other than their intense cowardly fear of mortality.

I'm writing this note because of a key observation I just thought to make, among several different topics I am working on at the same time today.

My suspicion is there is at least one other specific person out there who might find it recognizable. But I don't think I am informing her of anything she doesn't already know.

I just do not have any credible people I can talk to about this stuff. I've never known any person who can think independently. They're all parrots. They don't think for themselves, unless it's personal, some personal gratification that is pointless.

The key point was a sleeping dream I had today, this calendar day 06/15/2019.

The sleeping dream occurred a few hours *AFTER* I watched for this first time the 2017 film "Justice League".

The blog post I made about "Justice League" happened *after* I watched the video earlier today and *after* the sleeping dream.

I will describe briefly here with details I can still recall and that I can still visualize and I can still *feel* to a certain degree, with mediocre verbalization.

The sleeping dream started as best I recall now of me, through my eyes, along some paved road and I was talking to persons I recognize from real life. I think I have forgotten a lot about that first scene. I remember something about some other persons property, a large vacant area of land. I questioned out loud whether he would be willing to sell the land, adding to my question that I could not afford to purchase it. I also said something about how I had just installed some sort of solar panel structure to that private land, which doesn't make a lot of sense. After waking, I decided that had something to do with the Saltest Upland Conversation area I have captured many images from in the past couple years.

After that scene, which seems connected, I was at a place on another road and that was in front of a house in a heavily wooded area. The details of the conversation are lost now in my mind but the basic premise is that I was talking to a person and that person was talking to me about that house.

That area is not specifically familiar to my conscious mind.

But what happened is that the person I was talking to gave me the key to the house. I can stay there right now. And I did. And that was a great feeling in the sleeping dream. I saw myself in there. I could see the landscape out the windows. I could envision the layout of the rooms in the house. I heard a radio broadcast. The broadcast was about the weather in Denver.

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0660845/

IMDb

Night Gallery (1970–1973)

The Dead Man/The Housekeeper

Episode aired 16 December 1970

Storyline

A doctor uses a man who is highly susceptible to suggestion to simulate any disease through hypnosis. The only carrot keeping the subject there was the attraction between him and the doctor's much younger wife. Finally the doctor decides to have this young man cheat death. When the doctor can't bring him back by signal or medical means the young man is buried, the result of an unfortunate accident. The doctor's colleague goes through his notes and discovers that unconsciously the jealous doctor gave him the wrong signal to revive him. His wife hears this discussion and runs for the cemetery.








From 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - Homestead Day 217 - The Homestead Apartments Phase 2 Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) To 6/15/2019 ( ) is 1870 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series "Night Gallery" & premiere US film "Love Story" ) is 1870 days









DSC00162.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/29/2017 Spokane



DSC00163.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/29/2017 Spokane



DSC00175.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/29/2017 Spokane








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974015/quotes

IMDb

Justice League (2017)

Quotes

[the League faces the resurrected Superman]

Aquaman: He's not all right.

Cyborg: Scanning... scanning...

The Flash: What?

Cyborg: Arthur, you need to relax, your adrenaline's spiking...

Aquaman: Because he's *not* all right!



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 15 June 2019