Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Zero Point Module (ZPM) : How it Works



Checking for any news on GateWorld.net today, trying to concentrate more on this topic relevant to me personally, and only me personally, I read that guy's vanity post and I didn't want to but I decided to watch at least one of his Youtube posts.

I'll never be a Stargate/Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica/Etc. Fan. I'll never have a Youtube channel where I talk about this stuff.

I want nothing to do with those poseurs who, I can only guess, are frustrated narcissists.

Frustrated Narcissists are the people with pointless and meaningless lives who become the parasites of celebrities.

Celebrities get the attention they crave in their meaningless lives and they latch onto celebrities because it makes them feel a little more special in a world that knows they will always be only pathetic monkeys.

Anyway, I decided to make this note, taking a break from topics I have worked on all day and that still needs more work, crippling me at this stupid desk, and I actually found his post informative.

What was most compelling is that I completely understood, or think I do, his basic explanation of zero point energy, a topic I have never read about before.

I'm familiar with the "ZPM" of the MGM version of the "stargate portal" but I didn't know really anything about the stuff people made up to explain how it worked.

The compelling part for me is that I had been contemplating a while that precise method of generating energy.

There was nothing I have watched before that could explain those thoughts in my mind.

But I thought extensively over it, how to generate energy in a very similar process.










https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRiUwCx_2O4

YouTube

The Stargate Guy

Zero Point Module (ZPM) : How it Works



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 26 June 2019