Monday, June 17, 2019

Inducted



Many years ago, my mind was attempting to rationalize the New World I began - seemingly - to live in after that experience with the VA hospital psych. drugs, notably in May 2006.

One attempt to rationalize became a long-standing theory that I believed would lead me to become a time-traveler at some point in the future of that present time. The time-traveler theory did not explain, with my so-called time-traveler effect, everything so I rationalized there was also something I called my counter-paradox effect, which meant that thoughts had to form in my mind to *cause* me to collect and to create the information that was used in my so-called time-traveler effect.

TODAY, an observation I made today, makes me think again of another explanation that contradicts those time-travel theories I came up with.

The observation was on the local tv news at 5 AM today, just simple words I heard the news reader say at the beginning of the broadcast, to me seeming prescient.

What it makes me think of again is about my theory of synchronization.

And that story "Upgrade" in that 2018 film is consistent with my theory of synchronization.

Because that's what's accomplished very well by effective computer software applications.

My thoughts after "Buckle up" retreated back to the explanation that systematized my mind with my theories of time-travel.

"The Travelers" read - in the future - my blog posts today and that *caused* the two observations I made today.

The alternative explanation is that some synchronization force *caused* the deliberate coincidence of "buckle up".

And what is most REVEALING about that theory? Those were just thoughts in my mind. If that observation was caused by simple thoughts in *my* mind then there is the *possibility* that other people are also affected in a similar process.

No person can prove the thoughts in my mind.





Upgrade (2018)

Amazon Prime-Cinemax video

01 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds

Eron: I don't run this company anymore. I haven't for years.






upgrade_01h28m36s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 07:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 17 June 2019