Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Opportunity



from my private journal as Kerry Burgess, 9/2/2006 1:56 PM
Goddamnit these places creep me out. It is like having to live with zombies. If I listen closely, I’ll probably hear them all mumbling quietly over and over, “brains……brains……brains…..”









the-final-countdown_00h17m00s.jpg

Stanton, pilot: Negative. I've tried that








From 4/21/1926 ( Queen Elizabeth ) To 12/6/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 19587 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 19587 days



From 3/16/1991 ( from thoughts in my conscious mind: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 10322 days

10322 = 5161 + 5161

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 12/20/1979 ( premiere US film "The Black Hole" ) is 5161 days



From 10/19/1937 ( Ernest Rutherford dead ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 29828 days

29828 = 14914 + 14914

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 9/2/2006 ( ) is 14914 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 9000 days

9000 = 4500 + 4500

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 2/27/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Immortality" ) is 4500 days



From 6/4/2015 ( ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 1/18/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Playboy After Dark" ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/19/2019 ( ) is 8248 days

8248 = 4124 + 4124

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 2/16/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - Landing Rights for the Concorde Statement ) is 4124 days



From: City of Spokane Valley economicdevelopment@spokanevalley.org

To: Kerry W. Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 1:15:14 PM PDT

Subject: 'Protecting Intellectual Property' topic of June 19 workshop

City of Spokane Valley News

Media Release

June 4, 2019

LOCAL ATTORNEY TO PRESENT FREE WORKSHOP ON PROTECTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

SPOKANE VALLEY, WA – John Nelson, a partner and patent attorney at Lee & Hayes, will discuss how to protect intellectual property (IP) in a free one-hour “lunch and learn” workshop for entrepreneurs and small business owners from noon to 1 p.m., Wednesday, June 19, at Spokane Valley City Hall.

Attendees are welcome to bring a lunch; registrations are appreciated by calling 509-720-5333; emailing tdillard@spokanevalley.org; or go online to SpokaneValleyED.org.

Nelson is a patent attorney at Lee & Hayes in the firm’s Spokane, Washington office. He focuses his practice on improvements in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and business methods. Nelson also advises clients with inventions in the mechanical, chemical, and plant-based fields.

Nelson presents on the basics of intellectual property procurement and asset protection. He also spearheads various continuing legal education seminars on IP topics, including the annual Gonzaga Intellectual Property Merit Scholarship CLE, which funds scholarships for Gonzaga IP students. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association IP Section and the chair of the Spokane Country Bar Association IP Section.

CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS & SMALL BUSINESSES

Did you know that the City of Spokane Valley partners with StartUp Spokane and other organizations to promote business development workshops, webinars and other events to help entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses succeed. These local events provide information and opportunities to network. Some training is free and some is fee-based. For more information, visit our the city's “connect and learn” resources web page at SpokaneValledED.org.

###

Contact:

Lesli Brassfield, Economic Development

City of Spokane Valley

Phone: 509-720-5334

Email: lbrassfield@spokanevalley.org

For more information

10210 E. Sprague Ave.

Spokane Valley, WA 99206

(509) 720-5000

www.spokanevalley.org









stargate-1994_00h07m42s.jpg








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Rutherford

Ernest Rutherford

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ernest Rutherford, 1st Baron Rutherford of Nelson, OM, FRS, HFRSE, LLD (30 August 1871 – 19 October 1937), was a New Zealand-born British physicist who came to be known as the father of nuclear physics.



https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1908/rutherford/facts/

Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1908

Ernest Rutherford

Born: 30 August 1871, Nelson, New Zealand

Died: 19 October 1937, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Affiliation at the time of the award: Victoria University, Manchester, United Kingdom

Prize motivation: "for his investigations into the disintegration of the elements, and the chemistry of radioactive substances."

Prize share: 1/1

Work

The discovery of radioactivity in 1896 led to a series of more indepth investigations. In 1899 Ernest Rutherford demonstrated that there were at least two distinct types of radiation: alpha radiation and beta radiation. He discovered that radioactive preparations gave rise to the formation of gases. Working with Frederick Soddy, Rutherford advanced the hypothesis that helium gas could be formed from radioactive substances. In 1902 they formulated a revolutionary theory: that elements could disintegrate and be transformed into other elements.








Kerry Burgess, Twitter archive file

"created_at" : "Tue May 28 21:31:40 +0000 2019",

"full_text" : "In my sleeping dream I was enthralled with the program and I wondered why I had never heard before about that new version, 1994 film Star Trek: Generations.\n\nI even saw myself working at my desk and finding info about it on the internet.\n\nSoon I woke up, understood it was a dream",

"full_text" : "In that time that was the very distant past, that woman was in some sort of caverns, tunnels underground of the location that would in the distant future become London.\n\nShe somehow was transported to future and arrived unharmed into the subway tunnels and to London media circus",

"full_text" : "But the primary element of my sleeping dream was that it was new content mixed in with clips from the 1994 \"Star Trek: Generations\".\n\nA woman from ancient England, located where London would become, was somehow transported to the very distant future",

"full_text" : "The new content was completely original.\n\nAfter waking up I decided there was a hint of the 1998 \"Star Trek: Insurrection\" mixed in, because of the primitive people I saw in my dream.\n\nAnd before that, there was mention of Zefram Cochrane's flight, illustrated in 1996",

"full_text" : "After a moment I began to understand what I was watching was a different version of the 1994 film Star Trek: Generations.\n\nThe broadcast on tv featured familiar scenes from the 1994 production but then there was new content mixed in with it.\n\nConclusively was the 1994 Generations",

"created_at" : "Tue May 28 21:19:30 +0000 2019",

"full_text" : "The vivid sleeping dream from this early this morning began with me, through my eyes, tuning into a television broadcast.\n\nTook me a moment to understand that I had tuned into a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode that was already in progress.",









the-final-countdown_00h22m10s.jpg








JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:53 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 04 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/world-war-z.html

World War Z (2013)

We intercepted a communique
for the Indian general.
saying they were
fighting the Rakshasa.
Translation?
Zombies.
Technically undead.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 June 2015 excerpt ends]








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/metamorphosis-24923/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 2 Episode 9

Metamorphosis

Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

AIRED: 11/10/67








After they sent me that email, from a source I had signed up for on my own personal initiative, I created an email I was going to send to that guy. Rarely do I not send messages I've created. Even more rare now is any email sent by me to specific people.

Then I decided to send it after waking up the next morning. Then I decided to not send it at all.

Then I decided to post it on my blog. Then I decided to not post it on my blog. If you're reading this then uncharacteristically I changed my mind and posted it here anyway.

The final part of this post is the email I originally created but then did not send.

Just before I deactivated my Twitter account last week, with no plans of creating new content anywhere online, I requested an archive. Twitter sent me a 1 GB file that went back only about 4 weeks. Within that file I expected, but did not receive, a post I made several weeks ago featuring Gonzaga. The content was just information I have posted already many times, but just rearranged differently to fit the opinion I was expressing. I felt a profound sense that it is ridiculous to see a bunch of unapologetic bible-thumpers, in their perpertual superstitious blatherings, teaching the law of the United States, our only protection in this refuge from the maniacs that are the monkey-men infesting this Planet Earth.

I still have the images I captured specifically for that post but those posts I made on Twitter seem to be permanently gone, not that it really matters.

I decided to not send that email specifically because of those series of Twitter posts I made featuring my observations of Gonzaga. That patent attorney is a J.D. graduate of Gonzaga and I suspect that is why shadowy figures lurking about here in Spokane caused him to present that workshop on the specific calendar day of 06/19/2019, or so I theorize here.









DSCN6784.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane






star-trek-first-contact_00h38m30s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h38m37s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h38m39s.jpg






DSCN6780.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane



DSCN6782.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane






star-trek-first-contact_00h40m54s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h41m01s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h41m03s.jpg






DSCN6781.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane






DSCN6791.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane






star-trek-first-contact_01h15m29s.jpg






DSCN6792.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane






star-trek-first-contact_01h31m20s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_01h31m22s.jpg






star-trek-first-contact_01h34m10s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_01h34m41s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_01h34m58s.jpg






DSCN6787.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane








(drafts folder, unsent)

From: Mr. Kerry W. Burgess

Spokane Valley, WA

To: Mr. John Nelson

www.leehayes.com/professionals/47/john-nelson

Mr. Nelson,

Today I received notice from City of Spokane Valley, through my requested notification of such topics, of your June 19, 2019, scheduled free workshop on protecting intellectual property.

The topic of protecting intellectual property is the crux of my 13 years of research on an intellectual endeavor that is 100% my own personal initiative.

The reason specifically I have contacted you today is because the calendar date 6/19/2019 has seized my interest.

My 13 years of experience at my endeavor has taught me to consider there is a possibility of opportunity because of such occurrences, or there is the possibility of coincidence, or there could be the possibility of something else.

As for opportunity I spend almost every waking day at my computer desk trying to find the opportunity to understand the causes for the results of my extensively documented research.

Not that I can afford to hire you.

So, the specific *reason* for this message is an inquiry about your free workshop, which I am considering attending.

Specifically, how does 'coincidence' factor in the legal process of intellectual property? Is that a topic you cover in your workshop?

Intellectual property protection is important to me because I believe that I have been robbed of extremely valuable intellectual property that once existed in my conscious mind.

Seeing your activity intersecting with my interests I have to consider the possibility of opportunity being created by third-party, entities you perhaps don't know about, that I have no direct contact with.

I will give you some basic examples of my work, read if you want to, if you must then dismiss as the methodical madness ravings of a former mental patient of the United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle.

Beginning in May 2006, coinciding with VA psych. drugs, completely fading away by 2011, I began to have unexplained thoughts about my personal identity. I began to suspect that my name was actually Thomas Ray and that my birthdate was 3/3/1959.

Calendar dates are a key component to my intellectual property, a process I have found no other examples of and that developed 100% in the recesses of my mental processes.

For me now, seems that everything *started* in May 2006. I had been secretly drugged by psychiatrists as a result of my voluntarily approach to the local police to make a complaint on 5/4/2005.

Almost 15 years later seems more obvious to me now that I've had it backwards. That wasn't the start. That was the *end*. The end of the intelligence that possessed the extremely valuable intellectual property that I am now trying to recover.

For one thing, in the past couple years I have only just now started to look back at *my* personal activities and the code pattern is clear as a bell in my personal activities and that just made no sense to me when I first became aware of those occurrences. The calendar date 3/1/2004 is the most glaring example, not explained here.

The most *simple* example is my personal activity on the calendar date 6/27/2004.

I often finished long-endurance athletic activities such as running marathons, bicycle marathons, and triathlons. On 6/27/2004 I successfully completed Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon.

I have a photo of me with my race number 878. For years I have had that photo, issued to me a few days before 6/27/2004. I can recall vividly that day.

There is nothing ominous about that photo to the casual observer, that I can see. What is *not* obvious is that race number *they* issued to me. My official Ironman Coeur d'Alene race number was 878

That number 878 was issued to me several days before the Ironman triathlon on 6/27/2004. I had it on my clothing. On my bicycle. It was affixed to my bicycle helmet. They used markers to physically write that number 878 on my skin in several places.

Several months earlier I resigned in very good standing from my full-time employment at Microsoft Corporation near Seattle, where I had been a full-time employee since 12/7/1998.

From 9/11/2001 to 2/6/2004 ( my final day full-time employment of Microsoft Corporation ) is 878 days.

Coincidence?

Opportunity?

Something else?

I certainly did not specifically request that race number. I showed up one day in Coeur d'Alene and they handed me a bag with that number in it. The competitor with 877 had a last name beginning with 'W', so doesn't seem to have been determined by alphabetical standing.

That race day and the photo of me as 878 was 6/27/2004. I went to the police on 5/4/2005, never expecting to be secretly drugged because of my voluntary approach.

Now I spend my days hunched over my desk trying to find opportunities that explain to me the unassailable questions in my mind, including: why?

Why me? Why are people going to such efforts to associate certain notable activities with me personally.

Did someone lurking in the shadows, so to speak, capture my attention of you by causing you to have that workshop on 6/19/2019?

I haven't published anywhere online my personal observations about that calendar date 6/19/2019 and my observations are not included in this message and they exist only on my internet-connected computers.

In fact, only recently did I decide to stop publishing anything online. In the past year I have used almost exclusively Twitter for my bulky reports but last week I deactivated my account. I still have all my original work though. My massive blog is still active as of today.





1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:

US Navy chief petty officer: It's a code.

US Navy commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Can you break it, Chief?

CPO: I think someone's putting us on.

Dan Thurman: Why?

CPO: Because I learned this code at Great Lakes. It's ancient!





From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 2/5/2001 ( ) is 7493 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/9/1986 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Fire Control Technician Class "A" - Great Lakes, Illinois - Date Enrolled ) is 7493 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2001/feb01/02-05namingpr.mspx

Microsoft News Center

News Press Release

Microsoft Announces Windows XP and Office XP

REDMOND, Wash., Feb. 5, 2001 — Microsoft Corp. announced product names today for the upcoming new Microsoft® Windows® desktop operating system and Microsoft Office desktop applications suite. Windows (formerly code-named "Whistler" ) will become Windows XP, and Office (formerly code-named "Office 10" ) will become Office XP. The XP name is short for "experience,"





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_controlman

Fire controlman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fire controlman (abbreviated as FC) is a United States Navy occupational rating.





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/fury.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:50 AM

Monday, August 22, 2016

I specifically chose the Mk152 computer specialization school.

That would have been late October 1986 or very early November 1986, judging now by my official USN documents.

I write about this here now because, well, for one reason, that ship was sunk 14 years ago in the Atlantic by the United States Navy and allied forces.

I was already a 3rd Class Petty Officer (E-4) during United States Navy Fire Controlman Class A School in Great Lakes Illinois.

In that large class there were other Petty Officer's but most were E-3's like I was when I enlisted in the US Navy in 1983 for the Electronics Technician rating.

The FC and ET rating were the only two ratings in the Advanced Electronics Field.

I forget now precise details about the circumstances associated with my graduation from FC-A school but I remember very well that I specifically chose the Mk152 specialization.

The purpose of FC-A was to teach fundamentals of all US Navy ship weapons systems and the FC-C school teaches the US Navy enlisted sailor a specialized occupation.

I vaguely recall that day when I had the opportunity to select the system I wanted to specialize.

I think with some vague recollection that I had the option of selecting before many other sailors in the class simply because I was already a Petty Officer.





1980 film "The Final Countdown"

USS Nimitz bridge crewman: Boss, CAG's here.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group: George, any further word from Stanton?

USS Nimitz "Air Boss" - USS Nimitz flight deck coordinator: We know he's inbound, but we can't talk to him. His radios are garbled. Just wish he had more experience.





From 9/30/1958 ( premiere US TV series "The Rifleman"::series premiere episode "The Sharpshooter" ) To 4/21/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "Qualified M-14 Rifle" ) is 10796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/25/1995 is 10796 days


Other posts by me on this topic

http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/boeingarchive.htm

BOEING

Boeing Pre-Merger News Release Archive,

1995 to July 31, 1997

May 25, 1995 First Comanche Helicopter Prototype Unveiled





From 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 9/14/2004 ( ) is 3613 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 9/24/1975 ( premiere US film "Three Days of the Condor" ) is 3613 days



From 1/8/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Death Star" ) To 9/14/2004 ( ) is 980 days

980 = 490 + 490

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 3/7/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Executive Order 11333—Partially Suspending Section 6374 of Title 10 of the United States Code, Relating to Retirement of Brigadier Generals of the Marine Corps ) is 490 days



Other posts by me on this topic


Richard Dean Anderson

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the Air Force Association's 57th Annual Air Force Anniversary Dinner in Washington, D.C., on September 14, 2004, then-Air Force Chief-of-Staff General John P. Jumper presented Anderson with an award for his role as star and executive producer of Stargate SG-1, a series which portrayed the Air Force in a positive light from its premiere. Anderson was also made an honorary Air Force brigadier general.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadier_general_(United_States)

Brigadier general (United States)

A brigadier general in the United States Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps, is a one-star general officer





Kerry Burgess, June 18, 2017

Three Days of the Condor (1975)

Was Condor qualified with a handgun?

"Two years military service, Signal Corps, Telephone lineman, switchboard maintenance, 6 months overseas, Separated 9/61, worked at communication research college."

The question was: Is he qualified with a handgun?





From 1/5/1953 ( Harry Truman - Statement by the President on Report "Whom We Shall Welcome" by the Commission on Immigration and Naturalization ) To 9/24/1975 ( premiere US film "Three Days of the Condor" ) is 8297 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 7/21/1988 ( from my official United States Navy documents as Kerry Burgess: "Small Arms Operator" ) is 8297 days





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

[Cochrane's home]

Captain KIRK: All the comforts of home indeed, Mister Cochrane. Where'd you get the antiques?

Zefram COCHRANE: You mean my instruments? I imagine things have changed a lot since I crashed.

KIRK: Not that much.

(Hands a piece over to Spock to examine.)





From 5/21/1983 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "I accept him for enlistment on behalf of the United States Navy" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/metamorphosis-24923/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 2 Episode 9

Metamorphosis

Aired Nov 10, 1967 on NBC

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

AIRED: 11/10/67





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

Captain KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

Zefram COCHRANE: Zefram.

Captain KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.





MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy.





Captain KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?





From 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - Homestead Day 217 - The Homestead Apartments Phase 2 Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) To 5/17/2018 is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



Other post by me on this topic: https://twitter.com/kerrywburgess/status/1122566452404314113


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Haspel

Gina Haspel

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gina Cheri Haspel (née Walker, October 1, 1956) is an American intelligence officer serving as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) since 2018.

On May 17, 2018, she was confirmed as the Director of the CIA

She was officially sworn as Director of the CIA on May 21, 2018.





From 10/30/1946 ( Robert Gibson ) To 2/19/2006 is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 ) is 10831 days


From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:26 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: February 19, 2006

Their contempt for my physical and psychological well-being continues.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/11/07 12:54 PM
I have no idea how long I have been awake so far today.





From 11/3/1954 ( Kevin Patrick Chilton ) To 11/11/2007 is 19366 days

19366 = 9683 + 9683

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 ) is 9683 days



From 6/12/1957 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"The Marines Have Landed" ) To 11/11/2007 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 1/17/1991 ( Desert Storm ) is 9207 days





http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231840/Geronimo

Encyclopædia Britannica

Geronimo

Geronimo, Indian name Goyathlay (“One Who Yawns”) (born June 1829, No-Doyohn Canyon, Mex.—died Feb. 17, 1909, Fort Sill, Okla., U.S.), Bedonkohe Apache leader of the Chiricahua Apache, who led his people’s defense of their homeland against the military might of the United States.





From 6/6/1944 ( the landings at Normandy begin during World War II ) To 11/5/1994 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 1/17/1991 ( ) is 9207 days



Other posts by me on this topic


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/primary-resources/reagan-alzheimers

PBS

On November 5, 1994, former President Ronald Reagan published a letter to the American people announcing his diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.





http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gulf/script_a.html

FRONTLINE

FRONTLINE Show #1407T

Air Date: January 28, 1997

NARRATOR: Before the planes could attack, Task Force Normandy would fire the first shots of the war. Its Apache gunships had been training for months. Their mission was vital: to destroy at all costs two Iraqi radar sites that would otherwise give Baghdad an early warning of what was to come.





Somewhere in the Night (1946)

George Taylor: (wounded in hospital thinking to himself with his jaw wired shut) I won't let them know I can't remember. I won't let them dig him up!

(later)

US Marine Corps sergeant: Taylor, George W.

US Marine Corps staff sergeant: Hello, Taylor. Sit down. You're now in the process of being separated from the armed forces of the United States. You feel you have a right to know answers to a lot of questions about yourself and how you'll fit into civilian life. Those questions need not necessarily be restricted to the G.I. Bill of Rights employment, insurance and such. Oh, by the way. Before I forget. Your seabag, it's been located. Any change in your civilian address?

George Taylor: My civilian address.

US Marine Corps sergeant: I could ask one of the boys to drop it off.

George Taylor: I'll, uh - Maybe I'd better pick it up myself.

US Marine Corps sergeant: Well, why wait around? It might be this afternoon, it might be a couple of days. I imagine you'll be wanting to get back to Los Angeles. We could have it delivered to the, uh... Martin Hotel. Will you be going back there?





From 10/18/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Colt .45" ) To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School ) is 10822 days

10822 = 5411 + 5411

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 8/26/1980 ( Chris Pine ) is 5411 days



From 6/29/1955 ( Charles Precourt ) To 8/26/1980 is 9190 days

9190 = 4595 + 4595

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 4595 days



Other posts by me on this topic


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517976/bio

IMDb

Chris Pine

Biography

Born August 26, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name Christopher Whitelaw Pine





Star Trek (2009)

00 hours 32 minutes 35 seconds

James T. Kirk: One photon each should do. Let's not waste ammunition.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0686728/quotes

IMDb

The Rifleman (TV Series)

The Sharpshooter (1958)

Quotes

Mark McCain: My pa, he doesn't use pistols. He uses a rifle, but he's pretty fast too.

Vernon Tippert: No man with a rifle is faster than a man with a six gun.

Mark McCain: My pa is. When we was living in the nations, they used to call him the Rifleman. He's the greatest shot in the world.





From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 5/5/2019 ( ) is 8203 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 4/18/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess with my personal participation aboard USS Wainwright CG-28 the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) is 8203 days



From 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 5/5/2019 ( ) is 8199 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 4/14/1988 ( the minefield damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 while I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess was somewhere in the area in my assignment onboard the US Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 ) is 8199 days



From 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 5/5/2019 ( ) is 8959 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service ) is 8959 days



Other posts by me on this topic


https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1125089247596306432

Twitter

NASA

10:25 AM May 5, 2019

The glowing, whirling, pinwheeling wonder that is the spiral galaxy! Bursts of gas & cosmic dust form one of the most iconic forms of galaxies. Here's a look at a beautiful spiral galaxy, located 30 million light-years away in the constellation of Leo:

(link: https://go.nasa.gov/2PLSlVE) go.nasa.gov/2PLSlVE





https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-deploying-carrier-bombers-middle-east-warning-iran-010502589.html

Yahoo! News

U.S. deploying carrier, bombers to Middle East to deter Iran: Bolton

Reuters

By Matt Spetalnick and Idrees Ali

May 5, 2019

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration is deploying a carrier strike group and bombers to the Middle East in response to troubling "indications and warnings" from Iran and to show the United States will retaliate with "unrelenting force" to any attack, national security adviser John Bolton said on Sunday.





From 8/24/1962 ( John Kennedy - Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/28/1991 is 9369 days


Other posts by me on this topic


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurgood_Marshall

Thurgood Marshall

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marshall retired from the Supreme Court in 1991 due to declining health. In his retirement press conference on June 28, 1991





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2013

Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.





from my journal as Kerry Burgess

November 8, 2017

From 12/20/1994 to 3/1/2004 is 3359 days





from my journal as Kerry Burgess

February 28, 2018 at 7:25pm

From 8/1/1980 to 10/12/1989 is 3359 days





From 6/3/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Section 12. Campaign/Service and Other Awards - Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88 Feb 13 - 88 Jun 03 ) To 6/24/2019 ( ) is 11343 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11343 days



Other posts by me on this topic


https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-announces-first-flight-record-setting-mission

NASA official

April 17, 2019

RELEASE 19-030

NASA Announces First Flight, Record-Setting Mission

The mission schedule currently is as follows:

June 24: Current Expedition 59 crew members Anne McClain of NASA, will return to Earth.





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

DATA: Have you forgotten? I am endeavouring to become more human.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/quotes

IMDb

Planet of the Apes (1968)

Quotes

Dr. Zaius: Have you forgotten your scripture, the thirteenth scroll? "And Proteus brought the upright beast into the garden and chained him to a tree and the children did make sport of him."





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/quotes

IMDb

Planet of the Apes (1968)

Quotes

Dr. Zaius: The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. Your breed made a desert of it, ages ago.





Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Captain PICARD: A missile complex?





From 2/11/1929 ( Vatican City established ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my mind, established *before* the fact: my first successful major test of the ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 ) To 11/18/1996 is 1656 days

1656 = 828 + 828

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 828 days



From 12/19/1984 ( from my official United States Navy documents: as Kerry Wayne Burgess the E-3 Seaman United States Navy I reported aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 departing 11 February 1986 as FC3 Kerry Wayne Burgess US Navy ) To 11/18/1996 is 4352 days

4352 = 2176 + 2176

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 10/18/1971 ( Richard Nixon - Executive Order 11628 - Establishing a Seal for the Environmental Protection Agency ) is 2176 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) To 11/18/1996 is 3136 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/4/1974 ( construction begins of the United States space shuttle Enterprise ) is 3136 days


Other posts by me on this topic


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

RIKER: Western hemisphere, ...North American continent. At a missile complex in central Montana.

PICARD: A missile complex? ...The date? Mister Data, I need to know the exact date.

DATA: April fourth, two thousand sixty-three.

PICARD: April fourth?

RIKER: The day before First Contact.

DATA: Precisely.

CRUSHER: Then the missile complex must be the one where Zefram Cochrane is building his warp ship.





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie5.html

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)

Captain KIRK: Excuse me. ...I'd just like to ask a question. ...What does God need with a starship?

GOD: Bring the ship closer.

KIRK: I said ...'What does God need with a starship?'





McCOY: Jim, what are you doing?

KIRK: I'm asking a question.

GOD: Who is this creature?

KIRK: Who am I? Don't you know?





From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 7/20/2019 ( ) is 5147 days

From 11/2/1965 ( me ) To 12/6/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days


Other posts by me on this topic


https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1119291209086849024

Twitter

NASA

10:26 AM Apr 19, 2019

@AstroDrewMorgan is scheduled for his first flight to the @Space_Station on July 20, our #Apollo50th anniversary!









http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

ILIA PROBE: V'Ger!

[Voyager VI platform]

KIRK: V-G-E-R ...V-O-Y-A-G-E-R ...Voyager! ...Voyager VI?

DECKER: NASA. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Jim, this was launched more than three hundred years ago.

KIRK: Voyager series, designed to collect data and transmit it back to Earth.

DECKER: Voyager VI ...disappeared into what they used to call a black hole.

KIRK: It must have emerged sometime on the far side of the Galaxy and fell into the machine's planet's gravitational field.

SPOCK: The machine inhabiters found it to be one of their own kind, primitive yet kindred. They discovered its simple twentieth-century programming. Collect all data possible.

DECKER: Learn all that is learnable. Return that information to its Creator.

SPOCK: Precisely, Mister Decker, the machines interpreted it literally.

SPOCK: They built this entire vessel so that Voyager could fulfil it's programming.

KIRK: And on its journey back it amassed so much knowledge, it achieved consciousness itself. It became a living thing.

V'Ger, ALIEN MACHINE VOICE: (unintelligible)

ILIA PROBE: Kirk unit, V'Ger awaits the information.






http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

UHURA (on intercom): Bridge to Captain.

KIRK: Kirk here.

[Enterprise bridge]

UHURA: A faint signal from Starfleet, sir. Intruder Cloud has been located on their outer monitors for past twenty-seven minutes. ...Cloud dissipating rapidly as it approaches.

SULU: Starfleet reports forward velocity has slowed to sub-warp speed. We are three minutes from Earth's orbit.

[Enterprise sickbay]

KIRK: I'll be right there. ...I need Spock on the bridge.

CHAPEL: Dalaphaline, five cc's.





from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 11/08/07 10:50 PM
I can't remember now all the details in the dream, but I had a very clear and detailed dream a few hours ago where I was wearing a NASA astronaut flight suit. I remember thinking about details of that flight suit. It was orange and I remember thinking that it was similar to a standard U.S. Navy flight suit but the astronaut flight suit had the metal collar on it for the pressurized helmet. There were other details I can't quite articulate now. I can still visualize myself wearing that flight suit and I was walking through the streets in a city but I don't recognize where I was. I can vaguely remember seeing some other people there. I don't recognize the city but it reminds me of walking through the streets of Seattle. There might be other details that I have forgotten.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:46 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 05 June 2019