Friday, June 07, 2019

Pretty Woman



So, I've have established clearly that my official United States Navy documents as Kerry Burgess indicate I began on 03/24/1990 separation leave from active duty United States Navy.

I have described the memories I still have in my conscious mind of visualizations of that final day.

My enlistment did not end officially until 05/14/1990 but I had almost 2 years vacation time saved up and I used it all at the end of my enlistment. Since I would not be returning to a US Navy base, I was separated and on leave beginning 03/24/1990. I still had an official United States Navy identification card but I was ordered to return it by postal mail after 05/14/1990.

The point here is to describe my theory that the day I can visualize leaving the now-defunct Charleston Naval Station, South Carolina, flinging my uniform hat from the overpass after I drove through the main security checkpoint of the base, was the day Friday 03/23/1990.

Watching the live television news Channel 2 CBS Spokane made me think of details that caused me to find for the first time the operative details of this post. For several hours today I worked on another post about Dam Neck but I haven't finished it yet.

There's probably more to this topic but what's the point of putting more work into it.

I have seriously seriously SERIOUSLY today considered the possibility of turning OFF this blog too as the single bulwark against the insanity of you monkeys infesting this planet Earth.

But I really really reallllly REALLY do not want to deactivate this blog. This is the only source I have to try to understand why the hell I am here. How I got here. The answer HAS GOT TO BE somewhere out there on the internet. This blog is my outlet for trying to find the answers I know must be out there. This blog ANSWERS MANY QUESTIONS but still there is pivotal information that is missing, I can only guess and that haunting feeling drives me to continue. Until something else makes me want to stop.

What else can I do? I used to have a very good career that I wanted to have since I was a child and I succeeded. Then the 878 days. Very unfair that as an old man I would have to start over again at the bottom, competing against kids half my age. Yesterday, I got out of the hospital, back in 2006, moved into a little room with nothing but a new laptop computer, a few t-shirts and athletic shorts I bought at K-Mart, and now today, here I am, 13 years later, wondering - BAFFLED - why the inconsistencies are so CONSISTENT.






google-streetview_charleston-naval-station_1.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/LfiRrZ2f8XTXtwQB9



google-streetview_charleston-naval-station_2.jpg






spokesman-review_03-12-1972_1.jpg

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=v9kvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0ewDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5133%2C4421507

Google news

The Spokesman-Review - Mar 12, 1972



spokesman-review_03-12-1972_2.jpg








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086837/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

2010 (1984)

Dr. Vasili Orlov: What was that all about?

Chandra: I've erased all of HAL's memory from the moment the trouble started.

Dr. Vasili Orlov: The 9000 series uses holographic memories, so chronological erasures would not work.

Chandra: I made a tapeworm.

Walter Curnow: You made a what?

Chandra: It's a program that's fed into a system that will hunt down and destroy any desired memories.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Wait... do you know why HAL did what he did?

Chandra: Yes. It wasn't his fault.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Whose fault was it?

Chandra: Yours.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Mine?

Chandra: Yours. In going through HAL's memory banks, I discovered his original orders. You wrote those orders. Discovery's mission to Jupiter was already in the advanced planning stages when the first small Monolith was found on the Moon, and sent its signal towards Jupiter. By direct presidential order, the existence of that Monolith was kept secret.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: So?

Chandra: So, as the function of the command crew - Bowman and Poole - was to get Discovery to its destination, it was decided that they should not be informed. The investigative team was trained separately, and placed in hibernation before the voyage began. Since HAL was capable of operating Discovery without human assistance, it was decided that he should be programmed to complete the mission autonomously in the event the crew was incapacitated or killed. He was given full knowledge of the true objective... and instructed not to reveal anything to Bowman or Poole. He was instructed to lie.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: What are you talking about? I didn't authorize anyone to tell HAL about the Monolith!

Chandra: Directive is NSC 342/23, top secret, January 30, 2001.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: NSC... National Security Council, the White House.

Chandra: I don't care who it is. The situation was in conflict with the basic purpose of HAL's design: The accurate processing of information without distortion or concealment. He became trapped. The technical term is an H. Moebius loop, which can happen in advanced computers with autonomous goal-seeking programs.

Walter Curnow: The goddamn White House.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: I don't believe it.

Chandra: HAL was told to lie... by people who find it easy to lie. HAL doesn't know how









clinton_08-25-1997_1.jpg








From 12/7/1984 ( premiere US film "2010" ) To 8/25/1997 is 4644 days

4644 = 2322 + 2322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 3/12/1972 ( Spokesman-Review "Expo '74 Symbol Selected" ) is 2322 days



From 5/16/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Knew Too Much" ) To 3/8/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex Operator ) is 11619 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/25/1997 is 11619 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 8/25/1997 is 2412 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 6/10/1972 ( Washington Post "Lawyer is Indicted in Hill Call-Girl Ring" ) is 2412 days



From 9/26/1957 ( premiere US TV series "O.S.S." ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa ) is 11619 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 8/25/1997 is 11619 days



From 3/23/1990 ( premiere US film "Pretty Woman" ) To 8/25/1997 is 2712 days

2712 = 1356 + 1356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1356 days



From 7/7/1995 ( the return to Earth landing of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/25/1997 is 780 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 12/22/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Wolf in the Fold" ) is 780 days


https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/memorandum-law-enforcement-indian-country

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Memorandum on Law Enforcement in Indian Country

August 25, 1997

Memorandum for the Attorney General, the Secretary of the Interior

Subject: Law Enforcement in Indian Country

I am proud of my Administration's progress in reducing violent crime and improving public safety for our Nation's citizens. Our efforts are making an important difference. Nationwide, the violent crime rate has dropped approximately 17 percent since 1992, and the homicide rate has declined about 22 percent.

Unfortunately, during the same time period life has become more violent for the 1.2 million Indian citizens who live on or near reservations. Homicide rates, for example, have increased to levels that often surpass those in large American cities. Numbers alone, however, cannot convey the tragic impact of such violence on Indian families and their communities.

This and other information you have provided to me make clear that we need to refocus on this growing problem. While some tribal governments have developed strong law enforcement programs, many others have encountered significant difficulty in doing so. Many Indian citizens receive police, investigative, and detention services that lag far behind even this country's poorest jurisdictions.

The Federal Government has taken steps to address this problem. My Administration has sought increased Department of the Interior funding and tribal control of law enforcement programs on Indian lands. This year, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) established an Office of Indian Country Investigations in its Violent Crimes Section, allocating additional agents to Indian Country. The FBI also initiated a nationwide outreach training program for Indian Country law enforcement officers. We have created additional tribal liaison positions in the United States Attorney's Offices in Indian Country, intended to improve our ability to bring offenders to justice. Through our Community Oriented Policing Services Program, we have assisted tribal law enforcement agencies in hiring officers in Indian Country.

Yet, law enforcement in Indian Country remains a serious problem. For these reasons, consistent with the spirit of my 1994 memorandum on government-to-government relations and tribal self governance, I hereby request that you work with tribal leaders to analyze law enforcement problems on Indian lands. By December 31, 1997, you should provide options to me for improving public safety and criminal justice in Indian Country. To the extent that these options might affect the Departments' budgets, they should be included in your fiscal year 1999 budget submissions and should be consistent with the funding targets of the Bipartisan Balanced Budget Agreement.

WILLIAM J. CLINTON








https://encompass.eku.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1350&context=etd

January 2016

Nixon's Wars: Secrecy, Watergate, and the CIA

page 106

On June 10, 1972, the Washington Post reported that a Washington attorney named Philip M. Bailley had been indicted on charges of “transporting and procuring women for prostitution.” The Post article stated that “Bailley was running a call-girl type operation that involved women from Capitol Hill and at least one from the White House,” and that “the clients included prominent Washington attorneys and business men and, in at least one case, a lawyer working for the White House.”

Bailley has since told investigators, such as authors Jim Hougan, Len Colodny, and Phil Stanford, that there was a similar call-girl operation being run from within the DNC headquarters in the Watergate building, specifically, through the telephone of Spencer Oliver, and that the individual who was helping facilitate it was Oliver’s secretary Ida “Maxie” Wells.The theory that has been put forth by these authors is that John Dean’s then-girlfriend (now wife), Maureen Biner, was associated with this operation, and was in fact a close friend of its lead proprietor, a prostitute named Heidi Rikan. When Dean learned of Bailley’s arrest, he became concerned that discovery of the DNC call-girl ring would lead to implication of his girlfriend, and then of himself. Thus, it was John Dean who ordered the second break-in, to acquire evidence locked inside Maxie Wells’ desk drawer. Further, the theory goes, McCord and Russell were involved, presumably for the CIA, in monitoring this call-girl operation for blackmail purposes.





https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-jan-19-mn-14165-story.html

Los Angeles Times

Former DNC Secretary Testifies Liddy Remarks Hurt Her Career

From the Washington Post

January 19, 2001

Former Democratic National Committee secretary Ida Maxwell "Maxie" Wells sobbed Thursday as she told jurors that G. Gordon Liddy's speeches linking her to a renegade theory about the Watergate break-in have damaged her reputation and may have dashed her dreams of being a university professor.

"I just feel powerless to stop him," Wells testified as Liddy watched, expressionless, from the defense table. "He has millions; I don't have millions."

Wells said depression caused by Liddy's remarks and time spent working on her lawsuit against him delayed completion of her doctorate in English literature, a degree she received last spring after 10 years of course work.

She now teaches at Baton Rouge (La.) Community College, but she told jurors in U.S. District Court that she believes her tainted reputation may have kept her from getting a university professorship.

Wells' emotional testimony came on the second day of the trial in her $5.1-million defamation lawsuit against Liddy, now a nationally syndicated radio talk show host who was convicted of orchestrating the 1972 burglary and spent five years in prison for Watergate-related crimes. Liddy has long denied the conventional theory that the break-in's purpose was to repair a bug placed in the DNC to monitor political activities.

In recent years, Liddy has advocated a revisionist view that the DNC offices were bugged to get "sexual dirt" that could be used to blackmail Democrats. He has said he believes the burglary was intended to steal pictures of prostitutes that he says were stored in Wells' desk.

He also espouses the theory that a compromising photograph of John Dean's then-girlfriend, Maureen Biner, who is now his wife, was among the pictures. The theory goes that Dean, then President Richard M. Nixon's White House counsel, wanted to get the picture to avoid embarrassment.

Dean, who is expected to testify next week, has settled a separate $150-million lawsuit against the publisher of one book espousing that theory.

Wells testified that Dean's attorneys suggested she sue Liddy for defamation. She resisted at first, she said, but then felt compelled to sue in hopes of stopping Liddy from mentioning her name in connection with the prostitution theory.








https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/press-briefing-barry-toiv-5

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 ‐ 2001

Press Briefing by Barry Toiv

August 25, 1997

Edgartown Elementary School

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts

10:58 A.M. EDT

MR. TOIV: Welcome to week two of the 24-hour-a-day no news -- all no news vacation. I am here to answer your questions.

Q: What's the President doing today?

MR. TOIV: We're not sure what they're going to do today, to tell you the truth. I don't think they've really decided on an itinerary for the day.

Q: Is the President concerned that his photograph with a Florida businessman was then used in a multimillion dollar rip-off, and what has the -- has the President asked the DNC to do anything about protecting against that?

MR. TOIV: We're always concerned about misuse of photographs taken of the President.








http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4046

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

334 - Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida

November 17, 1973

THE PRESIDENT.

Richard Nixon: And I think, too, that I could say that in my years of public life, that I welcome this kind of examination, because people have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.









DSC01741.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01744.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01940.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01978.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01967.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01976.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane



DSC01977.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane








http://www.historicspokane.org/riverfront-park-history-1970

Spokane City County

Historic Preservation Office

The 1970s: The World Visits Spokane

Perhaps the most recognizable architectural piece is the U.S. Pavilion that still stands in Riverfront Park. Designed by a Seattle based architecture firm, the canopy was originally covered by a thin white membrane and housed a theater as well as other open meeting spaces. The pavilion continues to be one of the enduring symbols of the events of Expo ’74.









http://www.historicspokane.org/riverfront-park-history-1970

Construction-of-Expo-74-1.jpg








Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/zero-hour.html

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/36.htm

Wolf In The Fold [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 22 Dec, 1967

SCOTT, Starship Enterprise Chief Engineer: There's nothing like a walk in the fog with a bonny lass.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 June 2019