This Is What I Think.

Sunday, May 05, 2024

Today is 05/05/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/05/2024 12:01 PM

Starting work just now on this topic, I knew this was going to become a blog-post by me:

BECAUSE OF last night's Saturday Night Live new episode and because of what I am seeing just now, hours later, and absolutely not because I watched that episode last night

"I am visibly pregnant"

Hilarious.










travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-40s
travelers_s1e3_netflix-00h-40m-27s









Evaluation

Event Date variable: 07/21/1979

Anchor Date: 11/02/1965

Target Date variable: 06/07/1976

Examination begins

Result: 11/11/2003










2003-11-11_1









album: "Slippery When Wet" (1986)

Bon Jovi

"Wanted Dead Or Alive"

I'm a cowboy
On a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive

And I walk these streets, a loaded six-string on my back
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back









From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan - at great hardship and tremendous personal risk - the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, 27 days before his strike to divert comet nicknamed "Lucifer", threatening exctinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 10018 days

10018 = 5009 + 5009

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) is 5009 days



From 12/19/1980 ( premiere USA film "Raging Bull" ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 8362 days

8362 = 4181 + 4181

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/14/1977 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship returned to the planet Earth from solar system deep space from his successful strike in the outer solar system beyond Saturn to divert comet nicknamed "Lucifer", threatening the existence of all life on this planet Earth ) is 4181 days



From 10/6/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"::"Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding" ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) is 1296 days



From 7/20/1969 ( disguised - and strictly for preparing for year 1976 - my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft US Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his first of his six lunar-landings on this planet Earth's moon Luna with USA Project Apollo ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 12532 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/2000 ( {puppet-in-chief} Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Statement on Strengthening Police and Judicial Institutions in Countries Where Peacekeeping Forces Are Deployed ) is 12532 days



From 5/16/1992 ( the landing of the first flight of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 4196 days

4196 = 2098 + 2098

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere USA film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 4339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/19/1977 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: CIA financed secret research on Princeton campus in '50s ) is 4339 days



From 5/31/1955 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Halls of Ivy"::"Changing of Professors" ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 13888 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 13888 days



From 6/12/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Exchange of Messages Between the President and Prime Minister Nehru of India on the Prisoner of War Agreement Reached at Panmunjom ) To 11/11/2003 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415440/

IMDb

Nova

S30.E15

Wright Brothers' Flying Machine

Episode aired Nov 11, 2003

Nova looks at how the Wright brothers made their first powered flight









Earth 2

"After the Thaw"

TV-series season 1 episode 16, 04/02/1995

Alonzo Solace, starship-pilot, marooned: Do you think it died like that?

Dr. Julia Heller: Yeah, I think so.

Alonzo Solace: I know how it feels. Trapped. My first cold sleep, for some reason, I woke up in my capsule five days early. And I couldn't get back to sleep. And I couldn't get out. I was locked in there, half frozen, like a coffin.









album: "Slippery When Wet" (1986)

Bon Jovi

"Wanted Dead Or Alive"

And times when you're alone all you do is think









IMDb

Look Who's Talking

Quotes

[immediately after being born]

Mikey: This has got to be the weirdest day of my life... well, so far.









by me, Kerry Burgess, August 14, 2017 12:01 am

the first thought that came to mind : what if my degree in the early 1990s really was from Princeton University. Thomas Reagan, a 1969 graduate of Princeton University, unpublished by anyone but me, as well as also a major movie studio executive and financial owner, made the arrangements for my studies there. My work in Columbia {University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC} was as a professor in the second half of the 1990s.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









album: "Slippery When Wet" (1986)

Bon Jovi

"Wanted Dead Or Alive"

Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink










1989-09-19_2









album: "Slippery When Wet" (1986)

Bon Jovi

"Wanted Dead Or Alive"

(from internet transcript)

It's all the same, only the names will change
Every day it seems we're wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I'd drive all night just to get back home

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you're alone all you do is think

I'm a cowboy
On a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted, wanted, dead or alive
Wanted (wanted) dead or alive

Oh and I ride!

I'm a cowboy
On a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive

And I walk these streets, a loaded six-string on my back
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
I've been everywhere, and still I'm standing tall
I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all

'Cause I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
'Cause I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side
I'm wanted dead or alive
And I ride dead or alive
I still drive, dead or alive
Dead or alive
Dead or alive
Dead or alive
Dead or alive



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:03 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 05/05/2024