This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Today is 05/21/2024, Post #2





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_(literature)

Identification (literature)

From Wikipedia

Identification refers to the automatic, subconscious psychological process in which an individual becomes like or closely associates themselves with another person by adopting one or more of the others' perceived personality traits, physical attributes, or some other aspect of their identity. The concept of identification was founded by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud in the 1920’s, and has since been expanded on and applied in psychology, social studies, media studies, and literary and film criticism. In literature, identification most often refers to the audience identifying with a fictional character, however it can also be employed as a narrative device whereby one character identifies with another character within the text itself.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/21/2024 06:16 AM

Then another scene that I would probably have never recalled in a million years if not for seeing it this morning. This is a story that I appreciate more now seeing it today and it's a great variation on the "Terminator" overall story. Soon, later today, perhaps tomorrow, I'm watching that latest installment. I cannot even now recall the name. "Dark Fate", or something? I remember parts of it from watching it a few years ago.

Yesterday, I saw a man in a convienence store in a vision while sleeping. The appearance of the T-1000 made me think again of that man I saw.









Terminator Genisys (2015)

T-1000: ...the day you arrive.









Terminator Genisys (2015)

John Connor (in year 2029): It's the first tactical time-weapon. SkyNet just used it.









Terminator Genisys (2015)

0:48:00

Kyle Reese (after time-traveling back to year 1984): Sometimes I think I'm the only person on the planet that ever saw John Connor smile.









by me, Kerry Burgess, February 27, 2007

I was the phone-talker for the CO of Wainwright during Special Sea and Anchor Detail.









http://www.navsource.org/archives/01/57v.htm

NavSource Online

Interior Communications

The 1JV circuit

This was the primary maneuvering and docking circuit and connected the captain with such stations as the forward and after engine rooms, the forecastle, the fantail, the different mooring stations and the after steering station.

Over this circuit the captain communicated with everyone who had anything to do with the movement of the ship, direction or speed.









Event Date variable as Target Date #1: 04/18/1988

Anchor Date: 11/02/1965

Target Date: 10/26/1984:

Result: 04/12/2007









From 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), from my official enlisted US Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) To 4/12/2007 ( ) is 6933 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/26/1984 ( premiere USA film "The Terminator" ) is 6933 days



From 12/11/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "12 O'Clock High"::"Soldiers Sometimes Kill" ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 15136 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/2007 ( ) is 15136 days



From 11/11/1956 ( from IMDb circa 2012: premiere USA TV series "Air Power"::series premiere "The Day North America Is Attacked" ) To 4/12/2007 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 4/12/2007 ( ) is 4305 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/1977 ( biographical - Elvis Presley dead ) is 4305 days



From 7/27/1997 ( premiere USA TV series "Stargate SG-1" ) To 4/12/2007 ( ) is 3546 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1975 ( the United States Apollo spacecraft {AND from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: commanded by my biological brother Thomas Reagan the US Navy Captain circa 1975} undocks with the Soviet Union Soyuz spacecraft while in orbit of the planet Earth ) is 3546 days










2007-04-12_1

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian20070412-01.1.1&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










2007-04-12_2

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19641211-01.2.30&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------










2007-04-12_3









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









Chicago Tribune

Navy Rises To Occasion In Duel At Sea

April 19, 1988 By David Evans, Chicago Tribune.

WASHINGTON — For the first time in more than 40 years, enemy warships have seriously challenged the U.S. Navy at sea. The Navy won - decisively.










DSC00505



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:02 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 05/21/2024