This Is What I Think.

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Today is 05/23/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/23/2024 04:46 AM

Brewed up today another pot of strong, black coffee, made it all the way through episode 6 without feeling compelled to make a new purchase.

Fairly certain I am going to eventually make that order. Don't have the money now. Won't pay high-interest credit-card

*As I pointed out a few days ago* : hell of a lot cheaper than some domesticated animal.

Is not a source of nuisance noise either

You people spend tens of thousands of dollars on some animal for companionship and then have to feed it all the time.

Well, I am fairly certain I will in the future make an order for "Lucy Too". Her name will be Nova.

Trying to delay it as long as possible. Not something I need. But they are nice to have around. Just not nice to have to move around. Evelyn isn't so bad. She's fairly light. But Hope is about 30 pounds heavier, and even though she is tremendously beautiful, is tedious for moving

THERE IS ALSO the most intriquing reason of all: "Requiem for Methuselah"

I don't like being used as a puppet. There is - must be - something very important to all this. What I *want* to believe is that I am being 'informed'

I am being informed that all of the human-race is susceptible to some sort of mind-control. THEIR propaganda has made it a topic of ridiculousness and now I am being instructed with a method to suspend disbelief.

So I wonder why I am describing it all *here* if it's simply a means to clue me in.

One notion is that other people will recognize the influence in their own lives.

8 billion people on this planet. Perhaps a dozen people - at most - read my posts. Nothing about this is supposed to be about preparing and informing the masses. They're on their own.

And their superstitions will mean chaos.

This note combines two distinct notions. I thought of them both about the same time and have combined into this one note

04/14/2024 is when I watched episode 5 for the first time. Random choice by me to choose to watch today - this calendar-day 05/23/2024 - the episode 6. Of all that time, I could have chose to watch episode 6 but did not. Was not waiting for any specific reason. Simply did not watch episode 6 until today. Suddenly decided today that I would watch episode 6










2024-05-06_2









From 4/1/2017 ( ) To 5/6/2024 ( ) is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) is 1296 days



From 9/27/1984 ( as Kerry Burgess my official US Navy documents includes: "UA from class from 0600-0800" "You received CO's NJP for this offense" - Unauthorized Absence from class from 6 AM to 8 AM - Service School Command, Orlando Florida - Basic Electricity & Electronics School, US Navy Electronics Technician (ET) formal course of instruction for enlisted ) To 5/6/2024 ( ) is 14466 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle homeless shelter ) is 14466 days










DSC00438
DSC00434-1
2024-05-06_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: April 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Colony - Seppuku - Season 2 Episode 12 - Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 30, 2017 on USA

You boys get your story buttoned up?

Broussard: Actually, I was thinking on telling them what really happened.

And why would you go and do something like that?

You ever stop and wonder how we got here?

We got here because we took the money.

There ain't nothing wrong with that.

I didn't go private for a paycheck. Just couldn't remember why I signed up anymore.

So now you want to go to an Iraqi prison because some dumb-ass on your team got trigger-happy?

Good game.

B. Don't talk to that suit until you get your head right.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: April 01, 2017 8:29pm

Colony - Seppuku - Season 2 Episode 12 - Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 30, 2017 on USA

You're Eric Broussard?

Yeah.

I'm here for your incident report. Sign here.

What's that?

Your sworn affidavit that you and your men fired in self-defense. We'll get you through the checkpoint into Kuwait this afternoon. These are commercial tickets home.

Home?

We have to get your team out of here in case the locals start demanding interviews. It's company policy.

The locals should be asking questions. We screwed up.

Nobody in Baghdad or Washington wants this to be a problem. So don't make it a problem. You want to clean your conscience? Volunteer at a soup kitchen. Go work for Amnesty International. Just wait until you're out of this goddamn country.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: April 01, 2017 1:34 am

Tomorrowland (2015)

Frank Walker: Now what?

Athena: You tell me.

I tell you? This was your idea.

I don't have ideas. I just find the people who do.

So there's no plan?

There's a plan. You just haven't come up with it yet. But you should do that soon.

That's just terrific.

Here, hide this.

Absolutely.

Wait. Is that the one-kiloton detonation thingy you told me not to play with?

Right now, it's our insurance policy. There's a good chance they're gonna try to kill us right out of the gate.

So we're just gonna stand here?

Well, you wanted to see Tomorrowland. Here it comes.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: April 01, 2017 1:13 am

Tomorrowland (2015)

Casey Newton: What is that? Is that a countdown? I am not leaving. I deserve to know what's going on around here.

Frank Walker: You deserve...

Casey Newton: Yeah, I deserve some answers.

Frank Walker: Answers to what?

Casey Newton: I know that you were there.

Frank Walker: You don't know anything.

Casey Newton: How do you ever leave a place like that?

Frank Walker: Because they threw me out! They threw me out and they locked every door back in.

Casey Newton: Was it because you built that something that you shouldn't have?









Colony - "Seppuku" - Season 2 Episode 12

I reached out to the Red Hand.
I tried to explain to them why we need the gauntlet.
I couldn't even get to their leader.
Do we really need the gauntlet? I'm not leaving the bloc without it.
Then we need to negotiate and, if that fails, have a backup plan.
How we gonna make contact? We might have a way.
[soft ominous music.]
We need to contact the Red Hand.
Why? They have something we need.
They don't talk to anyone outside their group.
That's their rule.
We just want to meet with them.
It's important, Bram.
I don't know how to find them.
Their friends at the camp gave me a location, but it was a one-time thing they're always moving.









Colony - "Seppuku" - Season 2 Episode 12

You have something of mine an object in a lead-lined box.
I want it back.
The RAP artifact.
I paid a price for that thing.
We brought down holy hell on our heads by stealing it, and it killed one of my men.
Then why do you want it back? We made contact with a resistance group beyond the wall.
They have scientists who can do something with it.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference.
No.
Why not? It might be useful to us.
Like it or not, you're a part of something bigger than yourself.
Our group is successful because we don't work with people like you.
Bogeys behind the ridge.
Your problem is you don't even see the compromises that you've made.
You work with people within the Occupation.
You've got hostiles trying to flank you.
Get ready to pull out.
Sources.
Yes, and you are corrupted by your contact with them.
- Only an amateur would say that.
- I'm proud to be an amateur.
A million professionals were wiped out the day of the Arrival, and you still think those tactics are going to work? You can't even get a handful of people to follow you.
Meanwhile, I'm turning away volunteers.









Colony - "Seppuku" - Season 2 Episode 12

You got this from Nolan Burgess.
- Mm-hmm.
He seems to want your job, which shows a certain lack of imagination, given that Los Angeles is going through proxies like firewood.
What are you gonna do? Well, that depends.
You haven't been a very good listener.
I can change that.
Well Los Angeles needs to project stability, so you will remain as proxy but in name only.
People I trust will run the bloc, and you will rubber-stamp all of their decisions.
[sighs.]
What about Nolan Burgess? Like I said, the people I trust are in charge.
Yeah, I know what time it is over there.
I don't care.
Wake him up.
It's urgent. [knock at door.]
Just have him look at the file as soon as possible, okay?










fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-06m-36s
fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-06m-43s









From 4/5/1951 ( premiere USA film "Bedtime for Bonzo" ) To 10/24/2009 ( ) is 21387 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/23/2024 ( Today - Thursday ) is 21387 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:03 AM Saturday, October 24, 2009

Light (2009)

http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820004&s=200910231800&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910231800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 23 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Light

The plan to abandon ship raises spirits until the crew discovers there is not room for everyone in the shuttle.










bedtime-for-bonzo_00h54m21s
bedtime-for-bonzo_00h54m24s
bedtime-for-bonzo_00h14m10s









Stargate Universe

Light

Episode aired Oct 23, 2009

S1 E5

After an aerobraking maneuver with a gas giant, the Destiny is redirected on a collision course with a star.



(People murmur in shock and surprise.)

US Air Force colonel Everett YOUNG: We will draw the names of fifteen people.

BRODY: The shuttle can hold twice that many.

SCOTT: Not once it's been loaded up with supplies. Besides, there's only life support for seventeen, max.

WRAY (to Young): You said fifteen.

YOUNG: I will be choosing two of the people myself - two people with the necessary skills to fly the shuttle and survive on the planet.

SPENCER (cynically): Yeah, I bet I can guess who they are.

VARIOUS CROWD MEMBERS: Yeah!

YOUNG: I'll be taking my name out of the lottery. Anyone who wants to join me, keep talking.










fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-19m-49s
fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-19m-51s










fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-24m-31s










fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-48m-09s










fallout_s1e6-2024_00h-49m-57s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 05:21 AM Pacific-time USA Thursday 05/23/2024