This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Today is 05/21/2024, Post #3





Terminator Genisys (2015)

Police Detective O'Brien: This is proof of what I've been talking about for 30-whatever years. Those two were in 1984. They were there. I need to see the suspects.

Police lieutenant: O'Brien, have you been drinking? That's what I thought.










dsc00506









Terminator Genisys (2015)

Kyle Reese: I told you we couldn't trust him.

Sarah Connor: He'll find us.









by me, Kerry Burgess: June 21, 2021

The profound sense struck me recently that is an actual photo of Thomas Reagan

He was posing as me after 07/19/1989 - I have *theorized* for decades now - and somehow, I became convinced his activities are my conscious memories









Kerry Burgess, November 23, 2017 8:32 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

I have written before more than once that there must be some sort of secret artifact buried around here somewhere.

I consistently suspect the "artifact" is actually part of the human remains of the original Kerry Burgess, the original version of me living today, that was the natural human being cloned from another natural human being.

That original Kerry Burgess, I have written, was killed 19 July 1989 and then the first copied version emerged from the crash site and that version, Kerry Burgess 1989, took over the life of the original Kerry Burgess, finishing out his US Navy enlistment and then becoming the secret agent I have described often about the 1990s and 2000s.










fc2 burgess .jpg, from content acquired by me from USS Wainwright Veterans Association - of me, from year 1989 {post-07/19/1989}, USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy









IMDb

Terminator Genisys (2015)

Quotes

Detective O'Brien: Goddamn time traveling robots! Covering up their goddamn tracks! I knew it.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:39 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 05/21/2024