This Is What I Think.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Today is 05/20/2024, Post #1





excerpts

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/two-hours-mocking-arizonas-attorney-general-rudy-giuliani-served-birth-rcna152905

NBC News

Rudy Giuliani is served indictment papers at his own birthday party after mocking Arizona attorney general

May 18, 2024, 9:37 AM PDT

By Alex Tabet and Vaughn Hillyard

PHOENIX — Arizona’s Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes on Friday announced that Rudy Giuliani had been served with the notice of his indictment in connection with an alleged conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results in Arizona.

The announcement came less than two hours after a social media post from Giuliani taunted Mayes for failing to deliver his indictment. The notice was served to Giuliani during a celebration in Palm Beach, Florida, for his 80th birthday.

In a now-deleted post on X, Giuliani taunted Arizona authorities.










star-trek-first-contact_00h38m30s










star-trek-first-contact_01h30m06s









excerpts

http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/01/de-aging-legend.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:25 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Monday, January 24, 2022

De-aging Legend

Only about 12:30 PM today, here locally Pacific-time, did I become aware that NASA's James Webb Space Telescope today arrived to begin circling its parking-lot

I knew, of course, that was due to happen, just did not care about tracking the specific calendar-date, which I learned today is today, after I checked the NASA Twitter page just after noon today

Nothing automatically came to mind to check for in this work of personal, absolutely individual, genius work that I have personally and completely autonomously developed in the past 20 years since the VA hospital in Seattle.

Nothing formed in my mind so I decided to use a key-word search *based on* details that linger in my conscious mind from a sleeping-dream I had early this morning.

Don't know what it means or could mean.

So, this is the first part that I worked on to develop this content, this reference below to "Somewhere in the Night".

Seems especially apt after a moment's thought.



That's why this location was important for all the years past.

A direct extension of me, communicating to myself in the distant past. Before the de-aging process begins, which is certainly not active in this present time.

All people are free in the United States of America. Until the billionaires discover you have something they want and they cannot pay money to buy.

Then your individual rights become meaningless.



[excerpts ends, Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 5:25 PM January 24, 2022]









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

BORG QUEEN: Brave words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds ...since long before you were created. But now they are all Borg.









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: What about you, Cochrane? How did you get here?

Zefram COCHRANE: Marooned, I told you.










2024-05-20_1










2024-05-20_2

https://reallovesexdolls.com/4ft7-140cm-d-cup-london/









"I, Mudd" (Star Trek)

Original Airdate: 3 Nov, 1967

(from internet transcript)

[Bridge]

KIRK: Scotty? Security, the intruder is in the engineering section. Have all units converge on that point.

SULU: Sir, we're picking up speed. Warp five, six. Warp seven, sir.

KIRK: Cut power.

SULU: I can't, sir. All the controls are jammed.

KIRK: Spock, take over.

NORMAN: It will not be necessary, Captain.

KIRK: Tell Security we've found the intruder. Do you mind telling me what this is all about, mister?

NORMAN: I am in total control of your ship. I have connected the matter-antimatter pods to the main navigational bank. A trigger relay is now in operation. Any attempts to alter course will result in immediate destruction of this vessel.

KIRK: Spock?

SPOCK: Confirmed, Captain. He's taken out all the override controls. If we tamper without knowing where the trigger relay is, we could extinguish ourselves.

KIRK: Who are you?

NORMAN: I assure you we are no threat to humanity or humanoid life. We mean you no harm, but we require your ship.

KIRK: You require? Who and what are we?

(Norman lifts his tunic and opens a panel in his abdomen. There are circuit boards, wires and the obligatory flashing lights in there.)

KIRK: An android.

SPOCK: And most sophisticated.

NORMAN: I control the trigger relay, sir. I cannot be overcome by physical means, and if you attempt to use your phasers, the trigger relay will be activated. We shall continue on our present course for approximately four solar days, at which time we shall arrive at our destination.

KIRK: Who sent you?

NORMAN: I am not programmed to respond in that area.

SPOCK: (attempting a mind meld) He simply appears to have turned himself off, Captain. And since we cannot repair the damage he has done without destroying the ship

KIRK: It seems we're going to take a little trip.

Captain's log. Stardate 4513.3. After having been taken over by an android, the Enterprise has been under way at warp seven for four days. Now we are entering orbit around a planet which has never been charted.









From 11/22/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 12/7/1998 ( as Kerry Burgess my first day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004 as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 731 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/3/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"I, Mudd" ) is 731 days



From 9/22/1920 ( William H. Riker ) To 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister genetic-sibling parents ) is 12819 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 12819 days



From 3/28/1999 ( premiere USA TV series "Futurama"::series premiere "Space Pilot 3000" ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 620 days

620 = 310 + 310

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere USA TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 4159 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1977 ( in the case of Brewer v. Williams, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the requirement of giving the Miranda Warning to all criminal suspects who have been placed under arrest ) is 4159 days



From 10/11/1958 ( premiere USA TV series "U.S. Marshal"::series premiere episode "The Fugitives" ) To 11/15/1993 ( USS Wainwright decommissioned ) is 12819 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 12819 days



From 2/1/1953 ( premiere USA TV series "General Electric Theater" ) To 3/8/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2), my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex Operator (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - CF-division, Missile Plot, USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia ) is 12819 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 12819 days



From 7/26/1947 ( Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America is established ) To 8/30/1982 ( premiere USA TV series episode "House Calls"::"In Norman We Trust" ) is 12819 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/2000 ( ) is 12819 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162222/releaseinfo

IMDb

Cast Away (2000)

Release Info

USA 7 December 2000 (premiere)

Full Cast & Crew

Tom Hanks ... Chuck Noland









Futurama

"Space Pilot 3000"

TV-series season 1 episode 1 , 03/28/1999

(from internet transcript)

LEELA
Please, officers, there's no need to use force.

URL
Let us handle this, weirdy.

LEELA
Oh, come on, he's just a poor kid from the Stupid Ages.









Futurama

"Space Pilot 3000"

TV-series season 1 episode 1 , 03/28/1999

[Fate Assignment Officer's Office. Leela types something on a computer.]

FRY
Y'know, I'm the luckiest guy in the whole future. I've been given a second chance and this time I'm not going to be a total loser. What's that?

LEELA
Your permanent career assignment.

[She turns the screen around to show him his career. "Career: Delivery Boy" is all that is written on the screen.]

FRY
Delivery boy? No! Not again! Please! Anything else!

[He grabs Leela's hand.]

LEELA
Take your hands off me! You've been assigned the job you're best at just like everyone else.

FRY
What if I refuse?

LEELA
Then you'll be fired...

FRY
Fine!

LEELA
...out of a cannon into the Sun!

FRY
But I don't like being a delivery boy.

LEELA
Well that's tough! Lots of people don't like their jobs but we do them anyway. You gotta do what you gotta do! Now hold out your hand, I'm gonna implant your career chip. It'll permanently label you as a delivery boy.

[She picks up an implant gun. It has two huge spikes on the end.]

FRY
Keep that thing away from me!

[He gets up and runs out of the room.]









Futurama

"Space Pilot 3000"

TV-series season 1 episode 1 , 03/28/1999

[Ipgee's Office. Leela's boss sits behind a large desk and she stands in front of it.]

IPGEE
This is unacceptable, Leela. You must find this Mr. Fry and install his chip.

LEELA
Look, he's just a nobody who doesn't want to be a delivery boy. I'd really rather not force it on him.

IPGEE
Well that's your job, whether you like it or not and it's my job to make you do your job whether I like it or not - which I do - very much! Now get to work!









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Riker

William H. Riker

From Wikipedia

William Harrison Riker (September 22, 1920 – June 26, 1993) was an American political scientist who is prominent for applying game theory and mathematics to political science.

He earned his bachelor's degree in economics at Indiana's DePauw University in 1942 and received his Ph.D. at Harvard University in 1948. While a student at DePauw, he was initiated into the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity. Before his Ph.D., Riker worked at the RCA (then Radio Corporation of America), where he worked as a time-and-motion analyst.

Riker founded the now-mainstream field of positive political theory, which introduced game theory and the axiomatic method of social choice theory to political science. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and Kenneth Shepsle in their memoir write that "These have proved crucial to predictive tests for political theory." Riker is also often credited with being the founder of rational choice theory with his work on applying economic theory to mathematical models of politics.

Among other contributions, Riker is known for work on the theory and history of federalism and on what he called "heresthetic"—the art of changing political outcomes without changing peoples' underlying preferences by manipulating the decision-making process, for example by changing the order in which decisions are made. In his book Liberalism Against Populism, he argued that the instability of majority rule, demonstrated in Arrow's impossibility theorem and the McKelvey–Schofield chaos theorem, meant that "populist" interpretations of democracy as implementing a collective will of the people were untenable. Instead, democratic leaders aimed to build disparate coalitions; a piece of successful coalition-building could cause realigning elections, in which blocs of voters swiftly changed their allegiance.

Concerning political coalition for the benefit of minorities, Riker argued that the larger the coalition, the shorter-lived it is. In his book The Theory of Political Coalitions (1962), Riker argued that in situations where there is conflict over finite resources, actors will seek to create coalitions that are large enough to ensure that they get access to the resources, but that the coalitions will not be larger than that (because the actors will not want to dilute the resources more than they have to).









"I, Mudd" (Star Trek)

Original Airdate: 3 Nov, 1967

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: I don't believe it.

MUDD: Welcome aboard, Kirk. It's been a long time, eh?

KIRK: Harry Mudd.

MUDD: Well, to be absolutely accurate, laddybuck, you should refer to me as Mudd the First, ruler of this entire sovereign planet.

KIRK: Ruler? Harry, I want control of my ship returned immediately. We have no intention of staying as your guests.

MUDD: Well, I'm afraid there's a bit of a problem there.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise.

MUDD: Alice.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise.

(Alice reaches out and crushes the communicator.)

MUDD: Now, now, now, now, Jamie boy, let's have no unauthorised communications.

CHEKOV: You know this man, Captain?

KIRK: Oh, do I know him. Harcourt Fenton Mudd, thief

MUDD: Come now.

KIRK: Swindler and con man

MUDD: Entrepreneur.

KIRK: Liar and rogue.

MUDD: Did I leave you with that impression?

KIRK: He belongs in jail, which is where I thought I left you, Mudd.

MUDD: And thereby hangs a tale, yes. But look around you, Kirk. Quite a place, isn't it? I hope you're all going to enjoy it.

KIRK: Mudd, I want that trained machine of yours, Norman, to deactivate the trigger mechanism and free my ship.

MUDD: I shall do that, Kirk, when I'm ready.

KIRK: I'm telling you now.

MUDD: And I do the telling on this planet, Kirk, old boy. You do the listening.

KIRK: All right, I'll listen. What are you telling?

MUDD: Merely that you might as well start enjoying yourselves. It's really a very, very nice place, and you're all going to be here quite probably for the rest of your lives. (laughs)

KIRK: Harry Mudd, you're a liar and an outlaw and in deep trouble. I want navigational control restored, my ship released.

MUDD: Sorry. That'd be against the law. My law. Decreed by Mudd the First. Voted in by the resident population. Lovely, aren't they? You must admit, Kirk, that I still retain my eye for beauty. I decreed that I should always be surrounded by it, and my decrees always come to pass. I've had five hundred of them made up to attend me. All of them identical, beautiful, compliant, obedient.

SPOCK: Five hundred of the same model? That seems rather redundant.

MUDD: I have a fondness for this particular model, Mister Spock, which you, unfortunately, are ill-equipped to appreciate.

KIRK: All right, Harry, explain. How did you get here? We left you in custody after that affair on the Rigel mining planet.

MUDD: Yes, well, I organised a technical information service bringing modern industrial techniques to backward planets, making available certain valuable patents to struggling young civilisations throughout the galaxy.

KIRK: Did you pay royalties to the owners of those patents?

MUDD: Well, actually, Kirk, as a defender of the free enterprise system, I found myself in a rather ambiguous conflict as a matter of principle.

SPOCK: He did not pay royalties.

MUDD: Knowledge, sir, should be free to all.









https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio/

IMDb

Bill Gates

Biography

Born October 28, 1955 Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth name William Henry Gates III









Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: TUE 12/16/1986

Microsoft settles license lawsuit

United Press International

SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. said late Monday it has agreed to pay Seattle Computer Products Inc. nearly $1 million in an out-of-court settlement, ending jury deliberations in a $60 million licensing fraud lawsuit.

Microsoft, one of the nation's largest software manufacturers, will purchase back the seven license agreements it had with Seattle Computer, including any license for Microsoft operating systems products and high-level languages.

Seattle Computers, which has been virtually shut down, sued Microsoft over a 1981 agreement that Seattle Computers said was not intended to give Microsoft exclusive use of its program design and subsequent improvements.









IMDb

Cast Away (2000)

Quotes

Chuck Noland: 87 hours is an eternity! The cosmos was created in less time. Wars have been fought and nations toppled in 87 hours! Fortunes made and squandered.









IMDb

Cast Away (2000)

Quotes

[last lines]

Bettina Peterson: You look lost.

Chuck Noland: I do?



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:06 PM Pacific-time USA Monday 05/20/2024