This Is What I Think.

Thursday, May 09, 2024

Today is 05/09/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/09/2024

When I have doubts about the pointlessness of this public campaign of mine here, I should remember that guy

I have a couple blog-posts in progress - both interesting and compelling - and not sure when I will deliver the content here - and of which there will probably be several other posts by me here before then - but in the meantime, my continuing research today caused me to read about this guy: Paul Vignon

The Wikipedia article for October 17, 1943: Died: Paul Vignon, 78, French scholar who spent 43 years studying the Shroud of Turin

If there is any one person who has completely and thoroughly wasted his life then it must be that guy.

43 years sitting around looking at some stupid raggedy cloth

AND wasted because no matter what he discovers by studying it, it will never prove one undeniable fact: you care about it only because you're a superstitious moron.

Cavemen invented your god(s). They were superstitious imbeciles. What's your excuse?

I am 58 years old now. When I started this public campaign back in year 2005, I was 39 years old. I had finished the Ironman triathlon a few months earlier and I was in peak physical condition, because I was into long-distance, endurance activities such as that and I intended to continue on that track. Those were the 878 Days

43 years ago from now, I was 15 years old

I don't know if he raked in a lot of loot from those gullible bible-thumpers and that's why he worked on it for so long. Those Jesus Christ mythology - as is any religion - chumps are cowardly terrified of mortality and they will pour out as much money as they can to get scam-artists to tell them anything they want to hear and instead of coping with reality

I have posted explicit images in this note and I posted it farther down the page so it doesn't show up when viewing the top of the page.

43 years better spent than on some moldy old rag of some bearded guy with those puppy dog eyes you love so much. Because you're an ineffective little guy desperate for an Imaginary Friend "up there" in the clouds. You're really pathetic.

43 years is better spent:










2024-05-09_1










2024-05-09_2

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/159cm-5ft3-c-cup-tpe-sex-doll-hume/










stargate-1994_00h14m32s
stargate-1994_00h14m36s
stargate-1994_00h14m44s










_DSC01623










the-final-countdown_01h04m14s









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Countdown_(film)

The Final Countdown (film)

From Wikipedia

The Final Countdown is a 1980 American science fiction war film

[excerpts] Cast

Katharine Ross as Laurel Scott



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:37 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 05/09/2024