This Is What I Think.

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Today is 05/11/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/11/2024 9:26 PM

At PRECISELY the same moment I pressed the button to post this, the dialog on SNL was about the Empire State Building









by me, Kerry Burgess, 05/11/2024 8:35 PM

I started this several days ago and set it aside, not sure when I will finish it and publish it. The content is finished but it still needs more work before I make it a blog-post here

Tonight's Saturday Night Live episode just started and made me think about finishing it and publishing tomorrow. That would be too gimmicky so I doubt I will publish it tomorrow. I wasn't even thinking about tomorrow when I started it

SNL makes me want to publish this brief note that refers to details on a topic I started several days ago

Also, throughout the day today I have wondered about a headline I scanned that attributes a quote from Rudy Guiliani where he calls Joe Biden a "trailer trash little creep"

Guiliani is certainly no moron. So he knows what he's saying when he says it.

What makes me wonder is why anyone would call Joe Biden a "trailer trash". I don't know anything about his background but I'm pretty sure he's just another elite who never really had to work hard at anything in his life. Everything was handed to him. He's - and others such as Donald Trump - not there for merit.









IMDb

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

Quotes

Shmi Skywalker: There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened.









Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

Anakin Skywalker: I had a dream I was a Jedi. I came back here and freed all the slaves. Have you come to free us?

Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master: No, I'm afraid not.

Anakin Skywalker: I think you have. Why else would you be here?

Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master: I can see there's no fooling you, Anakin.










1999-05-16_2










1999-05-16_3

https://mediahistoryproject.org/reader.php?id=variety109-1933-03









12/7/1998 ( as Kerry Burgess my first day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004 as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 )









IMDb

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

Quotes

Obi-Wan: The boy is dangerous. They all sense it, why can't you?










20161116_131220 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess circa 1975, DeQueen trailer park, DeQueen, Arkansas









IMDb

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

Quotes

Shmi Skywalker: All slaves have a transmitter placed somewhere in their body.

Anakin: I've been working on a scanner to try and locate mine.

Shmi Skywalker: Any attempt to escape...

Anakin: And they blow you up! BOOM!



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:25 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 05/11/2024