Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bill Gates - Sponsor of Al Qaeda

Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, and accomplices, have been protecting Microsoft because they know Microsoft is a terrorist organization and if they are closed down, then King County will lose all that revenue from their criminal activities.

I don't see why the Navy doesn't just bring me back in. I don’t know what is my duty status, and as far I know, I was discharged in 1990, but I have good reason to not believe that and to believe that I do have some kind of active agreement with the Navy that I don‘t consciously remember. It doesn't matter if George W. Bush is blocking the Navy from bringing me in. His motives, and those of his accomplices, are based on their effort to get me killed me in order to cover up their criminal activities. We are supposed to have organizational protections from such abuse and hate crimes. All I can do now is fight off the sharks by myself while out here in the cold.

The terrorists, such as Bill Gates, Osama bin Laden, and accomplices, love to see this country betray the very people, such as they perceive me to be, that have sacrificed so much in order to protect the U.S. and maintain the peace. Other terrorists are emboldened because Bill Gates can get away with easily buying off people with authority such as Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, and George W. Bush. The result is that the honest people quit giving a damn about risking their lives for people that don’t any give a damn about their efforts to maintain the peace while the crooked politicians and dirty cops, such as Norm Maleng and Dave Reichert, are out of control.


To further reinforce my reasonable theory that Microsoft/Corbis is behind much of the turmoil and chaos in the country and the world, it says this woman's body was found on 2/6/2006. That is exactly two years after my last day at Microsoft. I remember thinking when her picture was in the news that she kind of resembled Laura Mason. Laura Mason was assigned to me as a peer mentor when I started at Microsoft. She told me she was a Commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves and was a crewmember of an EA-6B Prowler aircraft while on Reserve duty, but I suspect she was actually just an actor put there by Microsoft/Corbis as part of their treachery. This woman in the following news item was probably killed by Microsoft/Corbis in a “send a message” kind of threat to Laura Mason that she would be killed if she cooperated with the investigation into Microsoft’s terrorist activities. Microsoft/Corbis wouldn’t kill Laura Mason herself because Microsoft/Corbis would be the primary suspect in such an incident so they killed someone that looked like her. Since she was missing for a while before they found her body - on a February 6th - the situation was guaranteed to get a lot of media attention.

Local News: Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Body of missing woman found in Burien

A Lynnwood-area woman who vanished five days before her 33rd birthday was found dead Monday in a wooded area of Burien.

Nicole Pietz was reported missing Jan. 29. Her body is believed to have been in the neighborhood, about two blocks west of South 144th Street and Des Moines Memorial Drive South, for at least a week


As far as I know, this woman didn’t kill anyone, but I believe all the media craziness around this incident is associated somehow with Microsoft/Corbis treachery. That article indicates that the wedding she was running away from was scheduled for April 30th. That date of the scheduled wedding was 59 days after 3/3/2005.

Jennifer Carol Wilbanks, CMA (a.k.a. "The Runaway Bride") (born August 25, 1973) is an American who ran away from home on April 26, 2005, in an effort to avoid her wedding with John Mason, her fiancé, on April 30. Her disappearance from Duluth, Georgia, sparked a nationwide search and intensive media coverage. On April 29, she called Mason from Albuquerque, New Mexico, and falsely claimed that she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a Hispanic male and a white woman.

Her birth date of August 25th is also the day I "remember" as a former girlfriend’s birthday. There is something else about that day but I can't remember what it is. As for that former girlfriend, her name was Tracey, and I wrote about a while back about how my ex-wife was named Tracie and how that name translates to TAR359.

The date difference of 1/1/2006 and 8/25/2006 is 33 weeks, 5 days, possibly referring to a 33 weeks, 5.9 days clue.

The distance from the Microsoft office to Duluth, GA, is only about 12 miles.

Microsoft Greater Southeast District: Alpharetta, GA
1125 Sanctuary Pkwy., Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone: (678) 629-5700

What day did I return from Africa in 1987? I wonder about this 87165 (PO BOX) zip code for Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Albuquerque is the town Jennifer Wilbanks was found in. The USS Stark was hit on 5/17/87 and I believe that strike was because I had been found after everyone thought I had died in Africa the previous year, or so my theory goes. I believe that zip code of 87165 could be 5/16/87, the day before the Stark was hit.

Jennifer Wilbanks
...
May 17 — Wilbanks officially canceled her engagement to her fiance.

The shortest route, using online sources, from Redmond, WA, to the location she was found is 1426.9 miles. The shortest route from where she was found to her listed home town in Duluth, GA is 1404.9 miles. Depending on actual locations, those locations may be the same distance apart. It is probably a re-creation of that clue I found about the lottery numbers from "Lost."

That media frenzy was quite the lucrative activity for her and the other zombies, such as I am seeing with people like Vince Maraia from Microsoft and who the hell else I am forced to live with 24 hours a day.

According to The BBC, Jennifer Wilbanks sold the media rights to her story to a New York firm for $500,000
...
Wilbanks has inspired a "Runaway Bride" action figure and a hot sauce called "Jennifer's High Tailin' Hot Sauce." An auction on eBay of a slice of toast carved with a likeness of Wilbanks closed with a winning bid of $15,400.


I noted this event in my journal on 6/27/06 but I didn't recognize the date at the time. This is a popular day for craziness because it connects to me and possibly one of my daughters. October 23rd is the date that is either 33 weeks, 3 days, or it is 33.59 weeks from March 3rd.

The Moscow theatre hostage crisis was the seizure on October 23, 2002 of a crowded Moscow theatre by armed Chechen terrorists who claimed allegiance to the separatist movement in Chechnya. They took 850 hostages and demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and end to the Second Chechen War.

After a siege of two and a half days, Russian OSNAZ (special forces) raided the building with the assistance of an unidentified "knockout gas". All of the 42 terrorists were killed, along with at least 129 of the hostages, with no official OSNAZ casualties.


This next incident date is listed as 9/9/04 10:30 AM (UTC+7). I guess that means it was 9/8/04 10:30 PM on the U.S. east coast. The date difference of 2/6/04 and 9/8/04 is 215 days. Multiplying 365 times 0.59 is 215.35 days.

The Jakarta embassy bombing took place on September 9, 2004 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
A car bomb exploded outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta, at about 10:30 local time (03:30 UTC), killing several people including the suicide bomber, and wounding over 140 others. Damage to the nearby Chinese embassy was also reported. Numerous office buildings surrounding the embassy were also damaged by the blast, injuring many workers inside, mostly by broken glass.



The first London bombing in 2005 was on 7/7/05. The second was on 7/21/05.
The date difference of 3/3/05 and 7/7/05 is 4 months, 4 days. Maybe you know what that means. Maybe you don’t. As I “remember” my grandma Betty once expressing, “Here’s yer sign.” The date difference of 2/6/05 and 7/21/05 is 23.59 weeks.


That Madrid train bombing is highly suspicious as well. The date difference of 2/6/2004 and 3/11/2004 is 34 days. The date difference of 3/11/2004 and 4/14/2004 is 34 days. That means the Madrid train bombing occurred precisely at the mid-point of the period after my last day at Microsoft and 4/14/2004, the 27th anniversary of my return to Earth. Such a relationship of days, the symmetry of the days, is what I call my "April 16" theory.

Although initially 202 casualties were reported in the March 11th Madrid bombings, later analysis of the corpses showed that 190 people died. The explosions were so violent that often times it was very difficult to identify different parts of the same body.


In that Duke Lacrosse rape case, that one defendant resembles to me an older "Will Robinson" from the original "Lost In Space" series. Perhaps another casualty in the Microsoft/Corbis "Clone Wars." Based on my theory, I started Princeton University on 9/2/1965. This series began less than two weeks later on 9/15/65.

Lost In Space
...
Will Robinson (Bill Mumy) is a child prodigy in electronics and the most noteworthy of the Robinson children – he is the youngest, brightest and a particular friend of Dr. Smith and the Robot.


This date of 6/10/2000 is 58 days after 4/14/2000. The date that followed the so-called "Jesus Day" was 6/11/2000. The date difference, inclusive, of 4/14/2000 and Sunday, 6/11/2000, was 59 days. That alleged source of inspiration for his so-called "Jesus Day" does not occur on June 10th, according to the information on the links. Does George W. Bush think I am some kind of second coming of Jesus Christ? Was that why "Jesus Day" preceded June 11? June 11th is the 59th day after 4/14, which I believe is the day I returned to Earth in 1977. While I believe that I did go into space in 1975 to stop a comet that was going to destroy all life on this planet, I am certainly no Jesus Christ and I don’t want anyone feeling such confusion about my life. I believe in peace but I am certainly not your savior. And Vince Maraia did say something like that to me one time, something I can barely remember now but he definitely said it. I also find that I have been thinking about something Ken Bennett said about how Jesus could have flown to other planets or galaxies. I think that was when I worked at Microsoft Charlotte in 1995. I remember thinking how silly it sounded of Jesus Christ "flying" to another planet.


The definition of George W. Bush in Navy slang:

Bravo Foxtrot - Buddy Fucker - someone who will make himself look good at the expense of his shipmates.









In 1999, Abramoff helped Reed get hired as a consultant subcontractor for Preston Gates & Ellis.

Reed's $30,000 per month contract with Enron was arranged in 1999 by Karl Rove, principal campaign advisor to Texas Governor and future President George W. Bush. Rove did not want Reed, an expert in negative campaigning, to work against Bush, but he also did not want Reed to be publicly associated with Bush in the early stages of the campaign. The existence of Reed's contract was revealed in 2002, when a federal investigation was launched into Enron's bankruptcy.

Reed is credited with orchestrating attacks on Senator John McCain in the 2000 South Carolina presidential primary. Bush's defeat of McCain in that primary ended McCain's early momentum from an upset victory in the New Hampshire primary.

Reed's $20,000 per month contract with Microsoft proved a minor embarrassment to the Bush campaign in the summer of 2000 when it was revealed that the software giant, which was being prosecuted for anti-trust violations, had hired a number of Bush aides as consultants and lobbyists. Reed apologized for the "appearance of conflict" but continued to accept the money until early 2005, when Microsoft terminated Reed in the midst of the Indian gaming scandal.



To further reinforce my theory that I was on the Moon and that my family is part of the Star Trek franchise:

The date difference of 3/3/59 to 7/20/69 is 3,792 days.

The date difference of 7/20/69 to 12/7/79 is 3,792 days.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Release date(s) December 7, 1979

Apollo 11
Lunar landing: July 20, 1969
20:17:40 UTC


The NEC code on my DD-214 from when I was a Fire Control Computer Complex technician is 1189. Subtracting 1130 from 1189 equals 59.

The following is a partial list of current United States Naval Officer Community Designations:
An officer designator describes their general community or profession.

The final (fourth) digit (X) denotes the whether the officer has a Regular (0), Reserve (5), or Full Time Support (7) commission.
...
113X URL Officer qualified in Special Warfare.



1130 Unrestricted Line Officer billet requiring Special Warfare (UDT/SEAL) qualification


The letter 'Q' is the 17th letter of the alphabet and it is an "April 16" clue for reasons that I won‘t reveal in this forum.

SPECIAL WARFARE
First Character: Q
AQD codes having the first character "Q" are used to modify 1130 billets and 113X officer designators when the billet requirements/officer qualifications pertain to the special warfare specialty.


The route from Silver Star, Montana, to the intersection of Thomas Avenue and Princeton Street in Butte, Montana, is 33.4 miles. The distance from Silver Star, Montana, to Opportunity, Montana, is 59.9 miles. After I quit Microsoft on 2/6/2004, I moved to a place named Opportunity in Washington and the numerical sequence “59” featured prominently in the phone number. I doubt that is a coincidence but I can’t explain how I made that selection and it was not the first time, as I look back through the years at other choices I made.


To further reinforce my theory that I was an observer of the Falklands War, I see clues where I would dwell on details about such activities before I understood what it all meant. I still don’t fully understand it all, but I sense there is something more to it all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: "The Great White Whale" Thu, 3/2/06 12:29 PM
[I went down to lunch here in the shelter and I picked up a cup for some milk. I reached around another person and without looking at it, picked up the cup and went to sit down. I turned the cup around and on it was printed "Canberrra World Cruise 1988" with an emblem on it of their travels through the Pacific and approaching the Persian Gulf. I looked it up here on the internet, thinking of how it seemed a Lost-esque messages in a bottle.]

http://www.sscanberra.com/index.htm
[...]
Canberra started her illustrious career in 1961, taking emigrants to a new life in Australia, but as global transportation and travel habits evolved, so did Canberra. In the early 1970's she was almost scrapped. The need for passenger liners diminished as both air travel and oil prices increased. A last minute reprieve saw the ship transferred to the growing cruising market. She never looked back.


In 1982 Canberra became an national heroine as she transported British troops into the war zone of the Falkland Islands. After the conflict, "The Great White Whale" as she had become known, returned home to a fantastic welcome in Southampton. After this, her popularity reached new heights and she became the country's favourite ship.