Thursday, January 11, 2007

Memory banks

I believe it is not a coincidence that the original IBM PC debuted on 8/12/81. That is 5 months, 9 days after 3/3/81 and I believe that was a clue to point to my 1959 birthdate. The processor speed for that machine was selected, I believe, as 4.77 MHz because I returned to Earth on 4/14/77. My theory continues that the model number was selected as 5150 because 5/15/81 was 33 days after 4/12/81, the date I launched with the first flight of the space shuttle.

I’m not sure if there is some extra meaning to the ‘83’ considering what I wrote about the USS Howard and how, as the 33rd ship of that class, it was commissioned 33 weeks after 3/3/2001. I think I had a friend at some point before 1983 that is named Howard.

The time period between the commissioning of the DDG-82 and the DDG-83 is 5.933 months.

DDG-82 was the 4th ship of a sub-class of the Arleigh Burke destroyer class. I believe that was planned because I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1982 after 4 years of attendance. That sub-class is named the Flight IIA and it is the 3rd group of sub-classes within the Arleigh Burke class of destroyers.

My theory is that shuttle flight STS-83 was supposed to coincide with the 20th anniversary of my return to Earth on 4/14/77, but there was a problem that forced an early landing of STS-83. According to sources, the planned mission duration would have put 4/14/97 right at the midpoint of STS-83, reinforcing my “April 16“ theory. I guess that STS-84 was supposed to make up for that miss by having a duration of exactly 9 days, 5.33 hours.

I found more clues to reinforce by theories about my education in flights STS-71 and STS-78. The characteristic that caught my attention was that they both end on July 7th, which is 7/7. My theory is that 1978 is the year I started at the U.S. Naval Academy and that the year 1971 was when I started at Oxford University in England. So I applied that theory to the year 1965, when I believe I started at Princeton University and the theory didn’t quite hold up. The flight STS-65 launched on 7/8/94. That is close enough to make me wonder if there is some kind of connection there though. There is also the point to consider that all this symbolism is being created through the planning and management of the space shuttle, probably the most complex machine ever built in human history, so it is beyond amazing that so much has worked out right. As for the education theory, there are those four U.S. Navy ships with hull numbers 59 that I wrote about recently that I believe collectively represent my education.

The prior mission to STS-65 was STS-59. On STS-65, the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 launch occurred at the mid-point of that mission if you count the calendar days.

Some other pieces of the puzzle that is my long-term memory is the shuttle flight STS-67. That mission was in 1995 making me think there might be a clue about my launch from Earth on 11/2/75. The first detail I found to support that theory is that the mission length was 16.6 days where I would have been 16.6 years old when I launched from Earth on 11/2/75. The mission STS-67 did include the date March 3rd, so I think that was planned as a connection to me.

The shuttle flight STS-76 especially piqued my interest because its duration was 5 days, 9 hours and I believe that was done to reflect my mission to the outer solar system from 11/2/75 to 4/14/77. It was the 3rd shuttle flight to dock with the Mir space station. Another point of interest was that STS-76 occurred in 1996, which was 20 years after 1976. I believe it was 7/3/76 when I planted the bombs on the comet, and then the bombs exploded on 7/4/76. My Project Orion space craft was extremely fast so I was several million miles away by the time of the detonation. I examined the other flights for 1996 and found more of interest in the details. There were 7 flights that year and the 7th flight was the longest duration flight and still seems to hold that record. The flight STS-80, the 7th of 7, making me think of 1977, the year I returned to Earth, had mission duration of 17.66 days. That flight STS-80 launched 17.6 days after 11/2/96. On 11/2/76, after being in deep space for exactly one year, I would have been 17.66 years old.

I used the word "sabre" in my journal on 5/26/06 and I believe words show up like that over time as some kind of memory trying to return to my consciousness. I find it hard to articulate yet I feel I completely understand what it means. But still…what does it mean? I don’t actually remember anything. It is just instinct but what does that mean? Someone defined the word ’instinct’ to me a while back as ’knowledge without experience’ and that is a good definition, but what about how it applies to me? If this is all true, then it is all the result of experience. I believe it is all still there in my mind, working on some kind of subconscious level. When I used to write about “foreign dreams” from when I was sleeping, it was actually those memories being processed by my sleeping mind, but when I awoke, it was all foreign to me, because if I understood it all, then I would be aware of my amnesia and the amnesia would have started to recede. It’s hard to write about. I never can get it right. But I feel over the past few months I am getting better and I am in a transition period of regaining my memories in the form of conventional memories. As for the word “sabre,” I believe that showed up because I was part of Operation Desert Sabre, which was the operation to liberate Kuwait in 1991 from Saddam Hussein. I find it curious that the operation is referred to as the "100-hour war." 100 hours works out to 4.16 days. If you multiply 7 days by .5933, the result is 4.15 days. 4.15 times 24 is 99.6 hours.

Operation Desert Sabre was the US name for the airland offensive against the Iraqi Army in the Kuwaiti Theater of Operations (the "100-hour war") from February 24–28, 1991, in itself, part of Operation Desert Storm. Operation Desert Sword was an early name for Operation Desert Sabre.

Then I see my "23-59" theory showing up in the duration of Operation Desert Storm, which was 1/17/91 to 4/11/91. That period is 2 months, 3 weeks, 4 days.

2 months, 3.59 weeks.

My theory about “23-59” is that 23 was my jersey number when I played on the 1982 basketball team at the U.S. Naval Academy. I don’t actually remember any of that but I believe it is true. I don’t know what is more frustrating: not knowing or knowing there are people out there that will not confirm my theories when they know I am frustrated about not knowing for certain if this is true, especially because Microsoft let this cat out of the bag long ago, trying to capitalize on my experience without my consent. The fact they have been trying to cover it up proves they know they are in trouble and that they know they triggered 9/11.


Including the first day, there are 1,776 between 4/14/88 and 2/26/93, the day of the first attempt to bring down the World Trade Center.

The World Trade Center was first bombed on 2/26/93.

The Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia was bombed on 6/25/96.

The time between those events is 3 years 3 months, 30 days


I don't know if I was in that building in Saudia Arabia that was bombed in 1996, but I'll bet I was part of this operation as a U.S. Navy SEAL, although I don't actually ever remember even being a U.S. Navy SEAL. There are 215 days in the period 3/3/93 and 10/3/93. Multiplying 365 by .59 = 215.

Based on the best-selling book detailing an ill-fated U.S. Army mission in Somalia on October 3, 1993.


All of my “memories” are symbolic of something else. Where I “remember” that my mother, Thedia, (also a symbolic name) had a little white Chihuahua named Taffy for most of my childhood, that dog represents something else. It is probably some kind of representation about me when I was a Princeton University because I would have been so much smaller than everyone else. At an age when most kids where starting first grade, I was starting my first year at the University and I have symbolic “memories” that reinforce that theory, but I don’t want to get off on a tangent. Or at least too far. Recently I found something intriguing about the name “Taffy.” During World War 2, there was a U.S. Navy Task Force that had three groups nicknamed “Taffy.” “Taffy 3” for example, was led by a guy named Sprague. The overall task force, that comprised those “Taffy” units, was Task Force 77.4, reminding me of my theory about returning to Earth on 4/14/77. I have a “memory” of a time when that dog was accidentally trapped in a folding bed all day and after I figured out it was trapped in there and let it out, we were surprised it had not suffocated. I am not sure if that “memory” represents how I almost ran out of oxygen on my mission to the outer solar system or it if represents that I was trapped in the rubble of that barracks that blew up in Beirut in 1983. Or maybe both.

There were four World War 2 era Battleships re-commissioned into active USN service in the 80's:

USS Iowa BB-61 re-commissioned on 4/28/84, Saturday. The next Tuesday, 5/1/84, 3 days later, was 59 days after 3/3/84.

USS New Jersey BB-62 re-commissioned on Tuesday, 12/28/82. Maybe the New Jersey was re-commissioned in 1982, as the first one of those four, because I graduated USNA in 1982, and because I had earlier graduated from Princeton University, in Princeton, New Jersey. That re-commissioning date is 56 days after 11/2/82, which I believe was the intent of the symbolism as my 1975 spacecraft would have fit the category of a battleship. Three days later was Friday, 12/31/84 and the 59th day after 3/3/84.

USS Missouri BB-63 was re-commissioned on Saturday, 5/10/86. The previous day was Friday, 5/9/86.

USS Wisconsin BB-64 was re-commissioned on Saturday, 10/22/88. The date difference with 3/3/88 is 33 weeks, 2 days. The date difference for the next day, Sunday, 10/23/88 and 3/3/88 is 33 weeks, 3 days.


In my conventional “memories,” the date I “remember” reporting to my first ship in the U.S. Navy was on a December 19th. The date difference of 3/3 and 12/19 is 41 weeks, 4 days. That clue reminds me of my theory that I returned to Earth on 4/14/77 and also that the weapons I used against the comet that was going to destroy all life on this planet were four B41 thermonuclear bombs. On a side note, I was watching the 1978 movie “Superman: The Motion Picture” a few days ago and the thought occurred to me that an inside joke about that film at the time was that the comet I blew up was actually the ice planet “Krypton.”

The USS Virginia SSN-774 is the lead ship of a new class of nuclear powered attack submarines. It was commissioned Saturday, 10/23/2004. The date difference of 3/3/2004 and 10/23/2004, is 33 weeks, 3 days.

Emblazoned on a blue background that symbolizes the mighty deep, USS VIRGINIA is prominently positioned. The forward view of VIRGINIA denotes her leading the Submarine Force into a new century and onto a new and exciting course for the United States Navy. The gold lettering and border around the seal combined with the blue background represent the Navy’s colors of blue and gold. The silhouette of the Commonwealth of Virginia represents the state for which the ship is named. Each of the nine stars represents an American warship named VIRGINIA. The single point of light at the stern of the ship symbolizes both the nuclear propulsion plant that powers the submarine as well as the ship’s data processing system fiber optic backbone. In keeping with the Commonwealth of Virginia’s motto, the words “Sic Semper Tyrannis” (Latin for “Thus Always To Tyrants”) appear at the bottom, which combined with the symbolism of the Commonwealth’s Seal, represents the triumph of Virtue over Tyranny.

The image of George Washington also looks forward with VIRGINIA. George Washington, a Virginia native, has been characterized as the “indispensable man” vital to the formation of the republic. In all of history, few men who possessed unassailable power have used that power so selflessly and wisely for the welfare of their countrymen and all mankind.