Thursday, January 04, 2007

Viper

Another clue that I found recently is that the new remake of "Battlestar Galactica" premiered with an episode titled "33." The second episode, which premiered the same day, was titled "Water." My theory is that I found water ice on Callisto on 7/21/1976, of which I used to replenish my oxygen supply. There is something in my "memory" about creating a moonshine still and that is symbolic of a process I used to extract oxygen from water, not unlike how submarines produce oxygen from seawater, or so I believe that is what they do. That theory about the moonshine still is reinforced by a scene in "Star Trek: First Contact" where one of the engineers is holding some copper tubing. I believe that first warp-ship in that movie has some bearing on the spacecraft I used for the 1975 to 1977 mission, although it wasn't a faster-than-light ship, but it was incredibly fast compared to standard technology. My theory is that a micro-meteoroid storm hit my craft and I lost a lot of oxygen. The ground control ordered me back to Earth, this was some time after Mars, but I rejected that order because there was no assurances that a second trip would fare any better and the comet was getting closer all the time. So it became a one-way trip for me at that point. My theory is that I maintained communication with Earth for my visit to the moon Phoebe at Saturn and through the time I flew into the coma of the comet with my shuttle craft to plant the bombs. I guess I did the work of planting the bombs on July 3, 1976. On one trip though, my shuttle was destroyed by the comet fragments and I almost didn't make it back to the Project Orion spacecraft, that was in a parking orbit of the comet. I had two shuttles so I used the second one to fly back into the tempest and plant the other two bombs.

As with all of this, I am not really sure what happened next. I don't know if these are all real memories trying to resurface or if they are just random thoughts of imagination. My theory is that several members of my family knew I was in space, but only certain ones knew what I was really doing out there. Of the ones who did know part of the story, they thought I was just going to Mars. They didn't know about the comet, about Saturn, or Jupiter. What I believe happened is that we recorded my visit to Mars and replayed the video and audio to them around the time Viking 1 landed on 7/21/76. The Viking 1 lander was a good cover story for that 3rd group, the ones in the space program who didn't even know that a man was visiting the planet. So anyway, at the time of the Viking 1 lander, we told the ones who knew what I was doing that I was not coming back to Earth. The story was that my spacecraft was broken and I sent back a message that I was going to open a cabin vent to the Mars environment and end it all quickly instead of suffocating to death when my oxygen ran out. As for the ones who knew the real story, I told them I was going to stay on the surface of the comet when it exploded. I told them that so they wouldn't agonize over me dying from lack of oxygen, for which I had still several months supply but not enough to get me back to Earth, or from agonizing over dying from my blood boiling when I became exposed to zero atmospheric pressure. What I really planned to do was head for Callisto and die there so they would at least find my body some day in the future. My theory is that NASA and I broke communications after I successfully completed my mission and I was in complete isolation until I returned to Earth almost a year later. As for that "Water" reference I made earlier, I believe that I found water ice on the moon of Jupiter and used it to replenish my oxygen supply which enabled me to return to Earth. My theory is that they didn't know I was returning to Earth until about a month out and even then, did not know if I was alive until around the time I entered orbit. One theory is that my communications transmitter was inoperative and I could not communicate with them until I got very close. There is still something important that I want to remember about this part but it won't come to me. It is very frustrating.

So going back to "Battlestar Galactica," I think that is also one of those series and movies my family is connected to, such as "Star Wars" and "Star Trek." The "Viper" spacecraft in that movie, I believe, is a reference to the F-16 Fighting Falcon, which according to my sources, was code-named Viper. Some sources indicate the F-16 is called the Viper because of "Battlestar Galactica" but I think it is the other way around because the first F-16 was completed in 1976 and the "Battlestar Galactica" series didn't premier until 1978. That doesn't prove my theory, because I haven't found any sources that specifically indicate the F-16 was called Viper before it was produced, but I may have read that in the past, I am not certain.

The reason I started thinking about these specific details again this morning is because of anothter clue I just found that I believe connects me to the F-16. According to this source, the first F-16 was completed on 20 October 1976. This slightly startled me when I calculated that first F-16 was completed exactly 33 weeks after 3/3/76, which was my 17th birthday. I would have still been in space at the time of October 1976, about 6 months from return to Earth.

F-16 Events for 1976
...
20 Oct 1976 Rollout of F-16A FSD no. 1 (#75-0745), the first full-scale development aircraft, at Fort Worth.

Then there was this detail about the first flight of that first F-16.

9 months, 5 days.

3/3/76 to 12/8/76 is 9 months, 5 days. That is especially interesting if you write it as 3 March to 8 December because that makes it 5 days, 9 months.

F-16 Events for 1976
...
08 Dec 1976 Maiden flight of the first FSD F-16A (#75-0745).

I've been looking at the F-16 a lot over the months but this clue came to me this morning. I got the idea after reading again that part from the 1977 "Star Wars" where "Luke Skywalker" talks about flying a "T-16" back home. My guess is that I was involved somehow in the production of the F-16. According to sources, the prototypes were flyable as early as December 1973.