Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Still Homeless

The fact that they are blocking me from going home proves they are trying to kill me.

They want to force the people I care about to stand up for me, thus endangering themselves because of my years of fighting against terrorists. It also helps Microsoft/Corbis with all the information they have been collecting on me by stalking me all these decades. Something about tabloid journalism and public figures having less expectation of privacy than non-public figures. If you want to publicize a private figure who wants to remain a private figure, you have to turn them into a public figure, if you are inclined to such treachery.

The longer they, the terrorists such as Microsoft/Corbis, Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, etc., can block me from going home, the more likely someone is going to be at causing a sucessful fatal "accident" against me, of which several have happened over the years and I have reasonable suspicion to believe they were not accidents. If I can go home, I will have access to resources that will reduce the likelihood that I will be poisoned again, or some other "accident." If they can get me killed by accident, they will have an easier time profiting from my stolen privacy because it will be harder for my family to challenge the information Microsoft/Corbis stole from me all those years before they got me killed.

But I have made it through another day and I found something else very interesting today. I noted earlier that the original "Star Wars" movie premiered on 5/25/77 and the date difference with 4/14/77 is 41 days. That movie was later titled with the "New Hope" portion of the title and I noticed recently there is a road named New Hope near my grandparents farm outside Antlers. In Arkansas, there is a town named Newhope that has a zip code of 71959. I believe that 4/14/77 was the date of my return to Earth from my 17-month mission to the outer solar system to destroy a comet that was going to impact Earth and I destroyed the comet on 7/4/76. I believe that the original "Star Wars" was created to reflect my experiences on that mission. The "Death Star" is the comet I went to destroy and that scene where "Luke Skywalker" flies along a channel to fire the missiles reflects the dangers I faced as I flew into the coma to plant the bombs on the comet. That scene where "Princess Leia" exclaims that her planet shouldn't be destroyed because they are peaceful and have no weapons is a clever twist of irony about my mission in 1976. If we had been a peaceful people and had never developed nuclear weapons, then I would not have had those weapons to destroy the comet.

The really interesting clue I found today was in the sequel to that movie, the 1980 "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back." There is that scene where "C-3PO" states that the chances of navigating an asteroid field are 3,720 to 1. On a hunch, I made some calculations and I think that specific value was chosen in order to encode another connection to me into the movie. I made a calculation where I divided my age at the launch of Apollo 11, which was 10.36 years, into the 3,720 and the result was stunning. The quotient was 359.073359 and that sequence of "073359" seems to continually repeat.

Then I found another one. On that linked page to quotes from that movie, there is another value that is delivered, that time from the "R2-D2" character, and that value is 725. At first, I thought it could be a reference to 7/25/69, where 7/24/69 was the day Apollo 11 returned to Earth. But I did some calculations with it and was also stunned by the result. That calculation was a little more complex than the first, but I believe absolutely it is a clue I created just for this time in the future. It is something about "bona fides." As for that second calculation, this is the process:

The date difference, between 3/3/69 and 7/16/69 is 135 days. Those values represent my tenth birthday and the day Apollo 11 launched for the Moon respectively.

Then I determined the decimal value of 135 days for 1 year by dividing 135 by 365. The quotient is 0.369863014.

Then I took the number 725, from the movie, and divided it by 0.369863014, which represents 135 days.

The quotient for that calculation was 1960.185185. That value really piqued my interest because it was so close to 1959.

After some guess work, I decided that I could produce a value of 1959.16932 if I used a decimal value that represents 135.07 days. I didn't know why I needed that .07 though. I determined that it represents 1.68 hours though, so that is pretty close. Perhaps the original calculation was very precise and required me to know my birth-hour, which I do not know at this time. It was especially interesting that the .169 represents how much year has passed by the time March 3rd rolls around.

If you count the day March 3rd, it is the 62nd of the year. So if you divide 62 by 365, the quotient is .169. So I decided that value of 1959.169 points squarely to March 3, 1959, which shows up in a lot of places related to the life of Kerry Burgess. To repeat that calculation, using the "R2-D2" clue:

135.07 divided by 365 = 0.370054795

725 divided by 0.370054795 = 1959.16932

1959.16932 points to 3/3/59 because March 3rd is the 62nd day. 62 divided by 365 = .169

I wasn't too crazy about this clue because of that .07, which I didn't recognize. I could reconcile it somewhat though because maybe it reflected my birth-hour. But then it struck me: There was also an unexplainable "07" in that first calculation. The end result of that first clue, from "C-3PO" and the 3,720 was 359.073359. There is just no one way that can be a coincidence. And that last part repeats. It is "073359" over and over. But still, I found myself wondering about the "07." Maybe you the reader have already figured it out by now, but for me, it took a few minutes. It is for 2007. The year 2007 is the 30th anniversary of my return to Earth. I think we chose 7/16/69 as the basis for those clues because that was my first day in space.

After all that, I tried going to sleep for a while and as I was drifting off, I was puzzling over my ex-wife's first name. I was again stunned by the result. While her entire name could mean something, pointing to me being an accomplished musician in my younger days, as well as the other accomplishments, I only want to mention her first name and briefly describe what I have found. I should also point out that I reached the conclusion recently that I flew combat missions in Vietnam in the early 70's, probably in the F-5 Freedom Fighter jet. My theory is that I somehow lied to the South Vietnamese and they gave me a military officer's commission and a jet. My family didn't know and they wouldn't have known except that I was shot down and as a result they were able to force me to return home. My theory is that I flew 50 combat missions in Vietnam when I was about 12 years old. So anyway, as for my ex-wife's name, her first name was Tracie. I have been puzzling over that name for a while and I found myself puzzling further this morning why I "remember" that her named was spelled in that particular fashion when I had a girlfriend years earlier that spelled her name Tracey. So I finally got it. It is a combination of the initials of my real name and my birthdate, if you substitute numbers for letters. There is also a pattern of symmetry in how you have to rearrange the letters:

T R A C I E

T R A 5 9 3

T A R 3 5 9