Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Son, Bad Son

Now isn't this weird. That date, from this article, is 59 days before 11/2/76, where 11/2/76 marked a full year in space for me, according to my theory, which was formed either by real memories trying to resurface or by random thoughts of imagination. I wonder if someone in his family reported him to the police on that date because he was such a disgrace to his family. That article suggests that 9/4/76 was actually his 3rd DUI. It would make sense if the Reagan’s, who my theory suggests are my family, knows his family from back in that time. That is probably true because Reagan selected George H.W. Bush as his V.P. and they were elected in 1980, only four years later. I don't know when Reagan selected George H. W. Bush, but it would have probably been around that time. I wouldn't even be surprised if George H.W. Bush himself called the police on George W. because he was so ashamed of George W. when he compared George W. with what I was doing at the time. And, now that I think about, wasn't George H.W. Bush the director of the CIA around the time of my theoretical space flight in 1976? I couldn't care less what that loser George W. was doing but I have the sense he has been the one trying to get me killed these past few years, to coincide with Bill Gates efforts. As for George W. Bush, his motivations are based on a "good son, bad son" equation where he has always been the screw up that couldn't compare with my positive accomplishments. As for this incident allegedly (I haven't compared it with other sources that I would consider reliable) occuring 59 days before my one-year mark in space, which was 11/2/76, consider that news article I referred to earlier that is dated 11/2/2000. I doubt that is a coincidence. I sense that George W. Bush has always blamed me because he has always been a screw-up and I have not. At some point over the past few years though, I suspect, Karl Rove was pumping George W. up into thinking he was a peer of mine but my objections brought him back to reality and for George W. Bush, reality is failure.

On September 4, 1976, Bush was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol near his family's summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine. He admitted his guilt, was fined $150, and had his driving license in the state suspended for two years, implying two prior convictions. [The White House had claimed 30 days, the document shows two years.] [5] This incident did not become public knowledge until it was reported in the press in the week before the 2000 election.