Thursday, January 18, 2007

RICO

Dave Reichert has been King County Sheriff since 1997. I started working at Microsoft in 1998. I doubt it is a coincidence that Bill Gates and Dave Reichert’s birthdays are 60 days apart and which is consistent with the clues I have found representative of Microsoft/Corbis working to steal my identity for their financial gain.

I am also disturbed by what I am finding about a few serial killers that have been in the news a lot. One is Gary Ridgway, who looked suspiciously a lot like a long time co-worker of mine at Microsoft named Bill Bevan. He used to associate a lot with Ken Fagan Cavallon who I mentioned earlier as resembling a serial killer named John Gacy. One troubling detail is that Gary Ridgway’s birthday works out to 11 month’s, 2 weeks, if you count from 3/3 to 2/18. That 2/18 date is also suspicious and I think, but don’t know for certain, it has something to do with when I think I was shot down over Libya on 2/14/1986.


There was Scott Petersen who was born 10/24/72. That date of October 24 shows up a lot in events I think are relevant to me, such as the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, on 10/23/83. Apart from time zone divisions, two sequential days could be symbolic to me for the same reason depending on whether the target date is what I call inclusive of the first day or exclusive of the first day. In this case, the date difference of 3/3 and 10/24 is 33 weeks, 4 days, if you don’t count the first day in that total, which is standard subtraction. For example, the date difference of the first day of the month and the second day of the month is 1 day because 2 minus 1 is 1. But if you count that first day, the time period between the first day and the second day is 2 days. That clue works for 10/23/83 if you count the first day, then the time period between 3/3/83 and 10/23/83 is 33 weeks, 4 days. The remainder of four days is relevant also because it represents 0.59 weeks. So the time period of my birthday of 3/3 and either 10/23 or 10/24 is 33.59 weeks. As for Scott Petersen, they found the bodies, conveniently I suspect, on April 14th, another important and recurring date, I believe from my past. That is the date I believe I returned to Earth in 1977. When I read about that Petersen story again yesterday, I started wondering if I had an Apollo program style re-entry vehicle with my Project Orion spacecraft, which meant I splashed down in the ocean. After I splashed down in my Apollo-style re-entry capsule, a helicopter from a nearby ship extracted me from the ocean. I also have a bad feeling that, along with this terrorism against me, someone is trying to make some perverse political statement about the death penalty. I don’t see now how anyone could now, in good conscience, execute Scott Petersen, for that crime, unless they determined without doubt he was a willing accomplice of Microsoft/Corbis, such as are Dave Reichert and Norm Maleng. For example, did he live on a street numbered 59, or did he write a book, such as Vince Maraia, with 332059 in its ISBN number, reminding me of the centennial of my birthday (3/3/2059) or like two other people who sat near me earlier, did he release a book on 4/4/2001, which forms a 4-4-1?


Then there is Timothy McVeigh, who along with accomplices, blew up the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City on 4/19/1995. According to this article, Alfred Murrah, the namesake of that building, died 3 days before my theoretical launch from Earth on 11/2/75. That building named for him was finished in 1977, according to the article, but I don't know the exact date the construction was finished.

Alfred Paul Murrah (October 27, 1904 - October 30, 1975) was an American attorney and judge. The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, which was named after him, was destroyed in the April 19, 1995, Oklahoma City bombing.

The accomplice of Timothy McVeigh, was Terry Nichols and he was born 4/1/55. The date difference of 4/1 and 11/2 is 215 days. Multiplying 365 times 0.59 equals 215.35.

Terry Lynn Nichols (born April 1, 1955) was convicted of being an accomplice of Timothy McVeigh, the man convicted of murder in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, April 19, 1995), which claimed 168 lives.


That last manager I had at Microsoft before I quit Microsoft, who resembled "Wesley Crusher" from Star Trek: The Next Generation television series, was named Jeremy Rule. Consistent with the “Wesley Crusher” character as an “Acting Ensign,” Jeremy Rule’s title was Acting Manager. I wonder about the similar last name with this reporter, something I recently found:

Ann Rule (born October 22, 1935 in Lowell, Michigan) is a popular true crime writer. She came to prominence with her first book, The Stranger Beside Me, about the Ted Bundy murders. At the time she started researching the book, the murders were still unsolved. In the course of time, it became clear that the killer was Bundy, her friend and her colleague as a trained volunteer on the suicide hotline at the Seattle, Washington Crisis Clinic, giving her a unique distinction among true crime writers. She has also met and interviewed—in less intimate circumstances—a number of other serial killers in the course of researching her books.

All of that treachery by Microsoft/Corbis was happening in the last few years at the new Microsoft office building in Issaquah, WA, which is nearby that new Microsoft campus in Issaquah I wrote about earlier. We were very near Lake Sammamish State Park, which according to sources, was where Ted Bundy stalked at least two of his victims. On 2/1/2002, I had the second suspicious accident on my bicycle near the entrance to that park and I went face first into the concrete sidewalk. It would have cracked my skull if I had not been wearing a helmet. Precisely one year later, which was 2/1/2003, was when the space shuttle Columbia was destroyed resulting in the death of the entire crew.

The manager I had before Jeremy Rule also looked very similar to someone else, I just realized a few days ago. I was watching, “Iron Eagle” from 1986, and there is a scene towards the end of the movie where the protagonist character is trying to land his F-16 aircraft to rescue his father, who was being held as a POW. That actor who portrayed the father of the F-16 pilot looked very similar to my manager before Jeremy Rule. There are many other details from this, such as my manager’s manager commenting in email about “borrowing” something from me around that time, but I don’t want to get off on a tangent right now.


That guy who tried to blow up the airplane with the explosives in his shoes was born on an August 12th. That is 5 months, 9 days after March 3rd. His initials are R.R.


This Tacoma, WA, terrorism incident occurred on 11/20/05. I wonder if it is a deliberate variation of 11/2. I called the police again about this because I sensed someone was trying to connect to me somehow, but they didn’t give a shit. They didn’t even ask me any questions. I called them after I started living in that homeless shelter in Pioneer Square and I told the cop I thought that people were seeing me as some kind of informant, along with my suspicions about the terrorist, but he just brushed off my suspicions and told me that he thought no one thought I was an informant. That was the last time I called the police because all they did was take me to the hospital where I had to explain that I didn’t need their help. I needed the damn police to start doing their damn jobs. All I got from direct interaction was incompetence and the last time, passive aggressiveness. All the hospital did was drug me up and I believe, reasonably, that I was poisoned twice with the medication they gave me.

TACOMA, Wash. (CNN) -- Prosecutors brought a raft of assault, kidnapping and weapons charges Monday against a man accused of going on a shooting rampage at a Tacoma shopping mall, leaving six people wounded.

The suspect, Dominick Maldonado, warned in text messages before Sunday's attack that the world would "feel my anger" and "my pain," his ex-girlfriend, Tiffany Robison, told CNN.

Maldonado, 20, was arrested Sunday after a shooting spree and hostage standoff at Tacoma Mall, a shopping center south of downtown Tacoma.


This next terrorists birthday is 59 days date difference from 11/2. They were arrested on 10/24/2002, which was 33 weeks, 4 days date difference with 3/3/2002. As I wrote, that time period can be expressed as 33.59 weeks.

John Allen Muhammad (born John Allen Williams on December 31, 1960), with his younger partner Lee Boyd Malvo, carried out the 2002 Beltway sniper attacks which resulted in the death of ten individuals. This was an apparent attempt to extort $10 million dollars. Muhammad and Malvo were arrested in connection with the attacks on October 24, 2002, following tips from alert citizens.


I noted this aircraft incident earlier in my journal, but I'm not sure if I understood 4/14/77 back then. The date difference of 3/3/96 and 7/17/96 is 4 months, 14 days.

On July 17, 1996, at around 8:31 p.m. the plane, a Boeing 747-131 registered as N93119 and designated by TWA as ship number 17119, exploded in mid-air off Long Island and plunged into the ocean


The date difference of Eric Rudolph's birthday, 9/19/66 and the date 3/3/67, is 23 weeks, 4 days. That can also be expressed as 23.59 weeks.

Eric Robert Rudolph, also known as the Olympic Park Bomber (born September 19, 1966) is an American anti-abortion extremist and domestic terrorist who committed a series of bombings across the southern United States


In this next incident, as linked, in Russia, the first incident is listed as occurring on 8/31/99. That is 5 months, 28 days after 3/3/99. Dividing 28 by 30 produces a date difference of 5.933 months. The second event occurred on 9/4/99, which is 59 days date difference between 11/2/99.


This next terrorist event occurred, according to the article, on 3/20/95. That is 17 days after 3/3/95. Multiplying 30 times 0.59 equals 17.7 days.

The Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, usually referred to in the Japanese media as the (chikatetsu sarin jiken "subway sarin incident") was an act of domestic terrorism perpetrated by members of Aum Shinrikyo on March 20, 1995.


George W. Bush nominated Harriet Miers for the Supreme Court on 10/3/2005, where October 3rd seems to be a relevant day in my past life. That battle portrayed in "Black Hawk Down" occurred on an October 3rd and I have been thinking that I was in that battle, although I remember nothing about it. There are 215 days, inclusive between 3/3 and 10/3 and multiplying 365 times 0.59 is 215.

I think I was at this following event as a non-combatant observer for Ronald Reagan’s National Security Council. I have written many details in the past few years that I interpret to represent my personal observations of the battle between the British and Argentine’s and that are similar to what this reporter writes. I am quite certain I have never read this reporter’s description and I can never remember reading any such detailed information about the Falklands War. The battle started, according to this source, on 6/11/82, which was 33 days after 5/9/82. The destroyer that provided naval gun-fire support was commissioned 3 weeks, 3 days, after 3/3/60. I believe the planners did that just to represent that I was there, as an observer. I have a series of “memories” that I believe represent this incident and I specifically “remember” that I could not carry a gun during that event. But I believe I observed a lot of violence directed at my location and I have this “memory” that I believe represents walking through a minefield in the dark and listening for the clicking sounds that signal stepping on an anti-personnel mine. It may be that I did indeed step on an anti-personnel mine but someone disarmed. If I interpret my "memories" correctly, that happened at least three times at some point, but that may have just been when I was in Vietnam.

The battle for Mount Harriet began on the evening of 11 June with a blistering naval bombardment which killed two Argentines and wounded twenty-five. John Witheroe, one of the British war correspondents, later recalled the softening up fire:

We were involved with one night attack on Mount Harriet, when the Welsh Guards were coming up as a back-up. This involved marching for several hours on a very dark night, through a minefield. Sporadic shellfire slowed our progress tremendously. Eventually we made the base of Mount Harriet, which was coming under incredible fire from a frigate ashore. The whole mountain seemed to erupt in flame. It seemed impossible that anybody could survive an attack like that. This went on for well over an hour, shell after shell whistling over our heads and hitting the mountain. Eventually this was lifted and the Marines went in. To our amazement there seemed to be an incredible amount of fighting going on. There was a lot of tracer fire. The whole night was being lit up by flares, which cast a dead, unrealistic, pall over the whole scene. (Speaking Out: Untold Stories from the Falklands War, p. 271, Andre Deutsch, 1989)

Why do I “remember” when my mother, Thedia, also a symbolic name, was complaining that her husband, whose initials were R.R., and I did not know how to spell the word ‘guards’ correctly as we both spelled it “gaurds” when she asked. Why would I even have such a memory? This also reminds me of when, a few years ago before I became homeless, I was writing in my journal about a song with the name Sir Galahad in it. My theory is that I was on that troop ship as part of my observer role with the British forces, when it was bombed. My theory is that is why the character Tom Hanks portrayed endured a similar event at the beginning of “Saving Private Ryan.” This article mentions that date was 6/7/82 and I don’t know if that was the correct date for the bombing of the Sir Galahad, but 6/7/82 was precisely one year after the Osirak bombing in Iraq.

In 1982, the Welsh Guards (CO Lieutenant-Colonel John Rickett) formed part of the 5th Infantry Brigade of the British Task Force sent to liberate the Falkland Islands from Argentinean occupation during the Falklands War. On 7 June they were onboard the ill-fated Sir Galahad, which was accompanied by Sir Tristram, waiting to be landed at Bluff Cove though they were delayed from doing so. However, attack was imminent after the landing craft were spotted by Argentinian observers. At 2:00pm, five Dagger and five A-4 Skyhawk aircraft were seen over the Falklands. Shortly afterwards, the Daggers were the first to attack. They hit the frigate HMS Plymouth with cannon fire as well as bombs, igniting a depth charge aboard the ship, causing slight damage. She survived this engagement, indeed the conflict itself, and is now a museum ship at Birkenhead.

Only a short time later, the Skyhawks reached Fitzroy, with three of the aircraft hitting the Sir Galahad two or more times with horrific consequences. Sir Tristram was also hit which killed two crewmen, both ships were ablaze. The attack on Sir Galahad culminated in dreadfully high casualties, 48 dead, 32 of them Welsh Guards, 11 other Army personnel and five crewmen from Sir Galahad herself. There were many wounded, many suffering from horrendous burns caused by fire from the burning ships most notably, Simon Weston. The burnt-out Sir Galahad was later scuttled at sea to allow her to become a war grave. Sir Tristram herself was repaired and rebuilt in 1985.


John Roberts was nominated for the Supreme Court by George W. Bush on 7/19/2005. That is 2 weeks, 3 months, before 11/2/2005. That is a valid method for calculating a "23" clue because some people might line up with the target day first, and then start counting ahead the months. For example, you start with 7/19, which was a Tuesday and then precisely two weeks later was August 2nd. Then you count ahead for 3 months to November 2nd. The “23” is one of the so-called “birth marks” with me because 3/3 is two three’s. I think that was also my basketball jersey number at the U.S. Naval Academy, although I don’t actually even remember attending that institution. He was first nominated by Bush for a judicial position on 5/9/2001. This reminds me of my theory that I was not selected for induction into the U.S. Naval Academy on my first try because I had just returned from 17 months in space and had lost a lost of muscle tissue and bone mass from all that time in zero gravity. That would explain why I would have been 23 years old by the time Class of USNA 82 graduated. I have “memories” that reinforce that theory. Anyway, it was the USS Roberts that was struck by an anti-ship mine on 4/14/88 and I think that was a symbolic strike against me as well. One clue is that it was 333 days after the USS Stark was hit on 5/17/87. Another is that 4/14/77 is the date I believe I returned to Earth and another is that Roberts is a familiar name to me at the time.

George W. Bush nominated Roberts to the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on May 9, 2001, but the nomination — along with 29 others — failed to make it out of the Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary.


This next event was 9 months, 11 days after 3/3/2004:

On December 14, 2004, President Bush awarded Tenet the Presidential Medal of Freedom.


George W. Bush was a cheerleader at this same school, but I think it is no coincidence he chose this guy because he graduated in 1959:

Born in Hartford, Connecticut, Bremer was educated at NCCS, New Canaan Country School (where he recently won the annual Alumni Award), Phillips Academy (graduated in 1959)


This next guy that Bush selected was born on a December 4th. The date difference, inclusive, of 11/2 and 12/4 is 33 days.

Paul Henry O'Neill (born December 4, 1935) served as the 72nd United States Secretary of the Treasury for part of President George W. Bush's first Administration. He resigned in December 2002 under pressure from the administration and became a harsh critic.


This guy was sworn in on 8/16/05. That is 23 weeks, 5 days, date difference with 3/3/05. I have written about my "23-59" theory and this may reflect an attempt at 23.59 weeks or 23 weeks, 5.9 days.

Robert M. Kimmitt was nominated by President Bush to be Deputy Secretary of the Department of the Treasury on June 29, 2005. The United States Senate unanimously confirmed him on July 29, 2005, and he was sworn into office on August 16, 2005.


The date difference of 3/3 and 3/28, this next guy's birthday, is 3 weeks, 4 days, which could be expressed as 3.59 weeks. Henry Paulson was sworn in, according to this article, on 7/10/2006. That is 3 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, before 11/2/2006.

Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson, Jr. (born March 28, 1946) is the United States Treasury Secretary.


Rice's birthday is 11/14. There are 215 days, inclusive, between 4/14 and 11/14. Multiplying 365 times 0.59 is 215.35.

Condoleezza Rice (born November 14, 1954 in Birmingham, Alabama) is the 66th United States Secretary of State, and the second in the administration of President George W. Bush to hold the office. She succeeded Colin Powell on January 26, 2005, after his resignation.

GWB nominated her for National Security Advisor on 12/17/2000. That is 1 month, 2 weeks, 1 day, after 11/2/2000. I believe that was a deliberate connection to my Mars landing of 1/21/76, which I cannot remember, because of what I wrote in my journal a while back about how I think - I guess - I argued to connect MLK's holiday with my Mars landing. It’s possible I knew him before he was assassinated. The thought occurred to me yesterday that I left his ashes on Mars. A real memory trying to resurface or just random imagination, I do not know. But I do have symbolic “memories” that reinforce that theory.

At the White House Rose Garden on November 2, 1983, Reagan signed a bill creating a federal holiday to honor King. It was observed for the first time on January 20, 1986.

That first observance of the holiday was almost precisely 10 years after my theoretical Mars landing. The 10th anniversary of that 1/21/76 landing would have been a Tuesday, and King's holiday was observed on the previous day, a Monday. November 2, 1975, is when I think I launched from Earth, reaching Mars. I haven't refined my calculations, but there seems to be some symmetry in those dates, in that of the period 11/2/75 to 3/3/76, of which I have already found symmetrical symbolism, the landing on Mars occurred after two-third's of that period had elapsed.


Dick Cheney was born on 1/30/1941, according to this article. On a non-leap year, such as 2007, the number of days, inclusive, between 1/30 and 3/3 is 33 days. The date that article indicates Cheney assumed presidential powers while Bush was under anesthesia was 6/29/2002. That is 3 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, after 3/3/2002. I wonder if these remainders of 5 days could be an attempt at a 5.9 day clue.

Richard Bruce Cheney (born January 30, 1941) is the 46th and current Vice President of the United States, serving under President George W. Bush.


That Presidential Daily Brief about how Bin Laden was determined to strike in the U.S. was delivered, according to publicized information on 8/6/2001. That is 2 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, before 11/2/2001, making me wonder if that was supposed to be a "23-59" clue, meaning that bin Laden was specifically working to retaliate for my covert U.S. military activities.


According to this publicized information, the terrorists attempted to attack the USS The Sullivans DDG-68 on 1/3/2000, which failed. The date difference of 1/3/2000 and 3/3/2000 is 60 days. As with Bill Gates and Dave Reichert, I believe that 59 was the intended symbolic connection but 60 was as close as they could get. And then there is the fact that the year 2000 was a leap year, so during any other year, the difference would be 59 days.

Members of al-Qaida attempted an attack on The Sullivans on January 3, 2000 as a part of the 2000 millennium attack plots. The plan was to load a boat full of explosives and explode near The Sullivans's hull. However the boat was so overladen that it sank, forcing the attack to be cancelled. Later, al-Qaida tried the same type of attack a second time. They successfully bombed Cole on 12 October 2000.


This is something I have been puzzling over for a while and I think it reflects my work in trying to rescue our people that were being held by the Iranians until 1981. I think these clues represent two connections with me, along with other clues suggesting I was part of the failed rescue attempt in 1980. What I believe is that I was flying the aircraft that brought them home in 1981 after the Iranians released them and if I am interpreting my “memories” correctly, which are all metaphors for my life as Thomas Ray, then I was wearing a Santa Claus costume when I picked them up. I don’t know if they flew into Wiesbaden on their way home, but I think Reagan mentioned it because it reflects my earlier attendance at Princeton University. According to what I have read, their flight home ended at an airfield named Stewart, which had been constructed years earlier as a training field for Army aviation cadets. I believe I was a Midshipman, which is similar to a cadet, at the U.S. Naval Academy at the time I flew the former hostage/POW’s home. A search of Wiesbaden on the map indicates it is part of a place named Hesse, which I guess is a region name, or a state, or a county, or some other designation. That may be why Microsoft/Corbis had Ross Heise sitting in the cubicle next to me all that time. Because those names are similar.

[forgot to include these details when I first posted]

In 1815 the capital of Nassau was moved to Wiesbaden



Between the time of the move to
Princeton in 1756 and the construction of Stanhope Hall in 1803, the University's sole building was Nassau Hall, named for William III of England of the House of Orange-Nassau.



Remarks at the Inaugural Balls
January 20th, 1981
...
I think you might like to have a little news bulletin. I have just learned that the planes have landed in Algiers. Fifty-two-and I just won't call them hostages; they were prisoners of war—but they are all hale and hearty and are now, and you can imagine their happiness, they're preparing to board the American planes for the last leg of the trip to Wiesbaden. So, I thought you'd like to hear that.


[end of additions to original post]

A while back I was wondering if I “remember” a girlfriend with the initials L.V. because she represents some kind of operation in Las Vegas I was part of. I developed a theory along those lines because I think I had a girlfriend named Becky because I had flown a U.S. Navy F-14 during a battle in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon in the early 80’s. In my symbolic “memory,” Becky and I were sitting in the cab of my blue Chevrolet pickup and I noticed that there were two columns of smoke rising behind the pickup. I can still visualize that image in my mind. I believe what that represents in reality was two very large anti-aircraft missiles rising up behind me as I was lining up on my own target. So anyway, I was wondering a while back why Microsoft sent me down to Las Vegas a few years ago and why that John Gacy look-a-like was there with me. He was actually down there with me two times in the same year. As I was thinking about this again yesterday, the thought occurred to me that maybe I was sent down to Las Vegas with IBM because the abbreviation for Nevada is NV. You could express NV as "envy." Then the thought occurred to me that NV could also mean North Vietnamese, which is consistent with my theory that I flew combat missions with the South Vietnamese during the Vietnam War.


The USS Ronald Reagan CVN-76 was commissioned 7/12/2003. That was precisely 3 months, 3 weeks, before 11/2/2003.


The events described in the following articles occurred on 10/23/03. That time period, starting from 3/3/03 and counting that first day, is 33 weeks, 4 days, which can also be expressed as 33.59 weeks.

On October 23, 2003, Pub.L. 107-248 was enacted, modifying 36 U.S.C. § 903, authorizing a Medal of Honor flag to be presented to recipients of the decoration


PRESENTATION OF MEDAL OF HONOR FLAG
Pub. L. 107-248, title VIII, Sec. 8143(d), Oct. 23, 2002, 116
Stat. 1571, provided that: "The President shall provide for the
presentation of the Medal of Honor Flag designated under section
903 of title 36, United States Code, as added by subsection (b), to
each person awarded the Medal of Honor before the date of enactment
of this Act [Oct. 23, 2002] who is living as of that date. Such
presentation shall be made as expeditiously as possible after the
date of the designation of the Medal of Honor Flag by the Secretary
of Defense under such section."

The ceremony described in the following excerpt occurred on 9/30/06. The date difference of 9/30/06 and 11/2/06 was 33 days. I have found myself thinking about an email a few years ago I received from a girl named Lesa (acronym for SEAL?) that I went to the senior prom with when we were juniors and she wrote something about having a flag that was associated with her husband’s ancestor’s military service. I think the person actually communicating with me, that I “remember” as Lesa, was actually the mother of one of my children. It’s pretty lousy to miss dearly the family you can’t remember. Anyway, the middle name of Sgt. Smith is Ray.

The first Medal of Honor recipient to receive the official flag was Paul R. Smith. The flag was cased and presented to his family along with his Medal.[19] A special ceremony presenting this flag to 60 Medal of Honor recipients was held onboard the USS Constitution on September 30, 2006


The second recipient from the current Iraq war was awarded the Medal Of Honor for heroism observed on April 14th.

Jason Dunham (November 10, 1981 – April 22, 2004) was a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps who served with 4th Platoon, Company K, 3rd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment (3/7), I Marine Expeditionary Force, 1st Marine Division, during Operation Iraqi Freedom.[1] On November 10, 2006, at the dedication of the National Museum of the Marine Corps, President George W. Bush announced that Dunham would be awarded the Medal of Honor[2] for his actions on April 14, 2004 near Husaybah, Iraq. Dunham became the first Marine to receive the Medal of Honor for actions in Iraq, and the first Marine to receive the Medal of Honor since the Vietnam War.


The date difference, inclusive, of 11/2/2003 and 12/30/2003 is 59 days.

Patrick J. Fitzgerald (born December 22, 1960 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American attorney and the current U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. On December 30, 2003, Fitzgerald was appointed to continue the investigation into the Plame affair.