Wednesday, May 14, 2008

USS Harry S. Truman CVN 75





I had a dream a long time ago that was a memory of me on Monday, 6/7/1976, watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe. That was quite the sight which I can still visualize.





From 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 3/17/1973 ( Pink Floyd "The Dark Side of the Moon" ) is: 1214 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 1214 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released March 17, 1973










From 2/6/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 1/23/1977 ( Pink Floyd "Animals" ) is: 4735 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days



From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/23/1977 ( Pink Floyd "Animals" ) is: 5 days, 933 weeks

'59-33' ( my birth date US )



From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 command Antares astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2179 days

From 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 command Antares astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 1/23/1977 ( Pink Floyd "Animals" ) is: 2179 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_%28album%29

Animals

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released 23 January 1977 (UK)










From 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) to 2/2/1977 ( Pink Floyd "Animals" ) is: 3732 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is: 3732 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_%28album%29

Animals

Studio album by Pink Floyd

2 February 1977 (U.S.)










From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 3428 days

From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 9/19/1991 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons, Stark Raving Dad" ) is: 3428 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701217/

"The Simpsons"

Stark Raving Dad (1991)

Original Air Date: 19 September 1991 (Season 3, Episode 1)










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F24.html

Stark Raving Dad



Homer comes down to get a clean shirt, to find that they're all... pink?


Aagh! Pink?

Marge, I can't wear a pink shirt to work.

Everybody wears white shirts. I'm not popular enough to be different...










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F24.html

Stark Raving Dad



Meanwhile, The Man shows Homer around the asylum.

Man: Homer, this is Floyd. He's an idiot savant. Give him any two numbers, and he can multiply them in his head, just like that.

Homer: Okay. Five times nine.

Floyd: Forty-five.

Homer: Wow!










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F24.html

Stark Raving Dad



The next morning, the newspaper headline reads, ``Michael Jackson a hoax! Everyone mad at local boy.''


The Man wheels in the piano, and Bart takes an upended wastepaper basket for a drum, and they play and sing. (Homer covers his head with his pillow.) Lisa thanks them for the best birthday present she's ever gotten.

Man: [in his normal voice] Well, my work is done here.

Bart: Hey, Michael, what happened to your voice?

Man: This is my real voice. My name is Leon Kompowski, and I'm a bricklayer from Paterson, New Jersey. All my life, I was very angry. Until one day, I just [Michael Jackson voice] talked like this. [in his normal voice] All of a sudden, everyone was smiling at me, and I was only doing good on this earth. So I kept on doing it. To make a tired point, which one of us is truly crazy?

Homer: Not me, I've got this! [shows his certificate]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_thermal_protection_system

The Space Shuttle thermal protection system (TPS) is the barrier that protects the Space Shuttle Orbiter during the searing 1650 °C (3000 °F) heat of atmospheric reentry. A secondary goal is to protect from the heat and cold of space while on orbit.[1] The TPS covers essentially the entire orbiter surface, and consists of seven different materials in varying locations based on amount of required heat protection


The TPS is a system of different protection types, not just silica tiles. They are in two basic categories: tile TPS and non-tile TPS.[1] The main selection criteria is using the lightest weight protection capable of handling the heat in a given area. However in some cases a heavier type is used if additional impact resistance is needed. The AFRSI blankets were primarily adopted because of reduced maintenance, not thermal or weight reasons.

Much of the shuttle is covered with silica tiles, made from essentially very pure quartz sand.[1] The insulation prevents heat transfer to the underlying orbiter aluminum skin and structure. These tiles are such poor heat conductors that one can hold one while it is still red hot. There are about 31,000 unique tiles individually fitted on the vehicle, for which the Orbiter has been called "the flying brickyard".










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/4/1974 ( as the primary space shuttle test pilot I began the construction of space shuttle Enterprise ) is: 3976 days

3976 = 1988 + 1988

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1988 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Enterprise

Construction began on the first orbiter on June 4, 1974.[2] Designated OV-101, it was originally planned to be named Constitution. However, a write-in campaign caused it to be renamed after the Starship Enterprise, featured on the television show Star Trek.



http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/shuttle/resources/orbiters/enterprise.html

Enterprise(OV-101)


Construction Milestones

July 26, 1972
Contract Award

June 4, 1974
Start structural assembly of Crew Module










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/pigsonthewingpartonelyrics.html

Pink Floyd

Pigs On The Wing (Part One) Lyrics

If you didn't care what happened to me,
And I didn't care for you
We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/on%20the%20wing

on the wing


in flight, or flying: a bird on the wing.

in motion; traveling










House (New)

13 KCPQ: Monday, May 12 9:00 PM

Mystery, Medical

House's Head

A bus accident robs House of several hours, and as his memory slowly returns, he realizes that one of his fellow passengers was exhibiting signs of a deadly illness, so he races to unlock the secrets in his brain.

Cast: Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer Executive Producer(s): Paul Attanasio, Katie Jacobs, David Shore, Bryan Singer

Original Air Date: May 12, 2008










The bus number "Dr. House" was on during the wreck was 4565. The injury left him with a cracked skull, reminding me of the traumatic head injury I received on 5/9/1985.





From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) to 10/13/1989 ( premiere UK movie "The Abyss" ) is: 4565 days





From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 10/13/1989 ( premiere UK movie "The Abyss" ) is: 5094 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) is: 5094 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096754/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Abyss (1989)

UK 13 October 1989










The character portrayal in this film is a complex work of literature and the portrayal of "Lt. Coffey" has some bearing on me personally, to a certain degree. The element of his character that relates to me personally is that I went back into space too soon without enough time to recover from my traumatic head wound on 5/9/1985 and then my ordeal in Africa during 1986 and 1987. I was in relatively good shape by the time I deployed again with the U.S. Navy in 1988 but when I went back into space, my experience was very unpleasant because the weightlessness aggravated the head injury I was still recovering from. I experienced a mild form of dementia while in space and I threw up a lot, which was unpleasant for everyone there in space with me.










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of F-14 Tomcat that is attacked by hostile forces, my RIO is killed ) to 11/7/1997 ( The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, product of criminal enterprise and coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 4565 days





From 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) to 11/7/1997 ( The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6167 days



From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 11/7/1997 ( The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 12336 days

12336 = 6168 + 6168

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 6168 days


http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/information/museum_facts.php

Museum Facts

The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum

The library and museum opened to the public on November 7, 1997.










How many, other than myself, other United States federal law enforcement officers will I need to bring with me to arrest you and your criminal accomplices, George W. Bush? You are going to be arrested and confined permanently to United States federal prison. That is guaranteed.










From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 11/6/1997 ( George Bush Presidential Library dedication, product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power, as witnessed ) is: 11866 days

11866 = 5933 + 5933

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_Presidential_Library_and_Museum


The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is the presidential library of George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States. It was dedicated on November 6, 1997 and opened to the public shortly thereafter. It was designed by the architectural firm of Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum.

The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is located on a ninety-acre site on the west campus of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. The Library and Museum is situated on a plaza adjoining the Presidential Conference Center and the Texas A&M Academic Center. It operates under the administration of the NARA under the provisions of the Presidential Libraries Act of 1955.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_h.w._bush

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the forty-first President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. Before his presidency, Bush was the forty-third Vice President of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan.

Bush is the father of George W. Bush, the 43rd and current President of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida


he was commissioned as an ensign in the U.S. Naval Reserve at Corpus Christi, Texas on June 9, 1943, just three days before his 19th birthday, which made him the youngest naval aviator to that date


Amidst the Watergate scandal, Nixon asked Bush to become chairman of the Republican National Committee in 1973










From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 3/28/1990 ( U.S. national traitor and coward George H.W. Bush hijacking my secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 3 days, 459 weeks

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990

March 28 - U.S. President George H. W. Bush posthumously awards Jesse Owens the Congressional Gold Medal.




[ reference details on Jesse Owens, whose identity is also being hijacked by U.S. national traitor and coward George H.W. Bush: ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens

James Cleveland "Jesse" Owens (September 12, 1913 – March 31, 1980, aged 66) was an African American track and field athlete. He participated in the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, Germany, where he achieved international fame by winning four gold medals


In 1936 Owens arrived in Berlin to compete for the United States in the Summer Olympics. Adolf Hitler was using the games to show the world a resurgent Nazi Germany.

Owens surprised many by winning four gold medals

[ reference details on Jesse Owens, whose identity is also being hijacked by U.S. national traitor and coward George H.W. Bush: ]










From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 3/11/2002 ( George Bush Presidential Library Exhibit, product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 7582 days

7582 = 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 3791 days


http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/museum/exhibits.php?year=2002

Fathers and Sons: Two Families, Four Presidents

March 11, 2002 to July 31, 2002


Fathers and Sons explores the relationship between the only two sets of fathers and sons to serve as U.S. Presidents. Fathers and Sons traces the extraordinary careers and lives of four unique individuals who have held the highest elected office in our land. Strengthened by the closest of family ties: John Adams and John Quincy Adams…George Bush and George W. Bush. Gallery ViewThey are Fathers and Sons.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief

In the criminal law, theft (also known as stealing) is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent. As a term, it is used as shorthand for all major crimes against property, encompassing offences such as burglary, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, mugging, trespassing, shoplifting, intrusion, fraud (theft by deception) and sometimes criminal conversion. In some jurisdictions, theft is considered to be synonymous with larceny; in others, theft has replaced larceny.

Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a thief.


The actus reus of theft is usually defined as an unauthorised taking, keeping or using of another's property which must be accompanied by a mens rea of dishonesty and/or the intent to permanently deprive the owner or the person with rightful possession of that property or its use.










From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 7/31/2002 ( George Bush Presidential Library Exhibit, product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 9768 days

9768 = 4884 + 4884

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4884 days


http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/museum/exhibits.php?year=2002

Fathers and Sons: Two Families, Four Presidents

March 11, 2002 to July 31, 2002


Fathers and Sons explores the relationship between the only two sets of fathers and sons to serve as U.S. Presidents. Fathers and Sons traces the extraordinary careers and lives of four unique individuals who have held the highest elected office in our land. Strengthened by the closest of family ties: John Adams and John Quincy Adams…George Bush and George W. Bush. Gallery ViewThey are Fathers and Sons.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/080501-N-9876C-001.jpg

080501-N-9876C-001 GREAT LAKES, Ill. (May 1, 2008) Newly promoted Lt. Jeremy Theis of Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Midwest Public Works Department Great Lakes is presented a ceremonial check for $50,000 by NAVFAC Midwest Commanding Officer Capt. Bob Gibbs. Theis received the bonus under the Navy's Civil Engineer Corps (CEC) Critical Skills Retention Bonus (CSRB), part of the Navy's efforts to size, shape and stabilize the force. The CEC CSRB is targeted to Civil Engineer Corps lieutenants serving on active duty who have fulfilled their minimum service requirement from commissioning. CEC officers who qualify, may receive up to $50,000 in exchange for an active duty service obligation of up to five years. U.S. Navy photo by Bill Couch (Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

080501-N-9876C-001










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/check

check

to investigate or verify as to correctness

to mark (something) so as to indicate examination, correctness, preference, etc. (often fol. by off): Please check the correct answer.










From 6/11/1959 ( Hugh Laurie ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 9876 days





From 6/11/1959 ( Hugh Laurie ) to 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is 345 days, 9 years

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )



From 6/11/1959 ( Hugh Laurie ) to 10/11/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 6332 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6332 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491402/

Hugh Laurie
Date of Birth: 11 June 1959
"House M.D." .... Dr. Gregory House










From 5/21/1966 ( Lisa Edelstein ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 3670 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 3670 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0249046/

Lisa Edelstein
Date of Birth: 21 May 1966
"House M.D." .... Dr. Lisa Cuddy










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 3/22/1975 ( Anne Dudek ) is: 3660 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 3660 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240043/

Anne Dudek
Date of Birth: 22 March 1975
"House M.D." .... Dr. Amber Volakis










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_16

Flight of the Intruder


17:11
My first bombardier and 50,000
other Americans are dead and...

:17:16
can anyone tell me why?

:17:18
I realize that
I'm Lieutenant Nobody.

:17:21
I'm... I'm not really sure
about anything anymore.

:17:24
This war's become
very confusing.

:17:26
Nobody... nobody wants
to fight in it.

:17:29
Nobody seems to want to win it.

:17:32
Maybe it never should
have happened,

:17:35
but people do die in it.

:17:37
Maybe for me, it got personal,
because I do know the difference

:17:41
between dying for something
and dying for nothing.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 8/15/1988 ( filming begins 1989 movie "The Abyss" )(Monday) is: 8555 days

8555 = 1 + 4277 + 4277

From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4277 days



From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 391 days

From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 8/15/1988 ( filming begins 1989 movie "The Abyss" ) is: 391 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=24290

The Abyss (1989)


Completed shooting December 8, 1988.

Began shooting August 15, 1988.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096754/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Abyss (1989)



Virgil: Linds, I want you to stay away from that guy. I mean it.

Alan "Hippy" Carnes: The guy is gone. Did you see his hands?

Lindsey Brigman: What? He got the shakes?

Virgil: Look, he's operating on his own. He's cut off from his chain of command. He's showing signs of pressure-induced psychosis, and he's got a nuclear weapon. So as a personal favor to me, will you try to put your tongue in neutral for a while?










From 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) is: 3041 days

From 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 8/9/1989 ( premiere US movie "The Abyss" ) is: 3041 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096754/

The Abyss (1989)

Release Date: 9 August 1989 (USA)










From 2/22/1976 ( my Orion spaceship suffers catastrophic damage and fire while I am enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) to 9/29/1988 ( space shuttle flight STS-26 launches into Earth orbit and I was onboard that spacecraft Discovery ) is: 4603 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 4603 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-26

Launch: September 29, 1988
Landing: October 3, 1988

STS-26 was the 26th mission and seventh for Space Shuttle Discovery, launched from Kennedy Space Center, Florida. It was the "Return to Flight" mission, being the first mission after the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.










From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 10/3/1988 ( space shuttle flight STS-26 returns to Earth and I was onboard that spacecraft Discovery ) is: 7826 days

7826 = 3913 + 3913

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3913 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-26

Launch: September 29, 1988
Landing: October 3, 1988

STS-26 was the 26th mission and seventh for Space Shuttle Discovery, launched from Kennedy Space Center, Florida. It was the "Return to Flight" mission, being the first mission after the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.










From 8/1/1946 ( Richard Oswalt Covey ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_O._Covey

Missions STS-51-I, STS-26, STS-38, STS-61

Richard Oswalt Covey (born August 1, 1946) is a former NASA astronaut.


On his first mission, Covey was the pilot on the five-man crew of STS-51-I

He next served as pilot on STS-26, the first flight to be flown after the Challenger accident.










From 4/11/1941 ( Rick Hauck ) to 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) is: 5 days, 933 weeks

'59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_H._Hauck

Missions STS-7, STS-51-A, STS-26

Born April 11, 1941

Frederick Hamilton "Rick" Hauck (pronounced HOWK) (Captain, U.S. Navy, Retired) is a former NASA Astronaut.


Hauck was spacecraft commander of Discovery on STS-26, the first flight to be flown after the Challenger accident. The mission launched on September 29, 1988.










In that "House, M.D." episode I referred to in a previous section, "Dr. House" was later on a bus that was numbered 3872, which as I recall, was the one where they were recreating the crash in order to jog his memory.

The bus number he was on during the wreck was 4565. The injury left him with a cracked skull, reminding me of the traumatic head injury I received on 5/9/1985.





House (New)

13 KCPQ: Monday, May 12 9:00 PM

Mystery, Medical

House's Head

A bus accident robs House of several hours, and as his memory slowly returns, he realizes that one of his fellow passengers was exhibiting signs of a deadly illness, so he races to unlock the secrets in his brain.

Cast: Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer Executive Producer(s): Paul Attanasio, Katie Jacobs, David Shore, Bryan Singer

Original Air Date: May 12, 2008










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/8/1969 ( premiere UK movie "Doppelgänger" also known as "Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun" ) is: 3872 days





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0064519/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Doppelgänger (1969)

UK 8 October 1969 (London) (premiere)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_far_side_of_the_sun

Doppelgänger is a 1969 British science fiction film directed by Robert Parrish. The film was released in the US as Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, a title by which it is now better known. The crew of a spacecraft journey to a previously unknown planet far side of the Sun, only to seemingly find themselves returning back to the Earth.


The film begins with the discovery of an unknown planet orbiting exactly the opposite side of the Sun from Earth (an idea reminiscent of the Antichthon or Counter-Earth proposed by Philolaus in the fifth century B.C). The European Space Exploration Council (EUROSEC) and NASA send British astrophysicist John Kane (Ian Hendry) and American astronaut Col. Glenn Ross (Roy Thinnes) to the new planet in a rocket which resembles a Saturn 5 rocket.

During their long voyage, they are put into hibernation, and are maintained by a pair of on board Heart/Lung/Kidney machines, meaning that they will have no recollection of the journey. When they awaken, they enter orbit of the planet and do an initial survey. They find the planet's atmosphere to be breathable but they see no signs of life. They decide to go forward with a landing. They suit up, and go through an access tunnel to reach their lifting body lander which slides out the rear of the mother ship.

As they enter the atmosphere, the ship's controls begin to short out and malfunction. They lose all control of the craft, which clips a mountaintop before crashing into rocky terrain. After the crew is clear of the burning wreckage, a suited figure picks them up into a hovering unfamiliar ship.

They find they have been taken aboard an air-sea rescue craft. It appears that the crew have somehow returned to Earth instead of going to the planet. They are discreetly returned to the space center, with Kane in critical condition. He later dies of his injuries.

Ross is grilled by EUROSEC officials who accuse him of aborting the mission. Ross denies turning back, saying he and Kane actually arrived at the new planet, and could not explain why he is now on Earth.

Soon, Ross puts together the shocking fact that he is not on Earth at all - but on the planet, which is an identical Earth where everything is a mirror image of our own. At first, his own wife Sharon (Lynn Loring) and others at the space agency think he is insane for claiming signs and even the layout of his apartment on the spaceport's base are backwards, but he convinces the director of EUROSEC, Jason Webb (Patrick Wymark) that it is true by easily reading documents and written directions shown as a reflection in a mirror. Ross theorizes that everything that is done on his Earth is done on the planet at the same time, but opposite to it. If he tries to go back, he will return as if nothing happened.

Concern over whether the duplicate shuttle craft he and Kane used to come to Earth from the spaceship share the same electrical charge is raised, but Ross decides to try. He takes off in a shuttle he has named "DOPPELGANGER," meaning "double," (written in our manner of left to right) to dock with the Earth ship he came in to retrieve its flight recorder. But as he docks, the electrical systems short out -- they were wrong, the polarity of electricity is the same on both worlds. He loses contact with the ground base, and his shuttle craft undocks from the ship, hurtling towards the ground with the automatic approach system locked on. This locks out his controls resulting him having no flight control as he decends into the atmosphere. When ground control realizes his situation, they disengage the system, but too late, resulting in the shuttle crashing into a second mission rocket. He is killed instantly and the crash causes a chain reaction of explosions destroying the space center in a style typical of Gerry Anderson production.

The final scene shows an elderly Webb, long ago dismissed as head of the space agency, institutionalized and telling the staff there about what had happened (the disaster had destroyed all evidence). In his dementia, he sees his reflection in a mirror mounted in front of a window, and in an attempt to touch his mirror self, crashes through the mirror and window to fall to his death.










I recently had a dream similar to this one just before I woke up. I can still visualize both of them and the only real similarity was that I found myself falling off a bridge towards the water below and that part about the roll, which reminds me of the space shuttle launching.

In the dream earlier, I seemed to have started by climbing onto a bridge, which I don't recognize, that later began to disintegrate for some reason that was not apparent in the dream. There are other details before that scene that I do not now remember but that I would later ponder after waking that had some bearing on why I was there. Then I was falling feet first to the water and I noted how green was the water. I had a tremendous amount of time to think as I was very high above the water and I was timing my breathing so that I would take a large breath just before I hit the water, in hopes of making it back up to the surface. I was also thinking of how I was going to pull my legs up to my chest after I went below the surface in hopes of slowing my descent through the water and so that I could return faster to the surface. I was also thinking of how I would point my feet down to the water so that the impact would not break my feet and ankles. In the dream I saw myself just about to impact the water surface and I can visualize to some extent the details about the water surface, which meant I was very close to it. I might also remember that scene because I was dreading hitting the water. The next part I remember is that I found myself on the bottom of the river and there was a lot of sediment around me and then I was trying to swim back up to the surface. I found myself thinking that the exertion of trying to swim was causing me to use more oxygen and I was not certain I was going to make it. I had no idea how far below the surface I was but I have been thinking since I woke up that I was probably more than 100 feet below the surface. I could see light above me, and it had been bright daylight when I was falling from the bridge, but the water around me was still dark as I was looking up towards the lighter section of water.

The notion I have pondered over the most since waking up is that the dream might actually be some kind of representation about the comet I diverted in 1976. The detail about finding myself on the river bed with the sediment around me actual represents that the comet would have blasted through the atmosphere in a matter of seconds and then hit the ocean floor, which would have then blasted all that material into the Earth's atmosphere and produced a blanket covering the Earth.

The dream also makes me think how it could represent a time when my F-16 Falcon was hit by fire from an anti-aircraft gun near a bridge and I had to eject before it impacted the water and the dream was of me floating down into the river myself in my parachute. But that was not the first time I had been hit by AA fire and it could also represent the first time I was hit during the Vietnam War and the F-4 Phantom II I was the pilot of disintegrated around me from the fire.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE:

I had an odd dream, last night I think, that I associate with that programmed roll the space shuttle stack makes just after lift off.

In the dream, though, I had jumped off a bridge and the water was a very long ways down. I was absolutely certain I would survive the fall though and I was thinking to myself that I needed to take a large gulp of air just before I hit the surface because I was going to go far below the surface. But I was also preparing myself to pull my legs up to my chest after I went under the surface so that I would not go as far below the surface than if my body remained in a shape similar to an arrow. There was also something about someone waterskiing nearby behind a jet ski. It seemed that water skiier said something to me but I don't know how that was possible because he was so far off.










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





How many, other than myself, other United States federal law enforcement officers will I need to bring with me to arrest and your criminal accomplices, Bill Gates? I will be happy to arrest and permanently confine to United States federal prison your lawyers, too. You are going to be arrested and confined permanently to United States federal prison. That is guaranteed.





From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates, who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 1800 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 1800 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates, who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 7/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 1801 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 1801 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates, who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6467 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in assassination attempt ) is: 6467 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melinda_Gates

Melinda French Gates (born Melinda Ann French on August 15, 1964) is a former unit manager for several Microsoft products: Publisher, Microsoft Bob, Encarta, and Expedia. In 1994, she married Bill Gates, founder, chairman, and former chief software architect of Microsoft. They have three children: Jennifer Katharine Gates (b. April 1996), Rory John Gates (b. 1999) and Phoebe Adele Gates (b. 2002).





http://www.nndb.com/people/533/000044401/

Melinda Gates
AKA Melinda Ann French

Born: 15-Aug-1964
Birthplace: Dallas, TX










From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 1/1/1994 ( Bill Gates and Melinda French, who are enemy combatants against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )


http://www.nndb.com/group/607/000165112/

Wedding: Bill Gates and Melinda French (1994)

WEDDING PARTY

Married on January 1, 1994 on the Hawaiian island of Lanai.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_48

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:48:32
Admiral! The commander
of the Reliant is signalling!

:48:36
He wishes to discuss
terms of our surrender.

:48:48
Visual on screen.

:48:50
Do it! While we still have time.

:48:59
On screen, sir.

:49:09
- Khan!
- You still remember, Admiral.

:49:13
I cannot help but be touched.

:49:15
l, of course, remember you!

:49:18
What is the meaning of this attack?!
Where is the crew of the Reliant?

:49:22
Surely I have made
my meaning plain.

:49:26
I mean to avenge myself
upon you, Admiral.

:49:29
I've deprived your ship of power
and will deprive you of your life!

:49:37
But I wanted you to know first
who it was who had beaten you.










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

WarGames


:32:09
- You're giving away all our best tricks.
- They're not tricks.

:32:13
- What's a back door?
- Whenever I design a system

:32:16
I put in a password
that only I know about.

:32:18
That way, whenever I wanna get back in,

:32:21
I can bypass whatever security they've
added on. That's basically what it is.

:32:27
Yeah?

:32:28
OK. You really wanna get in, find out
about the guy who designed the system.

:32:32
Come on! I don't even
know the guy's name.

:32:34
Boy, are you guys dumb! You guys are
so dumb. I got this thing all figured out.

:32:39
Oh, yeah, Malvin? How would you do it?

:32:42
The first game in the list.

Go right through Falken's Maze.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)



Captain James T. Kirk: [Spock has beamed Kirk and Bones aboard just before they find out who framed them] No! No! Of all the - son of a - Couldn't you have waited two seconds? They were just about to tell us the whole thing!

Commander Pavel Andreievich Chekov: You want to go back?

Commander Leonard 'Bones' McCoy, M.D.: Absolutely not!

Captain James T. Kirk: [whispering] It's cold.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=35638&st=&st1=

Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day, 1988

April 1st, 1988










From 10/11/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) to 9/12/1988 ( Proclamation 5858—National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day, 1988 ) is: 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=36355

Proclamation 5858—National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day, 1988

September 12th, 1988


By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 4/16/1991 ( filming begins 1991 movie "Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country" ) is: 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=31034

Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country (1991)


Completed shooting July 2, 1991.

Began shooting April 16, 1991.










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/1/1992 ( Released in USA on video "Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country" ) is: 12174 days

12174 = 6087 + 6087

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6087 days



From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 7/1/1992 ( Released in USA on video "Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country" ) is: 6918 days

6918 = 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=31034

Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country (1991)


Released in USA on video July 1, 1992.










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/3/1991 ( premiere US movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 10367 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 10367 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 12/3/1991 ( premiere US movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 8170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is: 8170 days



From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 12/3/1991 ( premiere US movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3395 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)

USA 3 December 1991 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 2/14/1992 ( premiere UK movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 3577 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 3577 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)

UK 14 February 1992










From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 2/28/1992 ( premiere Japan movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was an Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 11/2/1975 ( I launched by myself from Earth to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) to 2/28/1992 ( premiere Japan movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 5962 days

5962 = 2981 + 2981

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days



From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 2/28/1992 ( premiere Japan movie "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is: 3590 days

3590 = 1795 + 1795

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 1795 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)

Japan 28 February 1992










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)



[Watching a replay of the torpedo hit]

Commander Pavel Chekov: It is Enterprise. We fired.

Captain Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: That is not possible! All weapons visually accounted for, sir.

Captain Spock: An ancestor of mine maintained that when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. If we did not fire those torpedoes, another ship did.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102975/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)



Commander Pavel Chekov: I don't understand. If there was another ship underneath us, surely the assassins beamed aboard from that vessel, not Enterprise.

Captain Spock: You're forgetting something, Mr. Chekhov. According to our ship's databanks, this ship fired those torpedoes. If we did, the killers are here. If we did not, whoever altered the databanks is here. In either case, what we are looking for, is here.










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 4218 days

From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 6/16/1988 ( USS Osprey MHC 51 keel date ) is: 4218 days



From 7/30/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 6/16/1988 ( USS Osprey MHC 51 keel date ) is: 6166 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/19/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies ) is: 6166 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 6/16/1988 ( USS Osprey MHC 51 keel date ) is: 4392 days

4392 = 2196 + 2196

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2196 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/MHC51.htm

OSPREY (MHC 51)
MINEHUNTER, COASTAL
Class: MHC 51
Keel Date: 06/16/1988





http://www.navysite.de/ships/mhc.htm

Coastal Mine Hunters - MHC

Coastal Mine Hunters are mine hunter-killers capable of finding, classifying and destroying moored and bottom mines.

Osprey MHC 51 - class










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 4/4/1977 ( USS Michigan SSBN 727 keel date ) is: 4404 days

4404 = 2202 + 2202

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 2202 days



From 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) to 4/4/1977 ( USS Michigan SSBN 727 keel date ) is: 3793 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN727.htm

MICHIGAN (SSBN 727)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 04/04/1977










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 4/26/1980 ( USS Michigan SSBN 727 launch date ) is: 5522 days

5522 = 2761 + 2761

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2761 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN727.htm

MICHIGAN (SSBN 727)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 04/26/1980










From 2/6/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 9/11/1982 ( USS Michigan SSBN 727 commissioned ) is: 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 9/11/1982 ( USS Michigan SSBN 727 commissioned ) is: 6331 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6331 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN727.htm

MICHIGAN (SSBN 727)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Commission Date: 09/11/1982










From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) to 1/19/1981 ( USS Florida SSBN 726 keel date ) is: 5618 days

5618 = 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2809 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN728.htm

FLORIDA (SSBN 728)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 01/19/1981










From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 11/14/1981 ( USS Florida SSBN 726 launch date ) is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN728.htm

FLORIDA (SSBN 728)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 11/14/1981










From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 2540 days

From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/18/1983 ( USS Florida SSBN 726 commissioned ) is: 2540 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN728.htm

FLORIDA (SSBN 728)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Commission Date: 06/18/1983










From 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 4/7/1979 ( USS Georgia SSBN 729 keel date ) is: 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 1804

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1804 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN729.htm

GEORGIA (SSBN 729)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 04/07/1979










From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 11/6/1982 ( USS Georgia SSBN 729 launch date ) is: 3554 days

3554 = 1777 + 1777

From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 1777 days



From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 11/6/1982 ( USS Georgia SSBN 729 launch date ) is: 3554 days

3554 = 1777 + 1777

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( Department of the Army Order 31-3, General Of The Armies ) is: 1777 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN729.htm

GEORGIA (SSBN 729)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 11/06/1982










From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) to 1/19/1981 ( USS Henry M. Jackson SSBN 730 keel date ) is: 5618 days

5618 = 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2809 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN730.htm

USS HENRY M. JACKSON (SSBN 730)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 01/19/1981










From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) to 10/15/1983 ( USS Henry M. Jackson SSBN 730 launch date ) is: 6617 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6617 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN730.htm

USS HENRY M. JACKSON (SSBN 730)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 10/15/1983










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 10/6/1984 ( USS Henry M. Jackson SSBN 730 commissioned )(Saturday) is: 7171 days

7171 = 1 + 3585 + 3585

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3585 days



From 6/12/1968 ( ) to 10/6/1984 ( USS Henry M. Jackson SSBN 730 commissioned )(Saturday) is: 5960 days

5960 = 2980 + 2980

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2980 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN730.htm

USS HENRY M. JACKSON (SSBN 730)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Commission Date: 10/06/1984










From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 8/27/1981 ( USS Alabama SSBN 731 keel date ) is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 8/27/1981 ( USS Alabama SSBN 731 keel date ) is: 6617 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6617 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN731.htm

USS ALABAMA (SSBN 731)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 08/27/1981










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Crimson_Tide/cap/en/25fps/a/00_05

Crimson Tide


:05:28
I talked to your former C.O.
He tells me he tried to adopt you.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_12

Flight of the Intruder


:12:16
I want to introduce
our new replacement pilot.

:12:19
Mr. Barlow, up front.




:12:30
I'm Lieutenant J.G. Jack Barlow.



:12:34
How old are you, son?

:12:36
24, sir.

:12:37
You look 12.

:12:38
Did they teach you how to shave
at the Naval Academy?

:12:41
I didn't think so.

:12:41
Razor.

:12:43
Ah, that's your new
name for now: Razor.

:12:46
Excellent name, skipper.










From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 5/25/1985 ( USS Alabama SSBN 731 )(Saturday) is: 4407 days

4407 = 1 + 2203 + 2203

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 2203 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN731.htm

USS ALABAMA (SSBN 731)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Commission Date: 05/25/1985










From 3/13/1978 ( Department of the Army Order 31-3, General Of The Armies ) to 3/9/1983 ( USS Alaska SSBN 732 keel date ) is 59 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( my birth date US )



From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 3/9/1983 ( USS Alaska SSBN 732 keel date ) is: 5962 days

5962 = 2981 + 2981

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN732.htm

USS ALASKA (SSBN 732)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Keel Date: 03/09/1983










From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 1/12/1985 ( USS Alaska SSBN 732 launch date ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 1/12/1985 ( USS Alaska SSBN 732 launch date ) is: 5937 days

5937 = 1 + 2968 + 2968

From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 2968 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN732.htm

USS ALASKA (SSBN 732)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 01/12/1985










From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) is: 1747 days

From 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 1/25/1986 ( USS Alaska SSBN 732 commissioned ) is: 1747 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN732.htm

USS ALASKA (SSBN 732)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Commission Date: 01/25/1986










From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 9/14/1985 ( USS Nevada SSBN 733 launch date ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) to 9/14/1985 ( USS Nevada SSBN 733 launch date ) is: 6878 days

6878 = 3439 + 3439

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3439 days



From 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 9/14/1985 ( USS Nevada SSBN 733 launch date ) is: 5960 days

5960 = 2980 + 2980

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2980 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSBN733.htm

USS NEVADA (SSBN 733)
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSBN 726
Launch Date: 09/14/1985










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 11/29/1993 ( USS Harry S. Truman CVN 75 keel date ) is: 10512 days

10512 = 5256 + 5256

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 5256 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CVN75.htm

USS HARRY S. TRUMAN (CVN 75)
MULTI-PURPOSE AIRCRAFT CARRIER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)
Class: CVN 68
Keel Date: 11/29/1993










From 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 9/7/1996 ( USS Harry S. Truman CVN 75 launch date ) is: 5627 days

5627 = 1 + 2813 + 2813

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 splashdown and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft ) is: 2813 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CVN75.htm

USS HARRY S. TRUMAN (CVN 75)
MULTI-PURPOSE AIRCRAFT CARRIER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)
Class: CVN 68
Launch Date: 09/07/1996










From 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on the Earth's moon ) to 7/25/1998 ( USS Harry S. Truman CVN 75 commissioned ) is: 9592 days

9592 = 4796 + 4796

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on the Earth's moon ) is: 4796 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CVN75.htm

USS HARRY S. TRUMAN (CVN 75)
MULTI-PURPOSE AIRCRAFT CARRIER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)
Class: CVN 68
Commission Date: 07/25/1998










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 11/13/1982 ( USS Gemini PHM 6 commissioned ) is: 6478 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days



From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 11/13/1982 ( USS Gemini PHM 6 commissioned ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/PHM6.htm

GEMINI (PHM 6)
PATROL COMBATANT MISSILE (HYDROFOIL)
Class: PHM 1
Commission Date: 11/13/1982










From 11/19/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 5/13/1980 ( USS Gemini PHM 6 keel date ) is: 3828 days

3828 = 1914 + 1914

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is 1914 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/PHM6.htm

GEMINI (PHM 6)
PATROL COMBATANT MISSILE (HYDROFOIL)
Class: PHM 1
Keel Date: 05/13/1980










From 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on the Earth's moon ) to 2/17/1982 ( USS Gemini PHM 6 launch date ) is: 3590 days

3590 = 1795 + 1795

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 1795 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/PHM6.htm

GEMINI (PHM 6)
PATROL COMBATANT MISSILE (HYDROFOIL)
Class: PHM 1
Launch Date: 02/17/1982