Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Today is 04/06/2022






DSC06227









https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/543228/s01-e05-beacon-of-the-dark?start=true

tubi

Day 5

S01:E05 - Beacon of the Dark (2018)









From 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - my first day in apartment at complex I lived beginning 09/27/2013 ) To 4/6/2022 ( Today, Wednesday ) is 2896 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mannix"::"Little Girl Lost" ) is 2896 days



From 3/16/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Little Girl Lost" ) To 8/18/2018 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) is 20609 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/2022 ( ) is 20609 days



From 1/4/1937 ( from Life magazine publication: article "The House of Orange-Nassau" ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 20609 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/2022 ( ) is 20609 days










2022-04-06_1










20210513_ .jpg, from internet https://www.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/styles/1x_full_2x_half_crop/public/images/2021/12/20210513_OrangeLights_DLA_015--3000x1688-new-LMC-12-21-21.jpg










-54777947 .jpg, from internet https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/princeton-university-p-rade-nj-may-alumni-dressed-orange-black-march-joyously-capstone-new-54777947.jpg









Day 5

"Beacon in the Dark"

(from internet transcript)

Ellis: Listen, Mr. Oz or God or whoever the hell you are.

Voice behind blinding-light: Eight.

Ellis: I'm tired. So, you'll forgive me if I don't go just walking out of that door.

Voice behind blinding-light: Seven.

Ellis: The only thing that's kept me going over these last days has been reaching this place.

Voice behind blinding-light: Six.

Ellis: And you tell me to get the fuck out? That's going to be a bit of a problem, your problem!

Voice behind blinding-light: Five.









The Twilight Zone

"Little Girl Lost"

(from internet transcript)

Bill? Bill, this is chris. Can you come over to the house right away? I'm sorry, bill, this is an emergency. Tina has disappeared. No, no, she hasn't been kidnapped. Tina is tina is here but she's not here. Bill, for crying out loud, will you get over here?! Hurry.

Shouldn't we wake her?

Bill's coming over, honey.

Bill?

Well, he's a physicist. Maybe he can help us out.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734585/quotes

IMDb

The Twilight Zone (TV Series)

Little Girl Lost (1962)

Quotes

Chris Miller: What is it?

Bill: The opening.

Ruth Miller: To what?

Bill: I think - to another dimension.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 08/18/2018

Some nights, occasionally, I'll tune in the television in advance of a "The Twilight Zone" episode I want to watch. I rarely start watching a television program that's already in progress but on this particular night, as tonight in this midnight hour, I'll start watching, half-watching, a rebroadcast of a "Perry Mason" episode. I'll tune in at midnight for the second half-hour of "Perry Mason" and the TWZ at 12:30.

Tonight was the second-half of "The Case of the Unwelcome Well" with "Perry Mason" and then "The Old Man in the Cave" as narrated by Rod Serling.

I found myself thinking of certain key points of similarity to those sleeping dreams I wrote of a few hours ago.

This matches a pattern that I theorize seems to be of sleeping dreams that are prescient of observations I make of television just before I go to sleep again, in the night after the prescient sleeping dreams.

As I wrote before, I can only guess there is some process - beyond human comprehension - so don't even bother furrowing your dullard dim-wit brows over it - that is preparing me for something in the future, something I would not be prepared to accept otherwise.

And then this reminds me of another theory I have wanted to document.

'Theory' might be too fancy a word for it because I am not a scientist and I will never have the means to formulate a plan to find proof.

I've written many times about my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and what I described as its complement, my so-called 'counter-paradox theory'.

At some point in recent years, I lost my confidence in that overall notion. And that was frustrating.

Now I'm thinking of a notion that explains a counter-argument.

What has plagued my mind for a long time is about reality.

How could a sane person accept non-reality?

My "theories" about time-travel are probably mostly from influenced by a few popular science-fiction productions I have watched and studied.

A competing notion is about reality and non-reality.

My perception of reality, I have been thinking, is based on my life experiences.

Ever since they let me out of the VA hospital I have been writing about my theoretical - and completely absent from my conscious memory - traumatic experience on a fateful day in July 1989.

Even now, it seems too ridiculous to write about, aside from how I am not very good at expressing anything in writing.

I can describe it in the code pattern I compute but to actually state that I was there is just beyond the point of ridiculousness.

What's important about it is that event - completely hypothetical about my personal experience - is that becomes an experience of non-reality.

My thinking, almost epiphany recently, is that reality and non-reality can co-exist.

Reality is not absolute.

Non-reality is not absolute.

My idea is that reality and non-reality (both impossible to quantify) is a spectrum.

If one could quantify experience as 100% reality then perhaps one's experiences could exist as 90% reality.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 02:20 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 04/06/2022