This Is What I Think.

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Today is 07/25/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/25/2024 09:29 AM

Wow. I cast out the line. Reel it back in

The progress of this note follows the cognitive process in my mind, mostly (except for Teal'c, that developed as a result of my observations today, after my recent blog-post here - and the one other detail inserted after-the-fact into the progress of this note) Towards the end of the note becomes a section of supporting details I include for context









https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/stephen-colbert-taunts-trump-absolutely-055711922.html

Yahoo! News

Stephen Colbert Taunts Trump With Absolutely Brutal Reminder About Melania

Ed Mazza

Updated Thu, July 25, 2024 at 4:17 AM PDT

“The Late Show” host Stephen Colbert noted that Donald Trump’s selection of Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) as his running mate hasn’t worked out very well so far.

Vance is the least liked non-incumbent nominee at this point in the race since 1980, and is already making headlines for awkward campaign appearances such as his stilted joke about “racist” Diet Mountain Dew.

When few people laughed, Vance laughed at his joke himself and told the audience: “I love you guys.”

“You sound like a groom who invited only co-workers to his bachelor party,” Colbert cracked.










sg1_806_0205 .jpg, images from internet
sg1_806_0209
sg1_806_0212
sg1_806_0216
sg1_806_0217









Stargate SG-1

"Avatar"

TV-series season 8 episode 6, 08/13/2004

(from internet transcript)

INT—SGC WITHIN GAME

[The security team arrive at the Gate room.]

TEAL'C
Give me your weapon.

[Teal'c takes the weapon and nods for the soldier to open the door. As the soldier swipes down his card in the access panel, the door opens. The super soldier is standing on the other side of the door and shoots Teal'c. The game resets.]

INT—SGC LAB

[Teal'c struggles in the chair, as if in pain.]

CARTER
What just happened?

[Lee is studying the bank of monitors.]

LEE
It looks like the chair induced a pain response when he was killed.

CARTER
It's directly linked to his brain. We knew it was capable of this.

LEE
Yeah, but…it's just a simulation. It doesn't have to hurt.

CARTER
Yeah, see, that's the difference between you and Teal'c. He knows that in a real situation your tactics would be completely different if you thought you couldn't feel any pain.

LEE
Man, that was a heck of a shock.

CARTER
He wanted it to be realistic.










DSC03397_ -1









corrected text, 08/24/2022: by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed, because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There were no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes those mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of and that [chronology activity site] had been sabotaged.









Evelyn-B_157 says to me: No! No, you're not getting out of here today, you dumbass!

Hope-J_164 says to me: She means it, dude.









From 6/20/1997 ( premiere USA film "My Best Friend's Wedding" ) To 10/11/2010 ( ) is 4861 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/23/1979 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Dallas"::"Call Girl" ) is 4861 days










DSC00947-2









Each was nought to each, must I be told? / We were fellow mortals, nought beside?

- Robert Browning









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/08/2023 ~ 03:24 AM

I wrote once somewhere long ago that anything never alive can not ever be considered as 'dead'










stargate-1994_00h06m17s
stargate-1994_00h06m42s









IMDb

Striptease (1996)

Quotes

[at the boat, Darrell peeps at Erin dancing for congressman Dilbeck]

Darrell Grant: Well, there's a sight to raise the dead. Who's that old freak? Hold on a second. I know who that is. Is that the...? Hey, is that that guy from "Price is Right"?










stargate-1994_00h18m30s
stargate-1994_00h18m31s









Stargate (1994)

(from internet transcript)

Dr. Daniel Jackson, Egyptology archaeologist : And uh...to find a destination within any three dimensional space, you need six points to determine the exact location.

[Daniel draws a cube and places a dot in the center of each of the six "sides" of the cube and then draws lines between them all to intersect at a spot in the cube.]

US Air Force major-general WEST : You said you needed seven points.

DANIEL : Well, no, six for the destination. But to chart a course, you need a point of origin.

[He draws a point some distance from a cube and then a line to where all the cube spots intersect.]

Gary MYERS, Ph.D : Except there's only six symbols in the cartouche.

DANIEL : Well, the seventh actually isn't inside the cartouche, it's just below it, here designated by a little pyramid with two funny neat little guys and funny little line coming out of the top.

[He circles an upside down v that has a symbol above its apex and two human-like figures on each side of the "v" shape and then proceeds to draw it again roughly on the wall next to his chart while he talks. When finished, he laughs at his bad drawing. No one else laughs.]










1969-06-05_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Smith_(lawyer)










2013-06-24_1



https://www.upi.com/blog/2013/06/24/Trump-calls-for-NSA-leaker-Snowdens-execution/6191372095242/

UPI

BLOG JUNE 24, 2013 / 2:26 PM

Trump calls for NSA leaker Snowden's execution

By Kristen Butler, UPI.com

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, real estate and entertainment mogul Donald Trump called for whistleblower Edward Snowden to be executed for leaking details about mass surveillance program run by the National Security Agency.

"This guy’s a bad guy and, you know, there’s still a thing called execution," Trump said.










2013-06-24_2










DSC08773
DSC08771









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 02/25/10 3:33 PM

but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of us who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5338044/

IMDb

The Leftovers

The Book of Nora

Episode aired Jun 4, 2017

S3 E8

HBO's synopsis for this episode is: "Nothing is answered. Everything is answered. And then it ends."









by me, Kerry Burgess: 21 June 2015

She went before I did but I was already there.

I thought about that extensively. I think I wrote here before about how I tried to find again what I thought I wrote in my journal about it but could not find anything.

I had been there for months or longer. One day, I was passing through New York and I had the urge to drive through New York City. I was thinking that my mind was laboring with the notion I would be leaving there on that day going back to the real world and so I had taken out of my luggage my dress white US Navy uniform I was wearing that day months and months ago I found myself there in my new world. I had parked somewhere in the massive urban city and was walking along when I saw her there on the sidewalk, thinking she was a mannequin. I thought extensively of how only certain new vessels remained and I operated one US Navy ship to cross the Atlantic. We parted at a doorway after stating I would return to Charleston and I walked through a doorway before I even thought to say goodbye turning to find myself alone again.









The Leftovers (2014) s03e08

"The Book of Nora"

Nora Durst: And that's when I understood. Over here, we lost some of them. But over there, they lost all of us. So, I went and did what I came there to do. I went to find my kids. Planes don't really fly over there. They have enough resources, just not enough pilots. So, I found a boat that would take me. No boats go directly from Australia to New York, so it took me a long time to get there.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable.









"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen.



"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 15, 2017 11:11 pm

The Leftovers - The Book of Nora - television series episode Season 3 Episode 8 - Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 04, 2017 on HBO (Comcast On Demand 15 July 2017)

Answers are elusive in the series finale.



Nora Durst: I knew there was a chance it would kill me, but I made my peace with that. And I said goodbye to my brother and I climbed right in.

Kevin Garvey: And then you changed your mind.

Nora Durst: No. I didn't change my mind. I went through. I was in the parking lot, naked curled up like a baby. It was the same parking lot I'd just been in, except there were no trucks no people, no nothing. It was cold, so I started to walk. I walked by empty houses abandoned buildings. And I found a store, so I went in and there were clothes there-- clothes hanging on racks-- so I got dressed and I got back to walking. I walked long enough to convince myself that I was the only thing alive in that place. And then night came, and I saw lights, so I went to them. It was a house, and there was a man and a women there. They were kind and they told me the man told me that seven years earlier, he was in a supermarket and every single person disappeared except for him. And the women told me that she lost her husband, her three daughters, and all eight of her grandchildren. And that's when I understood. Over here, we lost some of them. But over there, they lost all of us.



Nora Durst: They were happy. And I understood that here in this place, they were the lucky ones. In a world full of orphans, they still had each other. And I was a ghost. I was a ghost who had no place there. And that, Kevin, is when I changed my mind. The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen. I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another machine because he already knew how. And he asked me if I had come all that way, why in God's name did I wanna go back? And I told him it's because I didn't belong there. So, he built it. And I came back through. I came back here. Did I think about you? Did I wanna call you? Did I wanna be with you, Kevin? Of course I did. But so much time had passed. It was too late. And I knew that if I told you what happened that you would never believe me.

Kevin Garvey: I believe you.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2656658/

IMDb

Under the Dome

S1.E1

Pilot

Episode aired Jun 24, 2013









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 11:38 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 24 June 2013

Only just now did I consider that today is a Freaked-Out "Under the Dome" Monday.

I have been aware that the first episode would premiere tonight but I wasn't really consciously aware of the precise premiere date until a couple days ago. I looked it up on a hunch that it would premiere on Sunday night the 23rd but nope, the premiere was tonight, Monday the 24th.

So after watching it, which wasn't that bad and better than I was anticipating, I started thinking about the sleeping dreams I had this morning.









Under the Dome

Pilot - Episode 101

(from internet transcript)

Ben: Hey, so is it true-- are you seriously home alone? Man, your house parties are gonna be sick. So, have you touched the force field thing? Whatley says it's straight out of Star Trek. You looking for something?

Joe: Yeah, an off switch. This thing couldn't have just appeared out of thin air. Whatever it is-- it's got to have its own power source, right?

Ben: I guess. What if that power source was somewhere in here with us?

Joe: Maybe it's somewhere nearby, distributing juice to the entire thing.









draft ; by me, Kerry Burgess, update variation 07/25/2024



From 6/23/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Light Brigade" ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 6210 days

6210 = 3105 + 3105

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 6/23/1996 ( premiere USA film "Striptease" ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 6210 days

6210 = 3105 + 3105

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) is 3105 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 6814 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/29/1984 ( premiere USA film "Bachelor Party" ) is 6814 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 6814 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/29/1984 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official US Navy enlisted {non-commissioned seafarer} records includes: Part III - Record of Clearance ) is 6814 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Dome_(TV_series)

Under the Dome (TV series)

From Wikipedia

Under the Dome is an American science-fiction mystery drama television series. It premiered on CBS on June 24, 2013, and concluded on September 10, 2015. The series was developed by Brian K. Vaughan and based on Stephen King's 2009 novel of the same name.

Under the Dome tells the story of the residents of the fictional small town of Chester's Mill, when a massive, transparent, indestructible dome suddenly cuts them off from the rest of the world. Military forces, the government, and the media positioned outside the barrier attempt to break it down, while the residents trapped inside must find their own ways to survive with diminishing resources and rising tensions. A small group of people inside the dome must also unravel complicated mysteries to figure out what the dome is, where it came from, and when (and if) it will go away.










1984-06-29_2
1984-06-29_1









From 6/29/1984 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official US Navy enlisted records includes: Part III - Record of Clearance ) To 8/3/2017 ( ) is 12088 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/1998 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my first day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle until 02/06/2004 ) is 12088 days



From 2/28/2010 ( Barack Obama, 44th President of USA: Press Release - Release of the President's Medical Exam ) To 8/3/2017 ( ) is 2713 days

2713 = 1356 + 1357

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/20/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon - his 1st of his 6 Earth-Lunar lunar-landings with USA Project Apollo, strictly in planning and preparation for his personal activities in deep-space 1975-1977 ) is 1356 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1357 days



From 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) To 8/3/2017 ( ) is 17606 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/15/2014 ( by me, Kerry Burgess - referenced here ) is 17606 days



From 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) To 8/3/2017 ( ) is 4092 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/15/1977 ( Ralph Nader is the guest-host on "Saturday Night Live" ) is 4092 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-department-veterans-affairs-telehealth-services-program

The American Presidency Project

DONALD J. TRUMP

45th President of the United States: 2017 - 2021

Remarks on the Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth Services Program

August 03, 2017

The President. Good morning. I'd like to begin by thanking Secretary David Shulkin for the incredible progress that he's making at the VA, tremendous strides. Thank you very much, David. We appreciate it. The veterans appreciate it, I can tell you that.









The Outer Limits (1995) s02e18

The Light Brigade

Skokes! What are you doing? Light brigade, please! What are you doing?









UNDER THE DOME by Stephen King

THE AIRPLANE AND THE WOODCHUCK

2

(from internet transcript)

The woodchuck came bumbling along the shoulder of Route 119, headed in the direction of Chester's Mill, although the town was still a mile and a half away and even Jim Rennie's Used Cars was only a series of twinkling sunflashes arranged in rows at the place—where the highway curved to the left. The chuck planned (so far as a wood-chuck can be said to plan anything) to head back into the woods long before he got that far. But for now, the shoulder was fine. He'd come farther from his burrow than he meant to, but the sun had been warm on his back and the smells were crisp in his nose, forming rudimentary images—not quite pictures—in his brain.

He stopped and rose on his back paws for an instant. His eyes weren't as good as they used to be, but good enough to make out a human up there, walking in his direction on the other shoulder.

The chuck decided he'd go a little farther anyway. Humans sometimes left behind good things to eat.

He was an old fellow, and a fat fellow. He had raided many garbage cans in his time, and knew the way to the Chester's Mill landfill as well as he knew the three tunnels of his own burrow; always good things to eat at the landfill. He waddled a complacent old fellow's waddle, watching the human walking on the other side of the road.

The man stopped. The chuck realized he had been spotted. To his right and just ahead was a fallen birch. He would hide under there, wait for the man to go by, then investigate for any tasty—

The chuck got that far in his thoughts—and another three waddling steps—although he had been cut in two. Then he fell apart on the edge of the road. Blood squirted and pumped; guts tumbled into the dirt; his rear legs kicked rapidly twice, then stopped.

His last thought before the darkness that comes to us all, chucks and humans alike: What happened?









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/15/2014

Columbo

Season 1 Episode 1

Prescription: Murder

Aired Feb 20, 1968 on NBC

Quotes

Dr. Ray Fleming: You never stop, do you?

Columbo: What?

Fleming: The insinuations, the change of pace. You're a bag of tricks, Columbo, right down to that prop cigar you use.

Columbo: Oh, come on, Doc.

Fleming: I'm going to tell you something about yourself. You think you need a psychologist. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but you are a textbook example of compensation.

Columbo: Oh, what, Doc?

Fleming: Compensation. Adaptability. You're an intelligent man, Columbo, but you hide it. You pretend you're something you're not. Why, because of your appearance you think you can't get by on looks or polish, so you turn a defect into a virtue. You take people by surprise. They underestimate you. And that's where you trip them up.









https://snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76kmono.phtml

SNL Transcripts Tonight

SNL Transcripts: Ralph Nader: 01/15/77: Ralph Nader’s Monologue

Season 2: Episode 11

76k: Ralph Nader / George Benson

Ralph Nader’s Monologue

Don Pardo: Ladies and gentlemen, Ralph Nader!

Ralph Nader: [enters from the audience to stand at home base, acknowledges the applause, and puts on his eyeglasses] I– Thank you very much, of course. I feela slight loss of innocence doing this show tonight. After all, this television studio’s in the RCA Building in midtown Manhattan, the heart of Corporate America. I had my doubts about working here. But I must say that everybody here’s been very friendly and helpful. To be honest, I didn’t really expect this much cooperation — especially since my research groups have been investigating the RCA corporation, which owns NBC, for a number of corporate abuses.

[Although his voice continues, Nader’s image disappears, replaced by a graphic that reads: NETWORK TROUBLE TEMPORARY]

We’re concerned about their hazardous working conditions, alleged price fixing, bribes to foreign officials and too much television violence.

[Nader’s image returns.]

I could go on and on but this is a night for entertainment, a night for fun! And I must say again that the people here at NBC have treated me wonderfully. They’ve really been terrific considering the fact that we’ve just sued them for ten million dollars for deceptive advertising.

[Abruptly, the image goes out of focus and the camera pans off Nader.]

In any case, we have a challenging show tonight and we’ll be right back after this message.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









draft ; original work by me, Kerry Burgess , older variation version by me



From 2/12/1931 ( premiere US film "Dracula" ) To 10/11/2010 is 29096 days

29096 = 14548 + 14548

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/1/2005 ( the government of the City of Spokane officially dedicates the Riverfront Park Fountain ) is 14548 days



From 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 10/11/2010 is 2278 days

2278 = 1139 + 1139

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1968 ( Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine "New Space Effort to Slow Funding Drop" ) is 1139 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/11/2010 is 5774 days

5774 = 2887 + 2887

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/28/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Statement About Pay Increases for Federal Employees ) is 2887 days



From 11/2/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror XIV" ) To 10/11/2010 is 2535 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/1972 ( premiere US film "Countess Dracula" ) is 2535 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/god-in-america/a-new-adam-2213727/

tv.com

God in America Season 1 Episode 1

A New Adam

Aired Oct 11, 2010 on PBS

Episode Summary

The first hour of God in America explores the origins of America's unique religious landscape -- how the New World challenged and changed the faiths the first European settlers brought with them. In New Mexico, the spiritual rituals of the Pueblo Indians collided with the Catholic faith of Franciscan missionaries, ending in a bloody revolt. In New England, Puritan leader John Winthrop faced off against religious dissenters from within his own ranks. And a new message of spiritual rebirth from evangelical preachers like George Whitefield swept through the American colonies, upending traditional religious authority and kindling a rebellious spirit that converged with the political upheaval of the American Revolution.

AIRED: 10/11/10



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1724429/plotsummary

IMDb

God in America (TV Series)

A New Adam/A New Eden (2010)

Plot

A New Adam explores the origins of Christian religion in America and examines how the New World changed the faiths [ superstition(s) ] that the settlers [ superstitious, dirty primitives ] brought with them.









The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes

(Homer answers the door)

Death: I am Death!!!

Homer: Death? We don't want any.

(slams door)









The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV

(DOORBELL RINGS) Here you go, son.

"To stop time, click watch.









http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor.

AIRED: 11/2/03



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:47 AM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 07/25/2024