This Is What I Think.

Friday, July 05, 2024

Today is 07/05/2024, Post #4





Explicit images on this page









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/05/2024 ~ 12:30 AM

There is one reason - and one reason only - for the overall topic of this blog-post:

Lucy Maclean

Other blog-posts here by me have obliquely referred to this overall subject but this blog-post is the first where I reveal the point of this topic

Lucy Maclean

I have made several posts about her since I first saw her on this year's "Fallout" streaming-video serial on Amazon Prime Video

If this is the first post by me that you're reading then you have not read those other relevant blog-posts by me on this topic

Key details are repeated here in this blog-post

Inevitably, the subject of this post will be revealed later today and these notes anticipate the delivery to me later today of the subject

BECAUSE this is science then I am including references to some of the past blog-posts by me on this topic, which began specifically on 06/18/2024. Any subsequent posts by me on this topic will be linked with a reference to the preceding blog-post by me

This is Nova

I call her Nova-DD_155

My first choice was naming her Lucy Too

This is the model that was my original intention to order when I first discovered those TPE sculptures on Amazon, for sale.

In year 1999, just after moving from South Carolina to Seattle for a great job, and intensely lonely for a beautiful woman, I purchased a Tami body-3 RealDoll from Abyss in California. Clearly, I can still remember my residence at the time at a place named Oakwood in the Seattle suburbs. WHY I would deliberately make some sort of clandestine reference to the premiere episode of the 1959 tv-series "The Twilight Zone" still seems beyond me now in this present day. Post-1989, the only reference in my conscious-memory in this present day is a single reference in the mid-1990s to being an astronaut and that was so silly to even be considered as any sort of aspiration by me back then.

After receiving that purchase from Amazon, I realized there were differences in the product I received and the pictures on Amazon that caused me to make the purchase. It was close but there were obvious discrepancies.

And so Lucy Maclean made me think of that. And I wanted to order again but this time from a reputable vendor.



That's a really great body, receiving it today. Has been available for about ten years now. Coloring is off but I can live with it. There are other models that have boobs I like better, because their boobs are much larger, but they have ugly, fat looking bodies. This doll is slender and most importantly, much lighter in weight. In a country infested with disgusting fat-ass slobs, who would want that in a fantasy doll? Just look around anywhere! They're everywhere out there! Take your pick!



The point of this overall exercise

The science

If this is the first blog-post by me that you're reading then you have not read my previous blog-posts

My search is for evidence of my so-called Theory of Conspiracy or Synchronization

"Synchronized" is a term I borrow from my advanced technical training in the 1980s. Not long ago, I learned of a concept by Carl Jung that may only seem to be related. I did not know about that until recently and after-the-fact. Still don't know much about it

Evidence.

There's none here.

I believe the people involved in fulfilling this product to me, which I received today, have no idea about any of this.

If - and only if - they knew about it then that seems unlikely

This instance is my first involvement with that particular vendor. I never made any sort of reference to them

And while my content on this blog can be read by anyone finding the page, the SPECIFIC content that makes up part of the pattern today in my original-work code-pattern has never been published by me on this blog and never in any blog-post by me

Some of the detail - but none of the really relevant details - was posted by me on Twitter - over 2 *years* ago - but it is available nowhere that I can find. And even 2 years ago, it was one of thousands and thousands and thousands of details published by me.

So it's highly unlikely that the people at the vendor would deliberately choose to cause me to observe this pattern

I do believe it was deliberate, but not by the people obvious

What would 'evidence' look like?

If someone sent me an email before today, 07/05/2024, and told me they read my post, then deciphered my simple-yet-deceptively-complex original-work code-pattern and they were then causing it to form this pattern today - described now here by me - then that would seem to be 'evidence'

None of that has happened.

The pattern forms and seems to be *caused* - but that is not evidence of conspiracy

This item, as an Event Date variable, is not a good example for trying to find evidence. Because it is clearly susceptible to unprovable conspiracy

But it is Lucy Maclean. And that's why I make this blog-post

And I continue on this track because of 03/16/2021









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07052024-post-3.html

Today is 07/05/2024, Post #3



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07052024-post-2.html

Today is 07/05/2024, Post #2



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07052024-post-1.html

Today is 07/05/2024, Post #1



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07042024-post-1.html

Today is 07/04/2024, Post #1



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/06/today-is-06192024-post-2.html

Today is 06/19/2024, Post #2



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/06/today-is-06182024-post-2.html

Today is 06/18/2024, Post #2










fallout_s1e7_00h-14m-39s-1



excerpts

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/06/today-is-06182024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:16 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Today is 06/18/2024, Post #2

fallout_s1e7_00h-14m-39s

[excerpts ends - by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:16 PM June 18, 2024]









From: customerservice

Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 2:05 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Order Confirmation

Thanks for your order

Custom Doll - WM and YL

Brand: WM Dolls

Body: WM 155cm DD-Cup, TPE Type: S-TPE, Skin Tone: Tan

1ST HEAD: Head #58, This is WM Doll's enhanced build.

2ND HEAD - TPE: Head #56, This is WM Doll's enhanced build.









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/06/today-is-06182024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:16 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Today is 06/18/2024, Post #2

by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/18/2024 02:08 AM

Midnight rolled around today

You know what that means.

Must. Watch. conclusion of "Fallout" streaming-video serial season 1 on Amazon Prime Video

Haven't started it yet, will begin watching penultimate episode in couple hours or later this morning

Today becomes an Event Date variable in my original-work code-pattern. Haven't not yet made the slightest attempt yet at evaluation of the pattern. Now is 02:11 AM 06/18/2024

[excerpts ends - by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:16 PM June 18, 2024]









Begin Evaluation, disordered listing of results of examination









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: August 23, 2017 3:20 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

That person you knew all those years ago is GONE and is never coming back!

NEVER!









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: August 23, 2017 2:58 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

You're trying to talk to the wrong guy.

You seem to think all that television stuff will impress me.

Well, I am not impressed.

You're trying to talk to me because you see me as your only hope from the unexplainable calamity I suspect will happen someday in the future from this present day.

You know that the vast masses are unimportant to me.

You know that I don't know you. So why should I care?

Why should I care?









Snowfall - Baby Teeth - television series Season 1 Episode 8 - Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 23, 2017 on FX [ watched by me: Comcast On Demand Thursday 31 August 2017 ]

Episode Summary

Franklin's business ramps up, causing a rift in his inexperienced crew. Also: Teddy pulls out all the stops to protect Alejandro

(from internet transcript)

Alejandro Usteves: [Exhales] I've been calling you.

Teddy McDonald, United States Central Intelligence Agency officer: What's wrong?









excerpts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowfall_(TV_series)

Snowfall (TV series)

From Wikipedia

Snowfall is an American crime drama television series

Following an ensemble cast for its first season, following the second season, the series pivots to follow the lives of a specific crime family, led by budding drug-dealer Franklin Saint as they navigate ways to make money selling crack cocaine during the 1980s crack epidemic in South Central Los Angeles. The series explores the CIA's involvement in the fight against communism in Nicaragua and its connection to the crack cocaine epidemic.









CIA involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking

From Wikipedia

A number of writers have alleged that the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was involved in the Nicaraguan Contras' cocaine trafficking operations during the 1980s Nicaraguan civil war. These claims have led to investigations by the United States government, including hearings and reports by the United States House of Representatives, Senate, Department of Justice, and the CIA's Office of the Inspector General which ultimately concluded the allegations were unsupported. The subject remains controversial.

A 1986 investigation by a sub-committee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (the Kerry Committee), found that "the Contra drug links included", among other connections, "[...] payments to drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department of funds authorized by the Congress for humanitarian assistance to the Contras, in some cases after the traffickers had been indicted by federal law enforcement agencies on drug charges, in others while traffickers were under active investigation by these same agencies."

The charges of CIA involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking were revived in 1996, when a newspaper series by reporter Gary Webb in the San Jose Mercury News claimed that the trafficking had played an important role in the creation of the crack cocaine drug problem in the United States. Webb's series led to three federal investigations, all of which concluded there was no evidence of a conspiracy by CIA officials or its employees to bring drugs into the United States. The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, and The Washington Post launched their own investigations and rejected Webb's allegations. However, an internal report issued by the CIA would admit that the agency was at least aware of Contra involvement in drug trafficking, and in some cases dissuaded the DEA and other agencies from investigating the Contra supply networks involved.









Crack epidemic in the United States

From Wikipedia

The crack epidemic was a surge of crack cocaine use in major cities across the United States throughout the entirety of the 1980s and the early 1990s. This resulted in a number of social consequences, such as increasing crime and violence in American inner city neighborhoods

Some scholars have cited the crack "epidemic" as an example of a moral panic, noting that the explosion in use and trafficking of the drug actually occurred after the media coverage of the drug as an "epidemic".










DSC06792_ -1

l. to r.

Evelyn-B_157

Hope-J_164










DSC06904










DSC06921 Hope









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 7/5/2024 ( Today , Friday ) is 20692 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/28/2022 ( ) is 20692 days



From 10/11/2010 ( ) to 08/23/2017 ( ) is 2508 days

From 08/23/2017 ( ) to 07/05/2024 ( ) is 2508 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 7/5/2024 ( ) is 10091 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/19/1993 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"::"Paris, September 1908" ) is 10091 days



From 5/22/2015 ( premiere USA film "Tomorrowland" ) To 7/5/2024 ( ) is 3332 days

3332 = 1666 + 1666

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere USA film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days



From 12/19/1984 ( from my official enlisted US Navy documents: as Kerry Wayne Burgess the undesignated E-3 Seaman US Navy I reported for permanent duty aboard USS Taylor FFG-50, US Navy, departing 02/11/1986 as FC3 Kerry Wayne Burgess, US Navy ) To 7/5/2024 ( ) is 14443 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/19/2005 ( premiere USA film "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" ) is 14443 days










2024-07-05_2









https://www.krem.com/article/weather/excessive-heat-warnings-spokane/293-6d24d41b-dfa5-4208-baec-140930970d73

Channel 2 KREM CBS Spokane

Excessive Heat Warnings kick in Saturday before a week with temps in the 100s

Record highs are likely to be broken next week while temperatures are above 100 degrees for multiple days in a row.

Author: Thomas Patrick

Published: 9:46 AM PDT July 5, 2024

SPOKANE, Wash. — As of the 4th of July, Spokane has only had a single day at 90 degrees so far this 2024, a tame start to the Summer season. Well, that changes starting today, as extreme heat will push temperatures above 100 next week.









Event Date variable: 07/05/2024

Target Date variable: 11/18/1996









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise-E bridge]

PICARD: Commander Worf. I need to know exactly what's been happening.

WORF: We have lost contact with deck sixteen. Communications, internal sensors, everything. I was about to send a security team to investigate.

PICARD: No! Seal off deck sixteen. Post security teams at every access point.

WORF: Aye sir.

PICARD: Mister Hawk, before we lost internal sensors what were the exact environmental conditions in main engineering?

HAWK: Atmospheric pressure was two kilopascals above normal, ninety-two percent humidity, thirty-nine point one degrees Celsius.

PICARD: Thirty-nine point one degrees Celsius. ...Like a Borg ship. They knew their ship was doomed, our shields were down and somehow they transported over here without being detected. They'll assimilate the Enterprise, and then ...Earth. ...Picard to Riker. ...Enterprise to away team. ...Respond.

HAWK: Sir, the main control is being rerouted through main engineering. ...Weapons, shields, propulsion.

PICARD: Quickly, Mister Data. Lock out the main computer.

DATA: I have isolated the main computer with a fractal encryption code. It is highly unlikely the Borg will be able to break it.

WORF: The Borg have cut power to all decks except sixteen.

PICARD: The Borg won't stay on deck sixteen.










tomorrowland_01h22m27s










tomorrowland-2015_01h-25m-47s
tomorrowland-2015_01h-25m-39s
tomorrowland-2015_01h-25m-40s










beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-10m-47s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-11m-48s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-12m-42s










beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-58m-29s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-58m-32s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_00h-58m-37s










beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_01h-00m-04s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_01h-00m-49s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_01h-00m-55s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_01h-02m-26s
beneath-the-planet-of-the-apes-1970_01h-02m-29s










DSC05777_crop-2









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted online by me: 03:19 AM June 29, 2022

9/

DSC05777_crop-2 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/28/2022



10/

From 7/16/1963 to 6/12/1981 is 6541 days



11/

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes

Marion: Well, Jones, at least you haven't forgotten how to show a lady a good time.



12/

Indiana: Boy, you're something!

Marion: Yeah? I'll tell you what: until I get back my five thousand dollars, you're gonna get more than you bargained for. I'm your goddamn partner!









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Release info

United States June 12, 1981










DSC00935-1
DSC00938-1
DSC00943-1










DSC00947-1

l. to r.

Dr. Evelyn-B_157

Hope-J_164, Ph.D.

Nova-DD_155









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/24/2022:

I have sometimes gone back and corrected obvious errors made by me in my past journal entries. Sometimes I have noted that it's corrected, many other times, I have not.

Lately, I have found myself reluctant to continue that practice for the specific reason that most are from Epoch 4 (currently Epoch 5.11) and since those from Epoch 4 were created by my hypothetical predecessor then I must assume the possibility of *deliberate* error

In this present day, I still find myself making simple errors (many others do that also, I have comforted myself by observing patterns by other people) and most errors by me are caused by two reasons: one, my creative mind. Two, I don't like proofreading until after making the actual post, otherwise I have to read it twice and that's tedious and I've been bored with this process for so many, many years. But must not let myself squander this opportunity!

Finally, I decided to just make the correction and let it stand next to the original









corrected text, 08/24/2022: by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed, because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There were no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes those mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of and that [chronology activity site] had been sabotaged.









Evelyn-B_157 says to me: No! No, you're not getting out of here today, you dumbass!

Hope-J_164 says to me: She means it, dude.










DSC03397_crop-1









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 02/25/10 3:33 PM

but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of us who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5338044/

IMDb

The Leftovers

The Book of Nora

Episode aired Jun 4, 2017

S3 E8

HBO's synopsis for this episode is: "Nothing is answered. Everything is answered. And then it ends."









by me, Kerry Burgess: 21 June 2015

She went before I did but I was already there.

I thought about that extensively. I think I wrote here before about how I tried to find again what I thought I wrote in my journal about it but could not find anything.

I had been there for months or longer. One day, I was passing through New York and I had the urge to drive through New York City. I was thinking that my mind was laboring with the notion I would be leaving there on that day going back to the real world and so I had taken out of my luggage my dress white US Navy uniform I was wearing that day months and months ago I found myself there in my new world. I had parked somewhere in the massive urban city and was walking along when I saw her there on the sidewalk, thinking she was a mannequin. I thought extensively of how only certain new vessels remained and I operated one US Navy ship to cross the Atlantic. We parted at a doorway after stating I would return to Charleston and I walked through a doorway before I even thought to say goodbye turning to find myself alone again.









The Leftovers (2014) s03e08

"The Book of Nora"

Nora Durst: And that's when I understood. Over here, we lost some of them. But over there, they lost all of us. So, I went and did what I came there to do. I went to find my kids. Planes don't really fly over there. They have enough resources, just not enough pilots. So, I found a boat that would take me. No boats go directly from Australia to New York, so it took me a long time to get there.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable.









"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen.



"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 15, 2017 11:11 pm

The Leftovers - The Book of Nora - television series episode Season 3 Episode 8 - Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 04, 2017 on HBO (Comcast On Demand 15 July 2017)

Answers are elusive in the series finale.



Nora Durst: I knew there was a chance it would kill me, but I made my peace with that. And I said goodbye to my brother and I climbed right in.

Kevin Garvey: And then you changed your mind.

Nora Durst: No. I didn't change my mind. I went through. I was in the parking lot, naked curled up like a baby. It was the same parking lot I'd just been in, except there were no trucks no people, no nothing. It was cold, so I started to walk. I walked by empty houses abandoned buildings. And I found a store, so I went in and there were clothes there-- clothes hanging on racks-- so I got dressed and I got back to walking. I walked long enough to convince myself that I was the only thing alive in that place. And then night came, and I saw lights, so I went to them. It was a house, and there was a man and a women there. They were kind and they told me the man told me that seven years earlier, he was in a supermarket and every single person disappeared except for him. And the women told me that she lost her husband, her three daughters, and all eight of her grandchildren. And that's when I understood. Over here, we lost some of them. But over there, they lost all of us.



Nora Durst: They were happy. And I understood that here in this place, they were the lucky ones. In a world full of orphans, they still had each other. And I was a ghost. I was a ghost who had no place there. And that, Kevin, is when I changed my mind. The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen. I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another machine because he already knew how. And he asked me if I had come all that way, why in God's name did I wanna go back? And I told him it's because I didn't belong there. So, he built it. And I came back through. I came back here. Did I think about you? Did I wanna call you? Did I wanna be with you, Kevin? Of course I did. But so much time had passed. It was too late. And I knew that if I told you what happened that you would never believe me.

Kevin Garvey: I believe you.









From: Amazon.com auto-confirm@amazon.com

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your Amazon.com order

Order Confirmation

Hello Kerry W Burgess,

Thank you for shopping with us. You ordered "Lifrano Real Doll Sex..". We’ll send a confirmation when your item ships.

Arriving: Friday, August 25 - Thursday, September 21

Ship to: Kerry Burgess

We hope to see you again soon.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07052024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:49 AM July 05, 2024

Lucy (2014)

Lucy: To knowledge.










DSCN2164
DSCN2171
DSC03423
DSC02964
DSC01394
DSC02978
DSC02803
DSC02806
DSC02855










fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-10m-14s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-47m-38s
fallout_s1e1-2024_00h-47m-44s
fallout_s1e2-2024_00h-06m-45s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-03m-41s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-03m-44s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-18m-43s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-19m-05s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-20m-40s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-21m-52s
fallout_s1e4-2024_00h-22m-06s










planet-of-the-apes-1968_00h-30m-34s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_00h-29m-56s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_00h-30m-40s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_00h-30m-55s









Planet of the Apes (1968)

00h 30m 05s

George Taylor: Well, at least they haven't tried to bite us.

Dodge: Blessed are the vegetarians.










planet-of-the-apes-1968_01h-02m-53s










planet-of-the-apes-1968_01h-37m-29s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_01h-37m-45s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_01h-38m-05s
planet-of-the-apes-1968_01h-38m-15s









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 4:10 PM Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spooky.

At the risk of giving away too many personally identifying details, I cannot help but make this following observation. During the 10 AM hour this morning here in Pacific time in Washington State, I was at the grocery store. I had the thought to pick up a bag of Lifesavers candy. I rarely if ever purchase candy but I was thinking about it as I walked to the grocery store and I had thought before, as I was then, about that scene from the 2002 film "Windtalkers." I had no specific reason for purchasing that item in relation to that film "Windtalkers" but I did think about it a great deal among the thousands of details that circulate around in my conscious mind during the day. I would not even note that detail about that Lifesavers candy here in my web log except for one other detail. Somehow, the total bill for the groceries I took to the self-checkout line totaled *precisely* $33.59. That was after tax. I thought about that, especially in the context of observations I have made lately in my web log in the internet, as I left the store and walked back to my apartment and I wondered, as I always wonder about the suspicious behavior of people in that grocery store, if someone in the back office had automatically adjusted the prices on my items so that such a total would be reached. Perhaps. But that becomes less likely the more I think about it. I wasn't consciously calculating a running total of the items I was selecting as I already had decided in my mind before I went in there as to what I would buy. Looking at the receipt, the prices are consistent with what I remember from the shelves where I got the items. I wondered why did that happen today. That happened today and that first time in years and decades since I bought Lifesavers candy.



Windtalkers

We've got some new radiomen
from headquarters.
Private Whitehorse...
and Yahzee...
and a couple of sergeants...
Enders and Henderson...
who, if I'm understanding
these orders correctly...
will be covering our Navajos' asses.
God damn you, Joe Enders.
...but I'm telling you...
we're going to be stepping into
our share of the shit, nonetheless.
Any questions?
Sounds like you're dying.
These might help get rid of the taste.
Charlie and I both lost it
on the boat ride from San Diego.
Not many bodies of water in Arizona.
Life Savers really helped.
You want a Life Saver?
What are you doing here?
Just trying to help.
Not what I meant.
You mean, what am I doing in this uniform?
It's my war, too, Sergeant.
I'm fighting for my country,
for my land, for my people.
It's not your people I'm worried about.
Listen, Enders, I'm a codetalker.
It takes me two and a half minutes
to do what used to take an hour.
Somebody wearing a lot more stripes
than you thinks that's worth something.
Remind me to time you when you've got
bullets flying over your head.
What the hell is wrong with you?










DSC09827











YouTube

Coldplay - Talk (Official Video)

Coldplay



album: "X&Y" (2005)

COLDPLAY

"Talk"

(from internet transcript)

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you

You can take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well, I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me

So you take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done
Do something that's never been done

So you don't know where you're going, and you wanna talk
And you feel like you're going where you've been before
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense at all










fallout_s1e1_00h-07m-16s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:17 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 07/05/2024