This Is What I Think.

Thursday, July 04, 2024

Today is 07/04/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/18/2024 02:08 AM

Midnight rolled around today

You know what that means.









From 4/5/1929 ( ) To 11/20/1987 ( premiere USA film "Date with an Angel" ) is 21413 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/18/2024 ( ) is 21413 days









https://www.nytimes.com/1929/04/05/archives/carl-benz-84-dies-made-first-auto-invented-a-half-century-ago-the.html

The New York Times

CARL BENZ, 84, DIES; MADE FIRST AUTO;

Invented a Half Century Ago the World's Original TwoStroke Motor.

FATHER OF AUTO SHOWS

Drove Through Streets of Munich in 1886 a Three-Wheeled Motor Vehicle.

Wireless to THE NEW YORK TIMES.

April 5, 1929










2024-06-18_8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benz_Patent-Motorwagen










2024-06-18_9









The Simpsons

"Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Season 2 Episode 15

Aired Feb 21, 1991 on FOX

Quotes

(Homer makes demands to the car engineers about what needs to go in the new car.) Homer: All right, you eggheads! I want a place in this car to put my drink!

Engineer: Sir, the-the car has a beverage holder.

Homer: Hello! Hello, Einstein! I said a place to put my drink. You know those Super Slakers they sell at the Kwik-E-Mart? (Makes a large circle with his hands.) The cup is this big!

Engineer: (Talks as he writes on a clipboard.) Extremely large beverage holder.

Homer: I'm not done yet. You know that little ball you put on the aerial so you can find your car in the parking lot? That should be on every car!

Engineer: (Talks as he writes on a clipboard.) Little ball.

Homer: And some things are so snazzy, they never go out of style! Like tail fins and bubble domes and shag carpeting.

Engineer: I gotta call the boss.









The Simpsons

"Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Engineer: I gotta call the boss.

Herb Powell (Homer Simpson's half-brother born out-of-wedlock): Hello. Well, you know what? I'm glad you're nervous because that means we're on the right track.









The Simpsons

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

Quotes

Herb Powell: People don't want cars named after hungry old Greek broads!










fallout_s1e1_00h-07m-16s










close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-1977_01h-16m-01s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:01 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 07/04/2024