This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Today is 07/16/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess

Those Secret Service guys did a great job of letting Trump strike a pose for the cameras

I don't know Donald J. Trump. I've never known him. I don't know anything about him

Seems to me, he's thinking: Now the world knows what he's known all his life

He's an ineffective, weak little guy and has known all his life that women are laughing at him behind his back

I mean, he's supposedly a mega-rich tycoon but he can't even get a real USAmerican woman to marry him. He has to import an immigrant for his wife

The Gaudi-ness of the Trump mansion says it all about him.

He's an ineffective, weak little guy and should NEVER have his finger anywhere near The Button.

They're laughing at you, Donald.

Joe Biden started laughing and then moments later the Alzheimer's kicked in and he then couldn't remember *why* he started laughing in the first place









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07152024-post-1.html

Today is 07/15/2024, Post #1









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 23, 2023

Marketing is not about what you are.

Marketing is about what you are *not*










2024-07-13_9









From 7/1/1991 ( premiere USA film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" AND George H.W. Bush, presently 41st President of USA, nominates Clarence Thomas for Supreme Court ) To 7/13/2024 ( ) is 12066 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/15/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"D'oh-in' in the Wind" ) is 12066 days









IMDb

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Quotes

John Connor: You just can't go around killing people.

The Terminator: Why?

John Connor: What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.

The Terminator: Why?

John Connor: Because you just can't, okay?









IMDb

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Quotes

The Terminator: [arriving at the mental hospital] Why we stop now?

John Connor: Now, you gotta promise me you're not gonna kill anyone, right?

The Terminator: Right.

John Connor: Swear?

The Terminator: What?

John Connor: Just put up your hand and say, "I swear I won't kill anyone."

The Terminator: [raises his hand] I swear I won't kill anyone.









IMDb

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Quotes

[the Terminator has promised not to kill anybody, but to get into the hospital he shoots the guard in the legs]

The Terminator: He'll live.









IMDb

The Simpsons

D'oh-in' in the Wind

Quotes

Bart Simpson: Hey, what the heck is your middle name, anyway?

Homer Simpson: You know, I have no idea! Hey, Dad, what does the "J" stand for?

Grampa Simpson: How should I know? It was your mother's job to name you, and love you and such. I was mainly in it for the spanking.









From 8/2/1984 ( ) To 12/20/1994 ( ) is 3792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( ) To 3/21/1976 ( premiere USA TV series pilot "Charlie's Angels" ) is 3792 days



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:46 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 07/16/2024