This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Today is 09/03/2024, Post #3





People stealing my content on my private computers

People spying on the thieves of my privacy, as no one in the USA is protected from thievery of your privacy. If your privacy is not being stolen then is only because you are meaningless and pointless and you have nothing THEY want to steal

On local live-tv news broadcast here in Spokane, the banter of Jeremy LaGoo and Mark Hanrahan sure does sound a lot like some content I am developing and assembling for what might be my next report here. A blog-post I am working inspired by a regular, fully public source on the internet I track routinely and that posted new content earlier today









Stripes (1981)

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:22 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/03/2024