This Is What I Think.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Today is 09/12/2024, Post #3





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/09/today-is-09112024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/11/2024

There are details - not referenced here directly - that I cannot decipher. And that makes me wonder. Wonder if it's something important that only people with the specific knowledge of that detail could use to understand *evidence*. Serves as best evidence because - since I cannot decipher it - was not the reason I started thinking of this stuff today

[excerpt ends - by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/11/2024 ]










2024-09-12_1










2024-09-12_2

https://www.yahoo.com/news/billionaires-spacewalk-spacex-delayed-several-060026742.html









From 6/15/2011 ( "Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, book 1 "The Expanse" ) To 9/12/2024 ( Today - Thursday ) is 4838 days

4838 = 2419 + 2419

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/17/1972 ( the Watergate burglary ) is 2419 days









To 7/25/1980 ( premiere USA film "Caddyshack" ) --- From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 5379 days

5379 + 5379 = 10758

From 3/31/1995 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Valerie 23" ) To 9/12/2024 ( ) is 10758 days









To 3/16/2021 ( ordered by me: "Hope" - named by me {precisely 1200 days after "Evelyn" - named by vendor} ) --- From 5/6/1962 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Twentieth Century"::"The Satellite That Talks" ) is 21499 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/12/2024 ( ) is 21499 days









https://www.yahoo.com/news/billionaires-spacewalk-spacex-delayed-several-060026742.html

Yahoo! News

Tech billionaire pulls off first private spacewalk high above Earth

MARCIA DUNN

Updated Thu, September 12, 2024 at 9:52 AM PDT

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A tech billionaire popped out from a SpaceX capsule hundreds of miles above Earth and performed the first private spacewalk Thursday, a high-risk endeavor once reserved for professional astronauts.

Tech entrepreneur Jared Isaacman teamed up with SpaceX to test the company’s brand new spacesuits on his chartered flight. The daring feat also saw SpaceX engineer Sarah Gillis going out once Isaacman was safely back inside.

This spacewalk was simple and quick — the hatch was open barely a half hour — compared with the drawn-out affairs conducted by NASA. Astronauts at the International Space Station often need to move across the sprawling complex for repairs, always traveling in pairs and lugging gear. Station spacewalks can last seven to eight hours; this one clocked in at less than two hours.

Isaacman emerged first, joining a small elite group of spacewalkers who until now had included only professional astronauts from a dozen countries.









https://www.pbs.org/johngardner/chapters/6c.html

PBS

THE WATERGATE SCANDAL

When John Gardner formed Common Cause in August 1970 to act as a citizens' lobby to make government and politics more open and accountable, little did he know that in a few years the times would be ripe for reform. The Watergate scandal which brought down the Nixon presidency entails the break-in of the Democratic Party headquarters in 1972, the cover-up of the break-in, and assorted scandals and improprieties that the investigation subsequently revealed. It was the worst scandal in American history for it was an attempt to subvert the American political process itself. It resulted in Richard Nixon becoming the first American president to ever resign from office, and prompted a wave of electoral and political reform.

On June 17, 1972, five men were arrested for breaking into the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate complex in Washington, DC. The ensuing investigation uncovered the roles of White House consultant E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy, who was employed by the Committee to Re-Elect the President (CREEP). In particular, journalists Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein of the Washington Post doggedly pursued the story, especially the possibility that there was a direct link between the burglars and Nixon.









"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, book 1

Chapter 1: Holden

[first lines]

A hundred and fifty years before, when the parochial disagreements between Earth and Mars had been on the verge of war, the Belt had been a far horizon of tremendous mineral wealth beyond viable economic reach, and the outer planets had been beyond even the most unrealistic corporate dream. Then Solomon Epstein had built his little modified fusion drive, popped it on the back of his three-man yacht, and turned it on. With a good scope, you could still see his ship going at a marginal percentage of the speed of light, heading out into the big empty. The best, longest funeral in the history of mankind. Fortunately, he'd left his plans on his home computer. The Epstein Drive hadn't given humanity the stars, but it had delivered the planets.










star-trek-first-contact_00h38m30s
star-trek-first-contact_00h38m37s
star-trek-first-contact_00h38m39s









To 11/21/1983 ( ) --- From 1/10/1925 ( ) is 21499 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/12/2024 ( ) is 21499 days









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:03 PM Thursday, April 12, 2007

[excerpts, from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork:] Released 21 November 1983

Seven and the Ragged Tiger is Duran Duran's third studio album, released globally in November, 1983. It would prove to be the last studio album for the band's original lineup until 2004's Astronaut.

Simon Le Bon said the album "is an adventure story about a little commando team. The Seven is for us -- the five band members and the two managers -- And The Ragged Tiger is success. Seven people running after success. It's ambition. That's what it's about." [excerpt ends, from internet]

I woke up the other morning thinking about the song “New Moon On Monday” from that Duran Duran album, “Seven and the Ragged Tiger.” I was thinking over and over that there was some sounds in that song that sounded like mortar rounds exploding, which led me to thoughts of the Vietnam War. So I listened to the track a few times and I decided that it is the sound of jets flying over someone and then sounds of anti-aircraft machine guns, and then the sounds of explosions, possibly from bombs dropped from the jets. At 03:04 on my player during the song, there is a distinct sound of what sounds like an explosion and I associate that with a bomb being dropped from one of those jets. I wonder if those are sound I recorded from the ground during the Falklands War, which was the year before that album released. Or maybe I was in Afghanistan fighting with our allies there. I am quite certain I was fighting with the mujahdeen in Afghanistan as my U.S. military assignment, but I can’t remember a lot of details yet. The sounds on that “New Moon On Monday” track aren’t too realistic, but they are recognizable, and I wonder if I modified the real sounds I recorded to make them less recognizable, or they were sounds I reproduced with instruments. I have been wondering if this represents me standing there at night with the Moon overhead, knowing I had been out there, and pondering the absurdity of war as a battle raged around me. I would ponder many times of how there are important fights, but I would also wonder……..I can’t remember how I want to finish that sentence.

I examined the release date for that song and I think it points to the first time I flew a fighter jet on 5/1/67. Going back 5933 days, inclusive, from the release date was 8/25/67. That was 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, after 5/1/67.

[excerpts, from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork:] "New Moon on Monday" is the tenth single by Duran Duran, and the second from their 1983 album Seven and the Ragged Tiger. It reached the Top 10 on both the British and American music charts.

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"New Moon On Monday"

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny
I said it again
Could I please rephrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide
Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna

I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite
Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna

[excerpt ends]










2024-09-12_3

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19250110-02.2.11&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









To 12/15/2017 ( ) --- From 2/4/1959 ( ) is 21499 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/12/2024 ( ) is 21499 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/12/2024 ( ) is 10160 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/27/1993 ( premiere USA film "Needful Things" ) is 10160 days









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

DATA: Tell me. Are you using a polymer-based neuro-relay to transmit the organic nerve impulses to the central processor in my positronic net? If that is the case, how have you solved the problem of increased signal degradation inherent to organosynthetic transmission across...

BORG QUEEN: Do you always talk this much?

DATA: Not always, ...but often.

BORG QUEEN: Why do you insist on utilising this primitive linguistic communication? Your android brain is capable of so much more.

DATA: Have you forgotten? I am endeavouring to become more human.

BORG QUEEN: Human! We used to be exactly like them. Flawed, weak, organic, but we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

DATA: Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind.

BORG QUEEN: Small words, from a small being, trying to attack what he doesn't understand.

DATA: I understand that you have no real interest in me. That your goal is to obtain the encryption codes for the Enterprise computer.

BORG QUEEN: That is one of our goals, one of many. But in order to reach it I am willing to help you reach yours.

(Data breaks an arm free and thumps a Borg drone, releases himself, fights with drones before being restrained, his arm wounded)

BORG QUEEN: Is it becoming clear to you yet? Look at yourself, standing there cradling the new flesh that I've given you. If it means nothing to you, why protect it?

DATA: I ...I am simply imitating the behaviour of humans.

BORG QUEEN: You're becoming more human all the time. Now you're learning how to lie.

DATA: My programming was not designed to process these sensations.

BORG QUEEN: Then tear the skin from your limbs as you would a defective circuit. ...Go ahead, Data. We won't stop you. ...Do it. Don't be tempted by flesh.









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, JUNE 03, 2018

Beyond Skyline (2017)

The whole point was to not check the numbers until I got back.

A few hours later I discovered that astronaut statue.










2024-09-12_4

https://papersofprinceton.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19590204-01.2.12&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-------









From 11/5/1955 ( the fictional date setting in the 1985 film "Back to the Future" as the date "Dr. Emmett Brown" invents time-travel ) To 12/15/2017 ( ) is 22686 days

22686 = 11343 + 11343

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/22/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11343 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1724970/releaseinfo

IMDb

Beyond Skyline (2017)

Release Info

USA 15 December 2017









IMDb

Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes

[Dr. Emmett Brown is doubting Marty McFly's story about that he is from the future]

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, future boy, who's President of the United States in 1985?

Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor?

[chuckles in disbelief]

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then who's vice president? Jerry Lewis?

[rushing out and down a hill toward his laboratory]

Dr. Emmett Brown: I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady!

Marty McFly: [following Doc] Whoa. Wait, Doc!

Dr. Emmett Brown: And Jack Benny is secretary of the treasury.

Marty McFly: [outside the lab door] Doc, you gotta listen to me.

Dr. Emmett Brown: [opens the door to the lab] I've had enough practical jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!

[closes the door leaving Marty outside]

Marty McFly: No, wait, Doc. Doc. The-the-the bruise on your head, I know how that happened. You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet and you were hanging a clock, and you fell and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor,

[somberly]

Marty McFly: which is what makes time travel possible.

[Doc opens the door and looks at Marty with a stunned look on his face]









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, January 27, 2018

I didn't even notice that shop on that first day I walked along that sidewalk on Sprague Avenue in downtown Spokane.

I had never before walked along that area of the city until that day 15 December 2017.

In the heavy snowfall, having got off the metro bus a few moments earlier, I was alert mainly to only the other pedestrians on the sidewalk near me and to the street signs pointing me to my destination, all new to me that day as I walked through the city.

I walked along there and suddenly, and in what seemed to be very slow motion, my foot skidded along the sidewalk, and I found myself in a kneeling position with one knee on the sidewalk. My right hand thrust out to a railing to help me return to an upright walking position.

A few hours later is when I first discovered the statue.

I didn't even notice Spaceman Coffee that first day. That day 15 December 2017 I got back home and thinking about the statue I had first discovered that day I decided to look closer at that area of the city, several blocks away from the statue, and that was when I noticed the Google images of the photography shop and that photography studio had a spacesuit in the lobby. I traveled back there on 25 December 2017 and that was when I discovered Spaceman Coffee.










beyond_skyline_00h05m45s
beyond_skyline_00h05m48s










DSC02305 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02346 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02347 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02337 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02340 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02351 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
DSC02400 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017
2017_Nk20_DSCN3405 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/15/2017











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSUyYSQie8

InfamyKing Music Video [kenny loggins im alright]

InfamykingVideo

from YouTube - Caddyshack (1980) - dancing gopher



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:49 AM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 09/12/2024