This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Today is 09/04/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/04/2024 03:13 AM

They're doing that thing again

I have a stack of draft-reports mostly finished on my desktop and I keep finding other interesting stuff starting a new report

Trying to finish the posts and not make a lot of posts in a single day

Why it matters, who knows

The feeling persists that I need to slow down and not make reports too often on any given day

And yet, I have a lot to express here

So, this is just simply a preview of what I find interesting in the mainstream-media and is the face of a report I will probably make here later

You have to listen to the audio. Also, not sure if that YouTube video is permanent. Often, they disappear. I've never actually watched that title. Referenced it many times before now

The report I'm making references other topics for this Event Date variable in my original-work code-pattern










2024-09-02_1-4

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-kamala-harris-feigns-accent-151951485.html









https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvZKJBIeArM



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 03:20 AM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 09/04/2024