This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Today is 09/17/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/17/2014 06:57 AM

I mean, the Texas National Guard could single-handedly defeat the entire front-line army of Russia today

And that's not saying much

If the state of Texas contributes anything of note to the USA then it's a constant stream of poseurs

Trillions of dollars the USA spent to defend against Russia aggression

Who's willing to bet that Russia's atomic-bombs are all duds? Their soldiers siphoned off all the radioactivity to huff out a high?

What would the world really lose if Ukraine surrendered?

It's not like Russia has invaded and is trying to assimilate into its culture Sweden or Norway

Who cares if Ukraine becomes puppet of Russia

Hundreds of thousands killed - so far - with no end in sight

They're poor and corrupt

They're poor and corrupt, the same as New York City.

Or a Trump business when you look past the fake accounting numbers









Jaws (1975)

Mayor Vaughn: Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock.










1966-02-18_2-1









written by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 27, 2023

I outright dismiss Grusch's claims made under oath

And I think you are sadly misinformed if you think the entire process was not a scam.

Personally, I suspect he is simply someone's Useful Fool and doesn't have the good sense to recognize that possibility.










2022-02-24_2









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them.










1994-10-25_6









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

From Wikipedia

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Justice (28 U.S.C. § 561). It is the oldest American federal law enforcement agency and was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 during the presidency of George Washington as the Office of the United States Marshal.

The Marshals Service is the primary agency for fugitive operations









http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV

By Rachel Pergament

The Trial

After Susan was arrested for the murders of Michael and Alex, she was held without bail at the York County Jail. On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney specializing in death penalty cases, to represent Susan. The Russells would eventually be forced to mortgage their home in order to pay for Bruck's services.

Bruck was 46 when agreed to represent Susan Smith. He had attended Harvard College and graduated magna cum laude. After college, Bruck attended the University of South Carolina Law School and graduated in 1975. Before beginning his law practice, Bruck traveled throughout United States and Canada, eventually returning to South Carolina to represent clients facing the death penalty because he was convinced that these defendants did not receive adequate legal representation.









From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Seth Gecko: He's a preacher. As far as God's concerned, we might as well all be a piece of shit... but he is one of the boys. Only one problem: His faith isn't what it used to be.

Jacob Fuller: I've had enough of your taunts.










the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m10s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m14s
the-outer-limits_season2-ep3_00h21m17s









IMDb

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Quotes

Seth: So what are you, Jacob? A faithless preacher {superstition terms in this real world}? Or a mean motherfuckin' servant of God?

Jacob: I'm a mean, mhm mhm servant of God.









From 10/3/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Behold, Eck!" ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11035 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/19/1996 ( ) is 11035 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/19/1996 ( ) is 1352 days

1352 = 676 + 676

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" ) is 676 days



From 6/25/1955 ( premiere USA TV series "America's Greatest Bands" ) To 1/19/1996 ( ) is 14818 days

14818 = 7409 + 7409

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1986 ( premiere USA film "The Delta Force" ) is 7409 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116367/releaseinfo/

IMDb

From Dusk Till Dawn

Release info

United States January 19, 1996









From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

(from internet transcript)

Bartender: You can't come in here.

What do you mean?

It's a private bar. You're not welcome.

Seth: Are you tellin' me that I'm not good enough to drink here?

This bar is for bikers and truckers only.

You, get out!

Take your hand off of me.

I'm gonna count to three.

No, I'm gonna count to three.

One.

Two.

Jacob Fuller: Now, wait a minute. There's no reason to get ugly. There is just a misunderstanding going on here. You said this bar is for truckers and bikers? Well, I'm a truck driver. If you look outside your door in your parking lot, you'll see... a big recreational vehicle. That's mine. In order to drive that legally... you need a Class Two driver's licence. This bar is for truck drivers? I am a truck driver.









IMDb

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Quotes

Jacob: He's my son.

Seth: Yeah, how's that happen? You don't look Japanese.

Jacob: Neither does he.









From 6/17/1965 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Password"::"Rosemary Clooney vs. Sammy Davis Jr." ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10722 days

10722 = 5361 + 5361

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/7/1980 ( Michelle Kwan ) is 5361 days



From 10/3/1941 ( premiere USA film "The Maltese Falcon" ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 19380 days

19380 = 9690 + 9690

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 9690 days



From 5/23/1963 ( Biltmore designated National Historic Landmark ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 10584 days



From 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess the semi-trailer freight truck driver killed in single-vehicle crash - the first husband of Thedia Newman and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: he's not my biological father and she's not my biological mother and is surrogate mother ) To 10/25/1994 ( ) is 3369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/23/1975 ( premiere USA TV series "Barney Miller" ) is 3369 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 10/25/1990 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror" ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 is 10584 days



From 7/23/1975 ( the BASIC computer software agreement between MITS and Microsoft Bill Gates and Paul Allen ) To 10/25/1994 is 7034 days

7034 = 3517 + 3517

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1975 ( premiere US film "Jaws" ) is 3517 days



From 10/27/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Laverne & Shirley"::"It Only Hurts When I Breathe" ) To 10/25/1994 is 4746 days

4746 = 2373 + 2373

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/2/1972 ( J. Edgar Hoover found dead by his maid ) is 2373 days



From 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 10/25/1994 is 7902 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/22/1987 ( biographical - Fred Astaire dead ) is 7902 days



http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/unthinkable_2.html

tru TV

By Rachel Pergament

Susan watched the car submerge into the lake. She turned away from the sinking car and began to run toward a small house. The story that Susan would tell would capture the nation's sympathy. Susan's story would also raise doubts in some and cause a community to question some of its own citizens, based solely on the race of those citizens.

After the truth was revealed, many would try to imagine the thoughts running through Susan Smith's head the night of October 25, 1994, when she took the lives of her children.









by me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:00 PM Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alex and Michael

I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two. I thought about how little Alex had an Uzi and he opened up on Susan Smith with that Uzi and he ripped a full clip at her and that stupid kid only hit the cat nearby on the floor which exploded into a big splatter of blood and hair over the wall and he got Susan in the foot with one bullet from that full magazine but that isn't surprising because 15-month-old kids can't aim firearms very well and Michael was banging away at her with a pair of Colt .45 semiautomatic pistols and he emptied both clips and only got her in the leg one time. So I don't know what I was dreaming of. Maybe that was something from part of something I wrote a long time ago after I found those kids in the lake.










susan-smith-11 .jpg, from internet
El auto (001) .jpg, from internet
susan-smith-photo-and-memor .jpg, from internet



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 08:05 AM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/17/2024