This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Today is 09/03/2024, Post #5





excerpts, unpublished

by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/02/2024 4:52 PM

I have seen this item only just a few minutes ago and read the article and only a few minutes ago listened for the first time to the audio

In my original-work code-pattern, the Event Date variable becomes 08/31/2024

The Target Date variable is from my own personal, subjective interpretation and becomes 02/16/2020

If you have read my previous blog-posts here, then you know that my own - disparate - observations from Saturday caused me to look at other topics

In recent days, I accepted the impulse that formed in my conscious mind and I had already decided to note that I want to start streaming the season 2 episodes of "War of the Worlds" and I might begin later. I recall vague details about those episodes. Thousands and thousands of details that are not present currently in my conscious awareness.

I want to believe this incident with NASA is not the pointless work of some lameoid "hacker" out there, committing such moronic activity for no reason other than because he is an ineffective little guy and does that sort of stuff only because he knows that everyone knows he is inferior and he knows that everyone knows that women laugh at him behind his back because he's such a loser.

I want to believe that because I believe it would not have been allowed to become multinational, mainstream-media news if it was not part of some grand strategy, some of which I am discovering circulating around out there now in this real world.

And you think that "A.I." is a real thing because you're not tech-savvy.









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007

(from internet transcript)

Anders: -- You stay the hell away from me. You all just stay the frak away from me.









Space: Above and Beyond

Season 1 Episode 13

"Who Monitors the Birds?"

Aired Jan 07, 1996

Quotes

Hawkes: Monitor, who monitors the birds?

Monitor #2: I monitor the birds.

Hawkes: Who monitors you?










space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-27m-32s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-27m-36s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-27m-38s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-27m-39s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-28m-01s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-28m-04s
space-above-and-beyond_s1e13_00h-28m-09s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1niu7iPqk8









"I overheard the Monitors talking."

"You are considered "defective." "

"You are to be "erased." "










1996-01-07_0-a









IMDb

Stripes (1981)

Quotes

Cruiser: I thought I'd better join before I got drafted.

Sergeant Hulka: Son, there ain't no draft no more.

Cruiser: There was one?










1960-08-07_0-b



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 9:42 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 09/03/2024