Friday, January 25, 2008

Iron Eagle (1986)





From 7/17/1947 ( Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, wife of my uncle Prince Charles ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford with law degree ) is: 9420 days

9420 = 4710 + 4710

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 4710 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camilla_Parker-Bowles

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla Rosemary; formerly Parker Bowles; née Shand, born 17 July 1947) is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the thrones of the United Kingdom and the other 15 Commonwealth Realms.

Prior to their marriage she had been his long-time partner. As the consort of the Prince of Wales she is legally the Princess of Wales;[2] Clarence House has announced that she is officially styled HRH The Duchess of Cornwall (Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland). This is mainly because the princely title was so closely identified by the public with her husband's first wife, the late Diana, Princess of Wales.










From 7/20/1969 ( The Eagle has landed and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander ) to 7/29/1981 ( my uncle Prince Charles & Diana married ) is: 4392 days

4392 = 2196 + 2196

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/20/1969 ( The Eagle has landed and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander ) is: 2196 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Diana

Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances[2]; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales. Their two sons, Princes William and Harry, are second and third in line to the thrones of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth Realms.

They married at St Paul's Cathedral on 29 July 1981, watched by a global audience of almost one billion.










From 10/15/1959 ( Sarah Margaret Ferguson ) to 12/25/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon and I was onboard that Apollo 8 spacecraft ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( identifies my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah%2C_Duchess_of_York


Sarah, Duchess of York (born Sarah Margaret Ferguson, 15 October 1959) is the former wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, fourth in line to the British throne. She is a former member of the British Royal Family and the mother of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, who are respectively fifth and sixth in line to the British throne. She is popularly referred to as 'Fergie'.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0272601/

Sarah Ferguson

Date of Birth: 15 October 1959










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( I am one of the Apollo 11 astronauts walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days

From 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday UK enroute to comet ) to 7/23/1986 ( my uncle Prince Andrew and Sarah married ) is: 3793 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986

July 23 - In London, Prince Andrew, Duke of York marries Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/uncle

uncle

a brother of one's father or mother.










From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/25/1986 ( A signal among my family that I am still alive but M.I.A. in Africa, precise location unknown ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37516&st=&st1=


Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986

June 25th, 1986

By the President of the United States
of America

A Proclamation

Since our days as a young nation, the American people have always banded together to meet the needs of our citizens and our communities. Awareness, generosity, and the determination to find solutions to community problems are traits that have long kept our country strong. We have always been a people who give of ourselves to help those less fortunate in a way that no government or institution by itself can.

Prevention of homelessness is a complex challenge that faces us today. Although estimates of the exact number of homeless vary widely, innovative approaches to this problem by all elements of our society are needed. And in few other areas has each segment of our society been so involved, with so much dedication and sacrifice. Federal, State, and local governments, national service organizations, corporations, churches, synagogues, and voluntary groups, over the years, have worked together to provide food, shelter, and comfort for the needy.

Now, I call upon all Americans to come together in partnership and resolve to invigorate their commitment to reach out to their fellow Americans in need. Let us all experience the blessings of compassion and goodwill that come from the joy of helping others.

To increase public awareness of the problem of homelessness, the Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 347, has designated the week beginning June 22, 1986, as "National Homelessness Awareness Week" and authorized and requested the President to issue a proclamation in observance of this event.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim the week beginning June 22, 1986, as National Homelessness Awareness Week.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of June, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.

RONALD REAGAN

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 10:09 a.m., June 26, 1986]










From 7/26/1945 ( Helen Mirren ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported for home ) is: 15266 days

15266 = 7633 + 7633

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere US movie "Gremlins" starring my wife ) is: 7633 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000545/

Helen Mirren
Date of Birth: 26 July 1945

The Queen (2006) .... The Queen
Elizabeth I (2005) (TV) .... Queen Elizabeth I










http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/266982_mirren18.html

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just call Dame Helen Mirren Your Majesty on-screen

She plays the 16th-century queen in the two-part miniseries "Elizabeth I," premiering on HBO Saturday at 8 p.m. Later this year, she'll be seen as the current Elizabeth II in the feature film "The Queen," which takes place in the days following Princess Diana's death.

Scripted by Nigel Williams, the miniseries uses many of the intellectual monarch's own words. England's Palace of Whitehall was re-created in Lithuania inside a Soviet-era concrete gymnasium.

"It was this amazing set, all in one piece so you could walk from one room to another," said Mirren, describing the juxtaposition of the private and the public -- the "almost erotic" atmosphere of the queen's bedroom being right next to the political council chamber.

She also has great praise for the costumes, designed by Mike O'Neill.

"The older she got, the more extreme they got and the lower cut. Funnily enough, there's a lot of talk about her baring her bosom," laughed Mirren, who has never shied away from playing nude scenes, but doesn't have to go that far this time.

Elizabeth II wasn't on duty when Mirren was dubbed a dame -- Prince Charles did the honors -- but Mirren once met the monarch briefly at a polo match.

"It was a great place to meet because she was in her element," the actress recalled. "She's very charming. Sparkling. People don't see that. ... She's just not interested in smiling when she doesn't have reason to smile."










From 4/10/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) to 12/10/1988 ( 1st of 2 listings for Kevin Kline as host "Saturday Night Live" ) is: 6088 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launch from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6088 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0694543/

"Saturday Night Live"

Kevin Kline/Bobby McFerrin (1988)

Original Air Date: 10 December 1988 (Season 14, Episode 8)

Kevin Kline ... Host










From 2/14/1964 ( Zach Galligan ) to 4/13/1972 ( U. S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) is: 2981 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002090/

Zach Galligan
Date of Birth: 14 February 1964

Gremlins (1984) .... Billy Peltzer

Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990) .... Billy Peltzer

"Star Trek: Voyager" .... Ensign David Gentry (1 episode, 1998)
- In the Flesh (1998) TV episode .... Ensign David Gentry










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1793 days

From 4/10/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) to 3/8/1977 ( release date Foreigner album "Foreigner" ) is: 1793 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreigner_%28album%29

Released March 8, 1977

Foreigner is the self-titled debut album by rock band Foreigner, released in 1977.


Track listing

"Feels Like the First Time"
"Cold As Ice"
"Starrider"
"Headknocker"
"The Damage Is Done"
"Long, Long Way from Home"
"Woman Oh Woman"
"At War With the World"
"Fool for You Anyway"
"I Need You"










From 2/22/1976 ( my Orion ship suffers catastrophic damage and fire after collision with meteor while enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) to 4/5/1994 ( release date US Pink Floyd album "The Division Bell" ) is: 6617 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/14/1977 ( I return to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6617 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Division_Bell

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released
30 March 1994 (UK)
5 April 1994 (U.S.)

The Division Bell is the most recent studio album by Pink Floyd



Track listing

"Cluster One"
Instrumental
"What Do You Want from Me"
"Poles Apart"
"Marooned"
Instrumental
"A Great Day for Freedom"
"Wearing the Inside Out"
"Take It Back"
"Coming Back to Life"
"Keep Talking"
"Lost for Words"
"High Hopes"










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Red_Planet/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

Red Planet


40:44
Short time to live.

:40:49
Long time to wait.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/22/1976 ( my Orion spaceship suffers catastrophic damage and fire after collision with meteor while enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6199 days

From 2/22/1976 ( my Orion spaceship suffers catastrophic damage and fire after collision with meteor while enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) to 7/4/1976 ( my target date to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 133 days


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

Star Trek: Generations


:41:01
Recently I've become aware that there
are fewer days ahead than behind.

:41:10
But I took some comfort from the fact
that the family would go on.










http://www.cswap.com/1986/Star_Trek_IV:_The_Voyage_Home/cap/en/25fps/a/00_30

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


:31:12
Stabilise. Emergency reserve.

:31:21
We are going to attempt time travel.

:31:25
We are computing our trajectory
at this time.

:31:29
Get him back!










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_30

Independence Day


:30:17
- You can't go! You got to call them back!
- I'm not gonna do this with you, Jasmine.

:30:23
- I've got to report to El Toro.
- You said you was on leave for the Fourth!

:30:27
Well, they cancelled it!

:30:31
Look, why are you acting like this?

:30:33
Why?

:30:38
That's why!










http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/foreigner/long+long+way+from+home_20054849.html

Foreigner

Long, Long Way From Home

It was a monday
A day like any other day
I left a small town
For the apple in decay
It was my destiny
Its what we needed to do
They were telling me
Im telling you
I was inside looking outside
The millions of faces
But still Im alone
Waiting, hours of waiting
Paying a penance
I was longing for home
Im looking out for the two of us
I hope well be here when theyre through with us
I was inside looking outside
Oh the millions of faces
But still Im alone
Waiting, hours of waiting
I could feel the tension
I was longing for home
Im looking out for the two of us
And I hope well be here when theyre through with us
Im coming home
Monday, sad, sad monday
Shes waiting for me
But Im a long, long way from home
Sad, sad monday
Shes waiting for me
But Im a long, long way from home
Sad, sad monday
Oh shes waiting for me
But Im a long, long way from home










From 12/23/1968 (Monday) to 6/7/1976 ( Monday, my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) is: 2723 days

From 6/7/1976 ( Monday, my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) to 11/21/1983 ( release date Duran Duran album "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" ) is: 2723 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_and_the_Ragged_Tiger

Seven and the Ragged Tiger is Duran Duran's third studio album, released globally in November, 1983. It would prove to be the last studio album for the band's original lineup until 2004's Astronaut.

Released 21 November 1983

Track listing

2. "New Moon On Monday" – 4:16





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/newmoononmonday.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"New Moon On Monday"

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny
I said it again
Could I please rephrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide
Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna
[CHORUS]
I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite
Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna
[CHORUS]










From 7/4/1976 ( my target date to divert the comet and I was successful ) to 10/21/1988 ( premiere US movie "Bat*21" ) is: 4492 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launch from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094712/

Bat*21 (1988)

Release Date: 21 October 1988 (USA)

Tagline: Trapped behind enemy lines. A whole army after him... And only one man can save him.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat*21

Bat*21 is a 1988 movie directed by Peter Markle, and adapted from the book by William Charles Anderson. Set during the Vietnam War, the film is based on the true, costly, and controversial rescue of a U.S. navigator officer whose Douglas EB-66 electronics aircraft is hit by a SAM.

The film stars Gene Hackman as Lt. Colonel Iceal E. "Gene" Hambleton, the downed navigator (EWO) officer, and Danny Glover as Captain Bartholomew Clark, a FAC pilot who flies a Cessna Skymaster. The film is based on the real-life rescue of Lt. Col. Hambleton by U.S. Navy SEAL Thomas R. Norris and team member Nguyen Van Kiet, a South Vietnamese SEAL.










From 4/10/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) to 5/22/1985 ( premiere US movie "Rambo: First Blood Part II" ) is: 4790 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 4/13/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) is: 4790 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)

Release Date: 22 May 1985 (USA)

Sylvester Stallone ... John J. Rambo
Richard Crenna ... Col. Samuel Trautman










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/quotes

Memorable quotes for
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)


Trautman: John where are you going?

Rambo: I don't know.

Trautman: You get a second medal of honor for this.

[Rambo looks over at the rescued POWs]

Rambo: You should give it to them. They deserve it more.

Trautman: You don't belong here why don't you come back with me?

Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, let me die here.

Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong but damn it don't hate your country for it.

Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.

Trautman: Then what is it you want?

Rambo: I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it!
That's what I want!

Trautman: How will you live, John?

Rambo: Day by day.










From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 8/30/1985 ( premiere UK movie "Rambo: First Blood Part II" ) is: 3197 days

3197 = 1 + 1598 + 1598

From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 4/14/1981 ( the first space shuttle flight, STS-1, re-enters the Earth's atmosphere with me onboard that space shuttle orbiter vehicle Columbia ) is: 1598 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/releaseinfo

Release dates for
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)

UK 30 August 1985










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Norris

Nickname: Tommy, Ratso

Place of birth: Jacksonville, Florida

Allegiance: United States Navy

Battles/wars: Vietnam War

Awards: Medal of Honor

Other work: FBI agent

Thomas R. Norris, USN (Retired) (born 14 January 1944) is a retired a U.S. Navy SEAL awarded the Medal of Honor for his ground rescue of two downed pilots in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam on April 10-April 13, 1972. At the time of the action, Lieutenant Norris was a SEAL Advisor with the Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team.










http://www.army.mil/cmh/html/moh/vietnam-m-z.html

NORRIS, THOMAS R.

Rank and organization: Lieutenant, U.S. Navy, SEAL Advisor, Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team, Headquarters, U.S. Military Assistance Command. Place and date: Quang Tri Province, Republic of Vietnam, 10 to 13 April 1972. Entered service at: Silver Spring, Md. Born: 14 January 1944, Jacksonville, Fla. Citation: Lt. Norris completed an unprecedented ground rescue of 2 downed pilots deep within heavily controlled enemy territory in Quang Tri Province. Lt. Norris, on the night of 10 April, led a 5-man patrol through 2,000 meters of heavily controlled enemy territory, located 1 of the downed pilots at daybreak, and returned to the Forward Operating Base (FOB). On 11 April, after a devastating mortar and rocket attack on the small FOB, Lt. Norris led a 3-man team on 2 unsuccessful rescue attempts for the second pilot. On the afternoon of the 12th, a forward air controller located the pilot and notified Lt. Norris. Dressed in fishermen disguises and using a sampan, Lt. Norris and 1 Vietnamese traveled throughout that night and found the injured pilot at dawn. Covering the pilot with bamboo and vegetation, they began the return journey, successfully evading a North Vietnamese patrol. Approaching the FOB, they came under heavy machinegun fire. Lt. Norris called in an air strike which provided suppression fire and a smoke screen, allowing the rescue party to reach the FOB. By his outstanding display of decisive leadership, undaunted courage, and selfless dedication in the face of extreme danger, Lt. Norris enhanced the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service.










From 4/10/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) to 3/15/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer, I was deployed on an official United States federal assignment and I remain 100% deployed ) is: 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days










From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 6/6/2002 ( premiere US movie "The Bourne Identity" ) is: 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Bourne Identity (2002)

USA 6 June 2002 (premiere)










From 4/10/1972 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Lt. Thomas R. Norris, Medal of Honor ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported for home ) is: 5511 days

From 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported for home ) to 6/14/2002 ( premiere US movie "The Bourne Identity" ) is: 5511 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463/

The Bourne Identity (2002)

Release Date: 14 June 2002 (USA)

Plot Outline: A man is picked up by a fishing boat, bullet-riddled and without memory, then races to elude assassins and recover from amnesia.

Matt Damon ... Jason Bourne










From 3/16/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer, I was deployed on an official United States federal assignment and I remain 100% deployed ) to 1/31/2008 ( announced premiere date of television episode "Lost, The Beginning of the End" ) is: 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 1804

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics, where I won gold medals ) is: 1804 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beginning_of_the_End_%28Lost%29

"The Beginning of the End" is the fourth season premiere of the American Broadcasting Company's television series Lost and seventieth episode overall.[1] It will air on ABC in the United States and CTV in Canada on January 31, 2008










From 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics, where I won gold medals ) to 6/9/1981 ( Natalie Portman ) is: 6330 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6330 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000204/

Natalie Portman
Date of Birth: 9 June 1981

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) .... Queen Padmé Amidala
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) .... Senator Padmé Amidala
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) .... Padmé










From 10/17/1948 ( Margot Kidder ) to 7/21/1969 ( I am one of the Apollo 11 astronauts walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 7582 days

7582 = 3791 + 3791

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/20/1969 ( The Eagle has landed and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 3791 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452288/

Margot Kidder
Date of Birth: 17 October 1948
Superman (1978) .... Lois Lane










From 9/25/1952 ( Christopher Reeve ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as Innsbruck Olympics participant, where I won gold medals ) is: 593 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( my birth date )


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001659/

Christopher Reeve
Date of Birth: 25 September 1952

Superman (1978) .... Superman / Clark Kent

"Saturday Night Live" .... Host (1 episode, 1985)
- Christopher Reeve/Santana (1985) TV Episode .... Host





From 4/12/1981 ( first ever space shuttle launch and I was onboard that space shuttle Columbia ) to 4/6/1985 ( Christopher Reeve hosts "Saturday Night Live" ) is 3 years, 359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0694464/

"Saturday Night Live"
Christopher Reeve/Santana (1985)

Original Air Date: 6 April 1985 (Season 10, Episode 17)

Christopher Reeve ... Host










From 7/4/1924 ( Eva Marie Saint ) to 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) is: 12661 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 3/15/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer, I was deployed on an official United States federal assignment and I remain 100% deployed ) is: 12661 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001693/

Eva Marie Saint
Date of Birth: 4 July 1924
Superman Returns (2006) .... Martha Kent










From 11/20/1921 ( Phyllis Thaxter ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is 59 years, 34 weeks

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0857187/

Phyllis Thaxter
Date of Birth: 20 November 1921
Superman (1978) .... Martha Kent










From 1/9/1941 ( Susannah York ) to 7/4/1976 ( my target date to divert the comet ) is: 12960 days

12960 = 6480 + 6480

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date ) to 11/28/1976 ( my launch from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 6480 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0948772/

Susannah York
Date of Birth: 9 January 1941
Superman (1978) .... Lara










From 3/5/1989 ( ) to 3/15/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer, I was deployed on an official United States federal assignment and I remain 100% deployed ) is: 3297 days

From 3/15/1998 ( as a U.S. Navy officer, I was deployed on an official United States federal assignment and I remain 100% deployed ) to 3/25/2007 ( William Shakespeare's King Lear, starring Kevin Kline, closes ) is: 3297 days





From 7/16/1979 ( my wife ) to 2/9/2007 ( previews, William Shakespeare's King Lear, starring Kevin Kline ) is: 10070 days

10070 = 5035 + 5035

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 5035 days



http://www.playbill.com/news/article/106767.html

Exit the King: Kevin Kline's Lear Closes March 25

The Public Theater's production of William Shakespeare's King Lear, starring Kevin Kline, closes March 25.

James Lapine directed the production, which began previews Feb. 9 and opened March 7.










From 5/16/1955 ( Debra Winger ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics, where I won gold medals ) is: 3191 days

3191 = 1 + 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1595 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000700/

Debra Winger
Date of Birth: 16 May 1955

An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) .... Paula Pokrifki

"Saturday Night Live" .... Host (1 episode, 1990)
- Debra Winger/Eric Clapton (1990) TV episode .... Host










From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) to 3/24/1990 ( Debra Winger host "Saturday Night Live" ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0694552/

"Saturday Night Live"

Debra Winger/Eric Clapton (1990)

Original Air Date: 24 March 1990 (Season 15, Episode 16)

Debra Winger ... Host










From 10/26/1942 ( Bob Hoskins ) to 7/20/1969 ( The Eagle has landed and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 9764 days

9764 = 4882 + 4882

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001364/

Bob Hoskins
Date of Birth: 26 October 1942
Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... Rock and Roll Manager










From 2/17/1940 ( James Laurenson ) to 11/11/1966 ( Gemini 12 launches and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft for my first flight into Earth orbit ) is: 9764 days

9764 = 4882 + 4882

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491190/

James Laurenson
Date of Birth: 17 February 1940
Pink Floyd The Wall (1982) .... J.A. Pinkerton (Pink's Father)










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/10/1978 ( premiere US movie "Superman" ) is: 5626 days

5626 = 2813 + 2813

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 splashdown and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft ) is: 2813 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Superman (1978)

USA 10 December 1978 (Washington, D.C.) (premiere)










From 7/20/1969 ( The Eagle has landed and I was onboard that Apollo 11 lunar lander spacecraft ) to 12/14/1984 ( premiere US movie "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ) is: 5626 days

5626 = 2813 + 2813

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 splashdown and I was onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft ) is: 2813 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/

Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)

Release Date: 14 December 1984 (USA)

Plot Outline: George Orwell's novel of a totalitarian future society in which a man whose daily work is rewriting history tries to rebel by falling in love.










From 11/11/1966 ( Gemini 12 launches with me onboard that Gemini 12 spacecraft for my first flight into Earth orbit ) to 10/10/1984 ( premiere UK movie "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ) is: 5 days, 934 weeks

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/releaseinfo

Release dates for
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)

UK 10 October 1984










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 12/3/2000 ( premiere TV episode "Futurama, The Cryonic Woman" ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 4884 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0584453/

"Futurama"

The Cryonic Woman (2000)

Original Air Date: 3 December 2000 (Season 3, Episode 3)

Plot Summary: Fry is reunited with his old girlfriend from the 20th Century, but she doesn't adapt to the 31st century as well as he has


Sarah Silverman ... Michelle (voice)










From 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) to 7/10/2000 ( release date UK Coldplay album "Parachutes" ) is: 10070 days

10070 = 5035 + 5035

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) is: 5035 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parachutes

Released

July 10, 2000 (UK)

Parachutes is the debut album by English rock band Coldplay, released on July 10, 2000 in the UK and on November 7 in the U.S., making it the only Coldplay album to have a delayed release in America. Parachutes quickly shot to number one in the United Kingdom, staying in the top ten for thirty-three weeks.

The album produced four hit singles: "Shiver", "Yellow", "Trouble", and "Don't Panic". In the United States, the album peaked at fifty-one on the Billboard 200, eventually selling over two million copies.










From 12/14/1972 ( Apollo 17 lunar lander leaves Moon surface and I was onboard that Apollo 17 lunar lander spacecraft ) to 9/30/1982 ( premiere TV series "Cheers" ) is: 3577 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford with law degree ) is: 3577 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083399/

"Cheers" (1982)

TV-Series 1982-1993

Release Date: 30 September 1982 (USA)

Plot Outline: The regulars of the Boston bar Cheers share their experiences and lives with each other while drinking or working at the bar where everybody knows your name.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0539756/

"Cheers"

Give Me a Ring Sometime (1982)

Original Air Date: 30 September 1982 (Season 1, Episode 1)










From 3/4/1976 ( my 17th birthday UK enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) to 1/17/1986 ( premiere US movie "Iron Eagle" ) is: 3606 days

3606 = 1803 + 1803

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/9/1964 ( my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics, where I won gold medals ) is 1803 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091278/

Iron Eagle (1986)

Release Date: 17 January 1986 (USA)

Jason Gedrick ... Doug Masters
Melora Hardin ... Katie










Top Gun (1986)

50 AMCP: Friday, January 25 8:00 PM
1986, PG, ***, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

A hot-shot Navy jet pilot (Tom Cruise) tangles with MiGs and flirts with a civilian astrophysicist (Kelly McGillis).

Cast: Tom Cruise, Kelly McGillis, Anthony Edwards, Val Kilmer, Tom Skerritt, Michael Ironside, John Stockwell, Barry Tubb, Rick Rossovich, Tim Robbins, James Tolkan, Meg Ryan Director(s): Tony Scott Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Don Simpson Executive Producer(s): Bill Badalato










From 12/25/1968 ( Apollo 8 at Moon and I was onboard that Apollo 8 spacecraft ) to 5/10/1982 ( "Rio" album ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 4884 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28album%29

Rio is an album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on May 10, 1982










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28song%29

Single by Duran Duran

from the album Rio



B-side(s) "The Chauffeur"



Released November 1, 1982 (UK)

"Rio" is a hit single from the album Rio by Duran Duran, and one of their most recognizable songs and music videos.


"Ever since, people think we spend all our time riding around in silk suits, on yachts, getting wet." -- Nick Rhodes










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauffeur

A chauffeur is one who drives an automobile as a job. While the term may refer to anybody who drives for a living, it usually implies a driver of a luxury sedan










http://www.cswap.com/1986/Top_Gun/cap/en/25fps/a/00_17

Top Gun


:17:54
In case some of you wonder
who the best is, they're on this plaque.

:18:00
The best driver and his RIO
from each class has his name on it.

:18:05
They have the option to come back here
and be Top Gun instructors.

:18:11
- You think you will be on the plaque?
- Yes, sir.

:18:16
That's pretty arrogant,
considering the company you're in.

:18:23
- Yes, sir.
- I like that in a pilot.

:18:29
Remember, when it's over out there,
we're all on the same team.

:18:36
This school is about combat.
There are no points for second place.










From 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) to 5/12/1986 ( premiere New York City US movie "Top Gun" ) is: 5 days, 933 weeks

'59-33' ( my birth date US )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Top Gun (1986)

USA 12 May 1986 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










From 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace ) to 9/22/2006 ( official retirement U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet ) is 3 days, 459 months

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

060922-N-0841E-148


http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/060922-N-0841E-148.jpg

060922-N-0841E-148 Virginia Beach, Va. (Sept. 22, 2006) - A crowd gathers to bid farewell to the F-14D Tomcat during the final flight ceremony at Naval Air Station Oceana. The ceremony marked the official retirement of the Tomcat after 36 years of service. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Oscar Espinoza (RELEASED)










http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1986/Navy/DN-ST-86-06071.JPEG

ID: DN-ST-86-06071

Service Depicted: Navy

An elevated starboard bow view of the aircraft carrier USS SARATOGA (CV 60) underway. An F-14A TOMCAT aircraft is being launched from a forward catapult.










http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1984/Navy/DN-SC-84-11122.JPEG

Front air-to-air view of an F-14A TOMCAT aircraft from Fighter Squadron 102 (VF-102), just after taking off from the aircraft carrier USS AMERICA (CV-66). The aircraft is armed with two AIM-54 Phoenix missiles, centerline, two AIM-7 Sparrow and two AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles (outside), mounted on wing pylons.

Camera Operator: CW02 LEO Date Shot: 1 Jan 1984










http://www.aiipowmia.com/inter23/in021203free.html

Re: Finally Free

From: POW-MIA InterNetwork

Date: February 12, 2003

"February 12, 2003

POWs will get another homecoming, 30 years later

By Brian Kelly

Herald Writer

OAK HARBOR -- Two words. A snippet of a sentence, a phrase that lifted them higher than the lumbering Air Force C-141 could ever soar.

"Feet wet!" came the call. And in plane after plane, shouts of joy erupted as each "Hanoi Taxi" crossed the coastline of Vietnam.

Thirty years ago today, the first wave of prisoners of war came home from Vietnam. Dubbed "Operation Homecoming," it saw the release of almost 600 of the 801 Americans captured during the war.

Today at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, the freedom flights will be marked by a symposium and panel discussion hosted by a half-dozen or so Vietnam POWs. It's a hot ticket for people in uniform: Roughly 400 or more sailors and Marines are expected to attend.

Richard "Skip" Brunhaver, the pilot of a Navy A-4 Skyhawk, recalled being on the second flight out of Hanoi on Feb. 12, 1973. He spent 2,729 days, more than seven years, as a prisoner of war, most of them in Hoa Lo prison, better known as the "Hanoi Hilton."

He was 25 when he was captured -- his fighter-bomber went down because of mechanical trouble in August 1965 -- and 33 when he went home as part of Operation Homecoming.

No cheers came from on board when his plane took off from Vietnam, bound for Clark Air Force Base in the Philippines.

"We had developed so much cynicism over such a long period of time, you never knew," Brunhaver recalled. "You thought there might be some trick going on."

Brunhaver, now 62, said the mood changed once the plane crossed the coast.

"When we hit 'feet wet,' we knew it was for real. About that time, your brain clicked over and said it's time to start living again."










http://www.cswap.com/2001/The_Anniversary_Party/cap/en/25fps/a/01_19

The Anniversary Party


1:20:01
I recognize
that passage in your book.

1:20:04
The bit about us running into
each other in the movie theater.

1:20:08
Sorry?

1:20:10
I know that you changed it to a
bookstore and my hair color, but...

1:20:14
but the moment
was exactly the same.

1:20:18
The same, you know...

1:20:20
Dynamic.

1:20:23
And almost verbatim.

1:20:25
Wasn't it?

1:20:31
For a writer, nothing's sacred.

1:20:35
Nothing at all.