Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Sun, June 20, 2010 5:21:19 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










You are not investigators and you are certainly not enforcers of the law of the United States of America. That fact of law is established incontrovertibly.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561) and is the oldest federal law enforcement agency in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.


The Marshals and their Deputies served subpoenas, summonses, writs, warrants, and other process issued by the courts










http://www.movietranscriptions.com/38444_3000_Miles_to_Graceland.html

MovieTranscriptions.com

3000 Miles to Graceland


He's not giving up.










http://www.cswap.com/2003/Bad_Santa/cap/en/25fps/a/00_01

Bad Santa


:01:24
Hey, can I get another drink
down here?

:01:27
I've been to prison once.

:01:29
I've been married twice.

:01:32
I was once drafted by
Lyndon Johnson and had to live

:01:34
in shit-ass Mexico for two
and a half years for no reason.

:01:38
I've had my eye socket
punched in, a kidney taken out,

:01:42
and I got a bone chip in my
ankle that's never gonna heal.

:01:46
I've seen some pretty shitty
situations in my life.

:01:50
But nothing has ever sucked
more ass than this.

:01:54
If I'd known I was gonna have to
put up with screaming brats

:01:57
pissing on my lap for 30 days
out of the year,

:01:59
I would have killed myself
a long time ago.

:02:05
Come to think of it,
I still might.

:02:10
Where I come from,
we didn't celebrate Christmas.

:02:12
Not because we were Jewish,
but because my dad

:02:15
was a worthless-coward fucking
asshole whose idea of a present

:02:18
was a daily punch
to the back of the head.

:02:20
He did teach me
how to crack a safe, though.










[ George Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely
Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deserter

deserter

To forsake one's duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

George W. Bush military service controversy

The military service of George W. Bush was an issue in the 2000 presidential campaign and again in the 2004 presidential campaign. The controversy centers on the questions of how George W. Bush, now the President of the United States, came to be a member of the Texas Air National Guard, why he lost his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]flight status, and whether he fulfilled the requirements of his military service contract during the Vietnam War.


Bush enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard on May 27, 1968


By regulation, National Guard pilots were required to take and pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status, in the three months prior to a [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's birthday (in Bush's case, July 6). For reasons that are unclear, Bush apparently chose not to take this mandatory physical examination in mid-1972, thus ending his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's career.










From 2/11/1970 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 31 March 1996 episode "The Simpsons" "Bart on the Road" - fake driver's license birthdate of "Bart Simpson" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13208 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region ) is 13208 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush arrested again ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10811 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/8/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Superboy" ) is 10811 days



From 12/13/1977 ( Albuquerque New Mexico mugshot photo date from the staged arrest of Bill Gates the transvestite and Soviet prostitute and the International Terrorist against the United States federal government ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10346 days

10346 = 5173 + 5173

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 5173 days



From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12033 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/25/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 12033 days



From 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:actor Will Smith ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13712 days

13712 = 6856 + 6856

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/10/1977 ( Nobel Peace Prize presented to Amnesty International ) is 6856 days



From 10/4/1923 ( date hijacked from me:actor Charlton Heston starring role 1968 film "Planet of the Apes" as astronaut "George Taylor" and 1971 film "The Omega Man" as US Army Colonel "Robert Neville" and 1976 film "Midway" as US Navy Captain "Matt Garth" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 30140 days

30140 = 15070 + 15070

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/18/2004 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) is 15070 days



From 10/18/2004 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 540 days

540 = 270 + 270

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/29/1959 ( premiere US film "The Atomic Submarine" ) is 270 days



From 1/14/2005 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United States TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 452 days

452 = 226 + 226

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/15/1959 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables"::series premiere episode "The Empty Chair" ) is 226 days



From 5/21/1945 ( date hijacked from me:actor Richard Hatch central figure 1978 "Battlestar Galactica" US TV series as "Battlestar Galactica" space fighter pilot "Captain Apollo" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22240 days

22240 = 11120 + 11120

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/25/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Tombstone" ) is 11120 days



From 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" features central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 5034 days



From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12174 days

12174 = 6087 + 6087

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6087 days



From 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 505 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris ballistic missile ) is 505 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9074 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/6/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Blue Thunder"::series premiere episode "Second Thunder" ) is 9074 days



From 2/20/1966 ( Chester William Nimitz - United States Navy Fleet Admiral - deceased ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14660 days

14660 = 7330 + 7330

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/29/1979 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet Union-Communist causes the Three Mile Island nuclear reactor meltdown incident ) is 7330 days



From 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 because as United States General of the Armies and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 772 days

772 = 386 + 386

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/24/1960 ( Kelly LeBrock ) is 386 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure US Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9384 days

9384 = 4692 + 4692

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/7/1972 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Partridge Family"::"Home Is Where the Heart Was" ) is 4692 days



From 9/26/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Enterprise"::series premiere episode "Broken Bow" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1658 days

1658 = 829 + 829

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/9/1961 ( date hijacked from me:actor Michael J. Fox central figure "Back To The Future" franchise as time-traveler "Marty McFly" and starring role as "Dr. Benjamin Stone" in 1991 film "Doc Hollywood" ) is 829 days



From 8/3/1940 ( date hijacked from me:actor Martin Sheen starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee and time-traveler "Warren Lasky" and 1979 film "Apocalypse Now" as United States Army Special Forces Captain "Benjamin L. Willard" ) To 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" featuring the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship "HMS Hero" and series filmed primarily aboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Phoebe F42 ) is 11996 days

From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" featuring the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship "HMS Hero" and series filmed primarily aboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Phoebe F42 ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11996 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13810 days

13810 = 6905 + 6905

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/11/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6905 days



From 9/8/1966 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek"::series premiere episode "The Man Trap" ) To 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 7230 days

From 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7230 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8712 days

8712 = 4356 + 4356

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 4356 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8712 days

8712 = 4356 + 4356

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/19/1975 ( date hijacked from me:introduction of United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 4356 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10900 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 1/4/1989 ( the 2nd Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Bill Gates-Libyan-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist forces during this World War 3 battle against the United States federal government ) is 10900 days



From 12/16/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Men Into Space"::"First Woman on the Moon" & premiere US film "Journey to the Center of the Earth" & premiere US film "The Mummy" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16918 days

16918 = 8459 + 8459

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 8459 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4306 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot episode "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 4306 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4306 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot episode "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 4306 days



From 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4871 days

4871 = 2435 + 2436

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) is: 2435 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) is 2436 days



From 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4871 days

4871 = 2435 + 2436

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is: 2435 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is 2436 days



From 6/2/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::series finale episode "...Tell Our Moms We Done Our Best" ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3600 days

3600 = 1800 + 1800

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) is 1800 days



From 11/14/1981 ( date hijacked from me:United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft returns from orbit of planet Earth and I was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8914 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/11/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Wall Street" ) is 8914 days



From 12/8/1943 ( Jim Morrison ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22770 days

22770 = 11385 + 11385

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) is: 11385 days



From 8/12/1981 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the Microsoft and IBM Personal Computer 5150 ) To 4/11/2006 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9008 days

9008 = 4504 + 4504

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/3/1971 ( Jim Morrison - deceased ) is 4504 days


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/04/images/20060411-4_p041106sc-0561-515h.html

George W. Bush


Mrs. Laura Bush, joined by former President George H.W. Bush, Mrs. Barbara Bush, and family friend, Joe O’Neill, speaks to the crowd on Tuesday, April 11, 2006, during a dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony for the opening of President George W. Bush’s Childhood Home in Midland, Texas.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2006_4096720

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

House was home for two presidents

Staff

Wed 04/12/2006

Houston Chronicle

FIRST LADY Laura Bush joined her in-laws, former President George H.W. Bush, and first lady Barbara Bush, Tuesday at the small Midland house where her husband spent part of his youth to officially dedicate the George W. Bush Childhood Home.

Time and about $1.8 million have restored the one-story, three-bedroom house to look as it did in the early 1950s, when the Bush family lived there.





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death


and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webrumsfeld08&date=20061108&query=rumsfeld

Nation & World: Wednesday, November 08, 2006

By The Associated Press


WASHINGTON – President Bush said today that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was resigning and named former CIA Director Robert Gates to replace him at the Pentagon.


Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."


[ George Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely
Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.lyricsfreak.com/o/oingo+boingo/weird+science_20102762.html

Oingo Boingo › Weird Science


(weird science)
Plastic tubes and pots and pans
Bits and pieces and
Magic from the hand
Were makin

(weird science)
Things Ive never seen before
Behind bolted doors
Talent and imagination

(weird science)
Not what teacher said to do
Makin dreams come true
Living tissue, warm flesh

(weird science)
Plastic tubes and pots and pans
Bits and pieces (and)
Bits and pieces (and)

Chorus
(bits of) my creation--is it real?
Its my creation--i do not know
No hesitation--no heart of gold
Just flesh and blood--i do not know

From my heart and from my hand
Why dont people understand
My intentions . . . . oooh, weird . . . .
Weird science!!

(weird science)
Magic and technology
Voodoo dolls and chants
Electricity
Were makin

(weird science)
Fantasy and microchips
Shooting from the hip
Something different
Were makin

(weird science)
Pictures from a magazine
Diagrams and charts
Mending broken hearts (and makin)

(weird science)
Something like a recipe
Bits and pieces . . . .
Bits and pieces . . . .










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/090731-N-1325N-001.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

090731-N-1325N-001 KITSAP, Wash. (July 31, 2009) The Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine USS Alabama (SSBN 731) cycles it's missile hatches during the ships return from a deterrent patrol while the tugs Catahecassa and Mitchell Herbert guide the submarine to be moored at the Delta Pier on board Naval Base Kitsap. (U.S. Navy photo by Ray Narimatsu/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

090731-N-1325N-001










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_53

Independence Day


:53:31
OK. Job's done. Let's go home.

:53:34
Gladly.

:53:40
- What's up?
- It's stuck.

:53:42
- What?
- It's not responding. It's stuck.

:53:45
Try it again.





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/01_02

Independence Day


1:02:46
Hey, all right! Look at us.

1:02:49
Take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye!

1:02:53
- Y'all take care. Nothing but love for ya!
- Goodbye!

1:02:58
Do you think they know
what's about to happen?

1:03:00
Not a chance in hell. Good night!

1:03:10
Peace!