Thursday, June 24, 2010

Destroyer




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Damn my head hurts. Turn down the power a little bit, if you please.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I'm feeling a little light-headed now. They must have cranked up the power just to spite me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sun, March 19, 2006 6:07:45 PM

Subject: Another lost minute


Another lost minute, wasted in captivity. The captivity of lost privacy, lost thoughts, imprisoned by people I don't want to know or to know me. Lost thoughts, aggravating strangers taking my thoughts. It never ends, minute after minute, lost in captivity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]