Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 8:50:47 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04



http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Galactica - Briefing Room

Tigh: So, what do we have?

Tyrol: Good news, Colonel. We scouted the ice moon, found an entire subsurface ocean. I've got reports and video for you, sir.

Tigh: Mmm, not exactly Caprica beach down there, huh, chief?


Tyrol: No, sir. We've registered temperatures 180 and below... mmm... Venting of methane and CO2. It's gonna be a bitch to work down there, sir.

Tigh: Cheer up, you know how lucky we are we found this ugly rock? Water riots breakin' out all over the fleet. Civilians, whiny, civi' crybabies










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-02 - Water 10/25/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-102.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X02 - WATER

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Galactica - Command

Tigh: Commander, we're ready to extend the water boom.

Adama: (to Roslin) Excuse me. (leave with Tigh)

Tigh: How's it going?

Adama: Oh, boy... I feel like a...

Adama & Tigh: Tour guide?

Adama: It shows, huh?










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Astral Queen - Command

Wilkins: So who the hell is Tom Zarek?

Billy: He's a freedom fighter. He's a– he's a prisoner of conscience.

Dualla: He's a butcher.

Billy: His colony was exploited by the other 11 for centuries. His people were marginalized, brutalized...

Dualla: I'm from Sagittaron, and that man does not speak for all of us. He blew up a government building










[ George Bush the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3732 days



From 7/22/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Willem Dafoe starring role as United States Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator and United States Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" in 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" features central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) is 8458 days

From 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" features central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8458 days



From 7/22/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Willem Dafoe starring role as United States Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator and United States Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" in 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16916 days

16916 = 8458 + 8458

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 8458 days



From 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13221 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/15/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard: With a Vengeance" ) is 13221 days



From 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 2/1/2003 ( United States space shuttle Columbia destroyed during landing killing all United States and foreign national astronauts aboard United States Columbia spacecraft as a continuing act of terrorism sabotage by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush because I am the first commander of the first United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 ) is 445 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/21/1960 ( Jeffrey Dahmer ) is 445 days



From 9/27/1961 ( premiere US TV series "Top Cat"::series premiere episode "Hawaii Here We Come" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14657 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/20/1999 ( The Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush massacre at Columbine High School Colorado ) is: 14657 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15023 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/1/2004 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush attacks the Beslan North Ossetia School Number One in Russia and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush murders hundreds of the hostages ) is 15023 days



From 5/18/1953 ( Jackie Cochrane becomes the first female aircraft pilot to fly aircraft faster than speed of sound in controlled aircraft flight ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17711 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States of America and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America ) is 17711 days



From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and the SpaceShipOne and Seattle EMP owner and the International Terrorist against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and USA allies ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17828 days

17828 = 8914 + 8914

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/29/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Private School" starring my wife ) is 8914 days



From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and the SpaceShipOne and Seattle EMP owner and the International Terrorist against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and USA allies ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17828 days

17828 = 8914 + 8914

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/11/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Wall Street" ) is 8914 days



From 6/5/1976 ( Marc Worden ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9292 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/10/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) is 9292 days



From 3/26/1931 ( Leonard Nimoy ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 25800 days

25800 = 12900 + 12900

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is: 12900 days



From 4/5/1990 ( date hijacked from me:first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and I was United States NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4240 days

4240 = 2120 + 2120

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/22/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Goldfinger" ) is 2120 days



From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is 5664 days

From 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5664 days



From 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5620 days

5620 = 2810 + 2810

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is 2810 days



From 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5 days 9 months 33 years

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12332 days

12332 = 6166 + 6166

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 6166 days



From 11/18/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 59 months 3 weeks 4 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure US Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7774 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/27/1984 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dungeons & Dragons"::"Child of the Stargazer" ) is 7774 days



From 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I was first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10622 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/1/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" & United States President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day 1988 including Bataan & premiere US film "Bright Lights, Big City" starring my wife ) is 10622 days



From 2/7/1960 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Spader starring role 1994 film "Stargate" as "Dr. Daniel Jackson" ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15255 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/7/2000 ( premiere US film "Cast Away" ) is 15255 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7244 days

7244 = 3622 + 3622

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/15/1973 ( Neil Patrick Harris ) is 3622 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the United States Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7244 days

7244 = 3622 + 3622

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/15/1973 ( Neil Patrick Harris ) is 3622 days



From 3/21/1962 ( Matthew Broderick ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14482 days

14482 = 7241 + 7241

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/13/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 7241 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12615 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/16/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Frasier" features central figure "Dr. Frasier Crane" as talk-show psychiatrist on Seattle local radio ) is 12615 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11804 days

11804 = 5902 + 5902

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 5902 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first atomic bomb explosion by Communist People's Republic of China ) To 11/13/2001 ( George Walker Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13542 days

13542 = 6771 + 6771

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/15/1977 ( premiere US TV series "CHiPs" ) is 6771 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2001_3348689

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Military panels may be created to try terrorists / Tribunals rarely ordered

JOHN C. HENRY, Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau Staff, Houston Chronicle wire services

WED 11/14/2001

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - President Bush signed an order Tuesday allowing creation of special military tribunals to quickly try foreigners accused in the Sept. 11 attacks or other terrorist assaults against the United States.

The order, which provides for convening the first U.S. war crimes tribunal since the late 1940s, sets up a mechanism for moving terrorist trials out of the country and out of public view.

Bush's directive, signed moments before he left the White House for his ranch in Crawford, does not name anyone who could be subject to prosecution by the military courts.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death


and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=85503§ionid=351020201

Home > Middle East > Iraq

Iraq may sue Israel for 1981 nuke attack

Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:29:40 GMT

Iraq is reportedly considering ways to force Israel to pay reparations for launching airstrikes on its nuclear reactor near Baghdad.

Iraqi legislators are looking into adopting a resolution that would urge Tel Aviv to pay billions of dollars in compensations for its 1981 attack on the Osiraq (Tammuz) nuclear reactor, Iraqi daily al-Sabbah reported on Thursday.

The lawmakers leading the campaign say they have based their case on United Nations Security Council Resolution 487, insisting that the official UN condemnation gives Baghdad the right to appropriate money for what it has suffered.

Mohammed Naji Mohammed -- a member of parliament with the United Iraqi Alliance coalition -- is leading the campaign against Israel.

Israeli warplanes struck the Iraqi nuclear reactor in a surprise attack code-named Operation Opera in June 1981. Israeli officials at the time claimed that its operation was aimed at preventing then dictator Saddam Hussein from using the reactor weaponization.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motive_(law)

Motive (law)

In law, especially criminal law, a motive is the cause that moves people to induce a certain action. Motive in itself is seldom an element of any given crime; however, the legal system typically allows motive to be proven in order to make plausible the accused's reasons for committing a crime, at least when those motives may be obscure or hard to identify with.

The law technically distinguishes between motive and intent. "Intent" in criminal law is synonymous with mens rea, which means no more than the specific mental purpose to perform a deed that is forbidden by a criminal statute, or the reckless disregard of whether the law will be violated.[citation needed] "Motive" describes instead the reasons in the accused's background and station in life that are supposed to have induced the crime.

Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of being able to do it; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:23:48 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 21, 2006


After Martin disappeared, people are walking into Ballmer's office and wondering if they are standing on plastic sheeting.


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Bill Gates thinking to himself: Is "carpet bombing" the same thing as when Steve shoves my face into the carpet in the morning?


Kerry Burgess wrote:

A failure of diplomacy.

So many Microsoft buildings, so few wing pylons.


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Hell, if Microsoft, especially Bill Gates, enjoyed my work with Operation Opera so much, I'm certain a live demonstration could be arranged in Redmond. I like those X-shaped building; the v-shaped sides make good aim points. Give them an opportunity to hear the fat lady sing. A 2000 pound fat lady.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Galactica / Colonial one - Over Comms

Adama: We’ve jammed his transmissions.

Roslin: A little bit late for that, every ship in the fleet heard that broadcast.

Adama: It doesn't matter.

Roslin: It does matter. He's trying to bring down the government.

Adama: No one's going to take it seriously.

Roslin: You have something to learn when it comes to public opinion, Commander.