Monday, June 28, 2010

Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 7:27:50 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










1973 film "High Plains Drifter" DVD movie:

00:51:35


Dave Drake: What's the matter? Not getting your fair share of the profits?

Morgan Allen: It's not the profits. This whole business has gone sour since that deal with that former marshal, Duncan.

Dave Drake: Wait a minute. We had no choice in that matter, and you know it.

Morgan Allen: Aw, come on!

Dave Drake: The big mistake we made was hiring that man Duncan in the first place and you did that all by yourself. Quiet. Shut up. We can trust one another. This whole town had - had a hand in what happened. Hell, why do you think Stacy Bridges and the Carlin brothers kept their mouths shut all this time? Same reason everybody else did in this town. One hang, we all hang.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias

Bias

Bias is a term used to describe a tendency or preference towards a particular perspective, ideology or result, when the tendency interferes with the ability to be impartial, unprejudiced, or objective.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561) and is the oldest federal law enforcement agency in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.


The Marshals and their Deputies served subpoenas, summonses, writs, warrants, and other process issued by the courts










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) to 2/11/1970 ( "Bart Simpson's" birth date ) is 59 months 3 weeks 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F17.html

[3F17] Bart on the Road

Original Airdate in N.A.: 31-Mar-96


Bart's license says his birthday is February 11, 1970, he's 4'0" tall, weighs 85 pounds, and eyes color "BL" (blue? black?)?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0654540/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"My Favorite Martian"

Raffles No. 2 (1963)

Original Air Date: 8 December 1963 (Season 1, Episode 10)

Ray Walston ... Uncle Martin





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0654540/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"My Favorite Martian"

Raffles No. 2 (1963)


When Martin almost gets a parking ticket, Tim thinks it might be a good idea if Martin legitimizes his Earthly driving by getting a driver's license. Down at the Department of Motor Vehicles, finger-printless Martin has to do some fancy work when he is about to be finger printed. He steals the prints of another man at the DMV. Unfortunately for Martin, that print matches the only unidentified print at a major jewel robbery the previous year. In a routine cross check, the police find the print in Martin's file. And Tim covered the jewel robbery for the paper, something the police find probably more than just a coincidence. Martin and Tim find out that the police are watching them and the reason, and so Martin thinks it a good idea to flush out the jewel thief: he reads that there is a party where Mrs. Summer Winthrop will be displaying the galaxy diamond necklace around her neck, a lure too irresistible for the thief.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-05 - You Can't Go Home Again 11/15/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-105.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X05 - YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN

Original Airdate: February 4, 2005 (USA)


Unnamed Moon - Inside the Raider

Starbuck: Every flying machine has four basic controls: power, pitch, yaw and roll. Where are yours? (touches something and the Raider fires) Safety tip number one: don't touch that.

Galactica - Hallway

Tigh and Roslin walk together to Adama’s quarters.

Tigh: Are you gonna order us to stop the search?

Roslin: I came here to talk, not to give orders.

Tigh: It may take an order.

Roslin: Why? Colonel Tigh, do I need to know something?

Tigh: It's gone beyond military needs. It's personal. For the Commander and for Lee too. Because of Lieutenant Thrace. Because of her, and because of Zak Adama.

Roslin: The Commander's dead son?

Tigh: It's complicated. It would take about three weeks to explain.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33


Viper - Space

Apollo: All right, you know the drill, people: scatter formation. Keep 'em off the civvies, and don't stray beyond the recovery line.

Galactica - Command

Tigh: Watch the ammo hoists on the main guns. You've got a red light right there!

Duella: We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties.

Gaeta: Basestar's launching raiders.

Duella: Colonial one is ready to jump.

Gaeta: All civilian ships away, including Colonial one.

Adama: Recover fighters, stand by to jump.

Viper - Space

Apollo: Combat landings.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


Believe me - when George W. Bush talks about "taking care" of the troops - you don’t want any of that business. He’s already "taken care" of over 3,000 of them and he almost got me too. And still I am being blocked from going home. He has certainly "taken care" of me because I pointed out his criminal activities against me.

My guess is that my real memories were erased and I was sent into Microsoft simply to monitor their behavior. At some point though, I began to take charge of the operation, whatever that means. I knew I was supposed to be doing something; I just wasn't entirely sure what I was supposed to be doing. I don't think the people who blanked my memory understood what was happening in my mind. They didn't erase everything. Something remained; probably something that processes symbolism. I can't quite articulate my thoughts on that subject. But there was also something that bridged the gap between my real life and my artifical identity. Probably something to do with both identities served in the military when Ronald Reagan was President.

My guess is that I was sent into Microsoft because I was going to be judging their criminal activities. All I was supposed to do was sit there and watch them. The thought occurred to me yesterday that before my memory was erased, I was appointed some kind of role as a federal judge in the U.S. government. Essentially, Microsoft-Corbis is gambling that, with the help of their accomplices such as George W. Bush, if they can obstruct as long as possible this investigation into their criminal activities, there is a greater chance they and their accomplices such as George W. Bush won't be prosecuted for their capital crimes.

A good example is that set up out there near Redmond on the trail when that guy shoulder'd me, trying to cause me to wreck or to punch him in the face after I got up from the wreck he caused. Microsoft-Corbis wouldn't show that part of the video at their trial; they would only show the part of me punching the guy.

I still remember that day because something really triggered my awareness just before the incident. There was something about the way those two people were going to bracket me as I rode past them and something about how I passed a jogger shortly before them that was approaching them and would be facing us as I passed through the two people bracketing me. Later I consciously understood it was no coincidence because I impacted with that guy too hard. I was amazed afterwards that I didn't crash. I was knocked upright on my bicycle seat, my right hand was knocked off the handlebar, and my foot was knocked out of the pedal my shot was clipped to. And a large bruise formed on my right arm a couple days later. But that was the kicker to it all. He was just too tense when we impacted and that was because he leaned into me. I am certain video of that incident will turn up at some point.

After I veered off to the other side of the trail and dropped my bike into the dirt before I fell over, I felt fortunate that no other bicyclist had been passing my left at that moment. I was routinely passed by other cyclists on that stretch of the trail. I was pretty mad when I stopped and got even more agitated because I turned around and the guy was approaching me.

I found myself feeling less threatened after a few moments though and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike. I think the deciding factor was something as simple as realizing he was shorter than I was. Something about that combined with where he stopped in front of me and wasn't making any threatening body movements, I lost the urge to pound him into the pavement. In hindsight, that's probably what they were trying to get me to do so they could record that on video. I thought about stopping into the Redmond police to report the incident but I did not. Little good it would have done as I am quite certain they are all on the Microsoft-Corbis payroll. I found myself wondering a while back about why the Redmond Police Chief was fired around the time I moved into that apartment in Redmond in 2003. I wonder if she was fired because she was opposed to Dave Reichert and his Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-sponsored death
squad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-05 - You Can't Go Home Again 11/15/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-105.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X05 - YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN

Original Airdate: February 4, 2005 (USA)


Apollo: You don't know anything about my brother-

Roslin: Don't even begin, Captain. You've lost perspective, (to Adama) as have you.










"Battlestar Galactica"

"33"

14 January 2005 - United States

18 October 2004 - United Kingdom

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:01:50


Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica CAG and Viper pilot: And one minute to mark.










[ Sue Rahr & David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer the cowardly violent criminal and the established national traitor against the United States federal government & Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State & David George Reichert & Sue Rahr staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely
Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 3480 days

3480 = 1740 + 1740

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/8/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV episode "My Favorite Martian"::"Raffles No. 2" ) is 1740 days



From 9/21/1960 ( David James Elliott ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 16120 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/22/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" - "JAG"::"Ice Queen" ) is 16120 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 16115 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 16115 days



From 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1023 days

1023 = 511 + 512

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/27/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The United States Steel Hour"::"Shadow of a Pale Horse" ) is 511 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/27/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The United States Steel Hour"::"Shadow of a Pale Horse" ) is 512 days



From 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 1023 days

1023 = 511 + 512

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/27/1960 ( premiere US film "Pay or Die" ) is 511 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/27/1960 ( premiere US film "Pay or Die" ) is 512 days



From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and Seattle EMP owner and International Terrorist against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and USA allies ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 18920 days

18920 = 9460 + 9460

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/9/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" ) is 9460 days



From 3/22/1931 ( date hijacked from me:actor William Shatner central figure "Star Trek" franchise as "Captain James T. Kirk" and as "Admiral James T. Kirk" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 26896 days

26896 = 13448 + 13448

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/27/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Twelve Monkeys" ) is 13448 days



From 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 6712 days

From 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 6712 days



From 1/3/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) To 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier and United Nations sponsored operation to prosecute and convict the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including the guaranteed prosecution and conviction of George Bush & Barack Hussein Obama the established national traitors against the US federal government and
their severely treasonous criminal conspirators ) is 2164 days

From 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier and United Nations sponsored operation to prosecute and convict the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including the guaranteed prosecution and conviction of George Bush & Barack Hussein Obama the established national traitors against the US federal government and their severely treasonous criminal conspirators ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed
force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 2164 days



From 8/6/1945 ( Hiroshima Japan destroyed by atomic bomb code-named Little Boy to end World War 2 hostilities against the United States of America ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 3 days 3 months 59 years

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 10/16/1964 ( first atomic bomb explosion by Communist People's Republic of China ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 14634 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/28/1999 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Futurama"::series premiere episode "Space Pilot 3000" ) is 14634 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8612 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Cheers" ) is 8612 days



From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympic gold medalist again on this day ) to 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is: 14888 days

14888 = 7444 + 7444

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days



From 2/5/1964 ( Laura Linney ) to 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is: 14888 days

14888 = 7444 + 7444

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is: 12956 days

12956 = 6478 + 6478

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days



From 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 12/14/1997 ( premiere US film "Titanic" ) is 2522 days

From 12/14/1997 ( premiere US film "Titanic" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 2522 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 3788 days

3788 = 1894 + 1894

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 1894 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 3788 days

3788 = 1894 + 1894

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 1894 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 14252 days

14252 = 7126 + 7126

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/18/1983 ( Samantha Mumba ) is 7126 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 14252 days

14252 = 7126 + 7126

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/18/1983 ( Samantha Mumba ) is 7126 days



From 7/2/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard 2" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 5244 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/11/1973 ( premiere US film "Cahill U.S. Marshal" starring John Wayne as "U.S. Marshal J.D. Cahill" ) is 5244 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8336 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is 8336 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the United States Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8336 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is 8336 days



From 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 6756 days

6756 = 3378 + 3378

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I was first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 3378 days



From 1/20/1993 ( Bill Clinton in office as 42nd President of the United States and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States of America Armed Forces ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 4311 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/21/1970 ( date hijacked from me:I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 4311 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8866 days

8866 = 4433 + 4433

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/4/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Medical Story" ) is 4433 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8866 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/24/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "She's the Sheriff"::"Monkey Business" ) is 8866 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 9/20/1992 ( premiere US TV movie "Danger Island" ) is 4433 days

From 9/20/1992 ( premiere US TV movie "Danger Island" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 4433 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 8866 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/11/1983 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Consultant"::"Invitation to Tender" ) is 8866 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 13103 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/16/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Voyager" ) is 13103 days



From 3/7/1969 ( date hijacked from me:first spaceflight Grumman Apollo Lunar Module and I primary United States Navy test pilot-astronaut for the first spaceflight and for the United States Apollo Lunar Module test program - United States Apollo 9 Spider ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 13031 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/6/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Earth 2"::series premiere episode "First Contact" ) is 13031 days



From 7/15/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard" features central figure New York City Police Detective "John McClane" ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 5961 days

5961 = 2980 + 2981

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 2980 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 2981 days



From 2/26/1993 ( the first World Trade Center bombing by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with extensive damage and several fatalities ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 4274 days

4274 = 2137 + 2137

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 2137 days



From 7/14/1998 ( Act of Severe Treason against the US federal government : H.R.3453 - Dick Cheney Federal Building ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1155 days

From 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) To 11/9/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - with armed force that threatens public safety the Racketeering Mob Organization Leaders Sue Rahr & David George Reichert actively instigate insurrection and subversive activities against the United States federal government in order to protect The Mob-Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis that infests the Separatist Region Seattle Washington ) is 1155 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20041110&slug=rahr10m

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Reichert says Rahr should be successor

By Brandon Sprague

Seattle Times staff reporter

If the Metropolitan King County Council approves Sheriff Dave Reichert's recommended successor, Field Operations Chief Sue Rahr, she will be the first woman to be appointed sheriff in the organization's 152-year history.

Reichert, a Republican who defeated radio talk-show host Dave Ross for the District 8 Congressional seat last week, plans to step down as sheriff on Dec. 31.

He said in a statement released yesterday that Rahr, a 25-year veteran on the force, was "the logical choice" to head the 1,000-employee law-enforcement agency with a $110 million budget.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0699256

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"She's the Sheriff"

Monkey Business (1987)

Original Air Date: 24 October 1987 (Season 1, Episode 6)

Suzanne Somers ... Sheriff Hildy Granger










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambush

Ambush

An ambush is a long-established military tactic, in which the aggressors (the ambushing force) use concealment to attack a passing enemy. Ambushers strike from concealed positions, such as among dense underbrush or behind hilltops. Ambushes have been used consistently throughout history, from ancient to modern warfare. An ambush predator is an animal which uses similar tactics to capture prey, without the difficulty and wasted energy of a chase.


During ancient warfare, an ambush often might involve thousands of soldiers on a large scale, such as over a mountain pass. Ambushes appear many times in military history. One outstanding example from ancient times is the Battle of the Trebia river. Hannibal encamped within striking distance of the Romans with the trebia River between them, and placed a strong force of cavalry and infantry in concealment, near the battle zone. He had noticed, says Polybius, a “place between the two camps, flat indeed and treeless, but well adapted for an ambuscade, as it was traversed by a water-course with steep banks, densely overgrown with brambles and other thorny plants, and here he proposed to lay a stratagem to surprise the enemy”. When the Roman infantry became entangled in combat with his army, the hidden ambush force attacked the legionnaires in the rear. The result was slaughter and defeat for the Romans. Nevertheless the battle also displays the effects
of good tactical discipline on the part of the ambushed force. Although most of the legions were lost, about 10,000 Romans cut their way through to safety, maintaining unit cohesion. This ability to maintain discipline and break out or maneuver away from a killing zone is a hallmark of good troops and training in any ambush situation.


Planning

Ambushes are complex, multi-phase operations, and are, therefore, usually planned in some detail. First, a suitable “killing zone” is identified. This is the place where the ambush will be laid. It's generally a place where enemy units are expected to pass, and which gives reasonable cover for the deployment, execution, and extraction phases of the ambush patrol. A path along a wooded valley floor would be a typical example.

Ambush can be described geometrically as:

Linear, when a number of firing units are equally distant from the linear kill zone.

L-shaped, when a short leg of firing units are placed to enfilade the sides of the linear kill zone.

V-shaped, when the firing units are distant from the kill zone at the end where the enemy enters, so the firing units lay down bands of intersecting and interlocking fire. This ambush is normally triggered only when the enemy is well into the kill zone. The intersecting bands of fire prevent any attempt of moving out of the kill zone.

Preparation

To be successful, an ambush patrol must deploy into the area covertly, ideally under the cover of darkness. The patrol will establish secure and covert positions overlooking the killing zone. Usually, two or more “cut-off” groups will be sent out a short distance from the main ambushing group, into similarly covert positions. Their job is twofold; first, to give the ambush commander early warning of the approaching enemy, and second, when the ambush is initiated, to prevent any enemies from escaping. Another group will cover the front and rear of the ambush position (blocking force), and thus provide all round defence.

Care must be taken by the ambush commander to ensure that fire from any weapon cannot inadvertently hit any other friendly unit (this is known as crossfire).

Waiting

Having set up the ambush, the next phase is to wait. This could be for a few hours, or a few days, depending on the tactical and supply situation. It is obviously much harder for an ambush patrol to remain covert and alert if sentry rosters, shelter, sleeping, sanitary arrangements, food and water, have to be considered; so this should be done in a patrol harbour, away from the site chosen for the ambush. Ambush patrols will almost always have to be self-sufficient, as re-supply would not be possible without compromising their position.


Execution


If time has allowed for it, the ambush force will have prepared their exit; for example, placing land mines to cover their retreat, with the members of the force making, and following, a safe route through the mines. If possible, a subsidiary ambush may be planned along the exit route to catch pursuing troops, and, if available, the egress may be covered by mortar or artillery fire.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0612571

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Samantha Mumba
Date of Birth: 18 January 1983
The Time Machine (2002) .... Mara










http://www.cswap.com/2002/The_Time_Machine/cap/en/25fps/a/00_38

The Time Machine


:38:26
Hello.

:38:31
I'm sorry, I don't understand you.

:38:33
-Do you know my words?
-Yes.

:38:40
Let's talk alone.

:38:42
-The lex, the stone language.
-The stone language?

:38:46
-But do you understand me?
-We all learn it when we're young.

:38:51
They tor'jen. Forget, they forget it.

:38:55
But I teach.

:39:07
What is he saying?

:39:08
They're deciding if we should
throw you in the river.

:39:12
Tell me the truth.
Where do you come from?

:39:17
Well, actually, I'm from here,
just not from now.

:39:21
You see, I built a machine that
allows me to travel through time.

:39:26
I'm from the past.

:39:29
Oh.

:39:48
I told them you hit your head
and you are a wandering idiot.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motive_(law)

Motive (law)

In law, especially criminal law, a motive is the cause that moves people to induce a certain action. Motive in itself is seldom an element of any given crime; however, the legal system typically allows motive to be proven in order to make plausible the accused's reasons for committing a crime, at least when those motives may be obscure or hard to identify with.

The law technically distinguishes between motive and intent. "Intent" in criminal law is synonymous with mens rea, which means no more than the specific mental purpose to perform a deed that is forbidden by a criminal statute, or the reckless disregard of whether the law will be violated.[citation needed] "Motive" describes instead the reasons in the accused's background and station in life that are supposed to have induced the crime.

Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of being able to do it; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000794----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 37 > § 794

§ 794. Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government

(a) Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appliance, or information relating to the national defense, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, except that the sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the jury or, if there is no jury, the court, further finds that the offense resulted in the identification by a foreign
power (as defined in section 101(a) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978) of an individual acting as an agent of the United States and consequently in the death of that individual, or directly concerned nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large-scale attack; war plans; communications intelligence or cryptographic information; or any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy.

(b) Whoever, in time of war, with intent that the same shall be communicated to the enemy, collects, records, publishes, or communicates, or attempts to elicit any information with respect to the movement, numbers, description, condition, or disposition of any of the Armed Forces, ships, aircraft, or war materials of the United States, or with respect to the plans or conduct, or supposed plans or conduct of any naval or military operations, or with respect to any works or measures undertaken for or connected with, or intended for the fortification or defense of any place, or any other information relating to the public defense, which might be useful to the enemy, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(c) If two or more persons conspire to violate this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

(d)
(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—

(A) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation, and

(B) any of the person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.


[ Sue Rahr & David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer the cowardly violent criminal and the established national traitor against the United States federal government & Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State & David George Reichert & Sue Rahr staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely
Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










1973 film "High Plains Drifter" DVD movie:

01:12:14


The Stranger: What are you going to do with those?

Sarah Belding: Defend myself.

The Stranger: Against what?

Sarah Belding: It's no secret what you did to Callie Travers.

The Stranger: Did?

Sarah Belding: The other day in the stable.

The Stranger: As I recall, she enjoyed that quite a bit.

Sarah Belding: I promise you, I won't.

The Stranger: Well, you flatter yourself, lady.

Sarah Belding: I flatter myself?

The Stranger: Yeah, I'd love to oblige you, but a man's got to get his rest sometime.