Sunday, June 27, 2010

Combat landings.




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33


Viper - Space

Apollo: All right, you know the drill, people: scatter formation. Keep 'em off the civvies, and don't stray beyond the recovery line.

Galactica - Command

Tigh: Watch the ammo hoists on the main guns. You've got a red light right there!

Duella: We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties.

Gaeta: Basestar's launching raiders.

Duella: Colonial one is ready to jump.

Gaeta: All civilian ships away, including Colonial one.

Adama: Recover fighters, stand by to jump.

Viper - Space

Apollo: Combat landings.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


Believe me - when George W. Bush talks about “taking care” of the troops - you don’t want any of that business. He’s already “taken care” of over 3,000 of them and he almost got me too. And still I am being blocked from going home. He has certainly "taken care" of me because I pointed out his criminal activities against me.

My guess is that my real memories were erased and I was sent into Microsoft simply to monitor their behavior. At some point though, I began to take charge of the operation, whatever that means. I knew I was supposed to be doing something; I just wasn't entirely sure what I was supposed to be doing. I don't think the people who blanked my memory understood what was happening in my mind. They didn't erase everything. Something remained; probably something that processes symbolism. I can't quite articulate my thoughts on that subject. But there was also something that bridged the gap between my real life and my artifical identity. Probably something to do with both identities served in the military when Ronald Reagan was President.

My guess is that I was sent into Microsoft because I was going to be judging their criminal activities. All I was supposed to do was sit there and watch them. The thought occurred to me yesterday that before my memory was erased, I was appointed some kind of role as a federal judge in the U.S. government. Essentially, Microsoft-Corbis is gambling that, with the help of their accomplices such as George W. Bush, if they can obstruct as long as possible this investigation into their criminal activities, there is a greater chance they and their accomplices such as George W. Bush won't be prosecuted for their capital crimes.

A good example is that set up out there near Redmond on the trail when that guy shoulder'd me, trying to cause me to wreck or to punch him in the face after I got up from the wreck he caused. Microsoft-Corbis wouldn't show that part of the video at their trial; they would only show the part of me punching the guy.

I still remember that day because something really triggered my awareness just before the incident. There was something about the way those two people were going to bracket me as I rode past them and something about how I passed a jogger shortly before them that was approaching them and would be facing us as I passed through the two people bracketing me. Later I consciously understood it was no coincidence because I impacted with that guy too hard. I was amazed afterwards that I didn't crash. I was knocked upright on my bicycle seat, my right hand was knocked off the handlebar, and my foot was knocked out of the pedal my shot was clipped to. And a large bruise formed on my right arm a couple days later. But that was the kicker to it all. He was just too tense when we impacted and that was because he leaned into me. I am certain video of that incident will turn up at some point.

After I veered off to the other side of the trail and dropped my bike into the dirt before I fell over, I felt fortunate that no other bicyclist had been passing my left at that moment. I was routinely passed by other cyclists on that stretch of the trail. I was pretty mad when I stopped and got even more agitated because I turned around and the guy was approaching me.

I found myself feeling less threatened after a few moments though and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike. I think the deciding factor was something as simple as realizing he was shorter than I was. Something about that combined with where he stopped in front of me and wasn't making any threatening body movements, I lost the urge to pound him into the pavement. In hindsight, that's probably what they were trying to get me to do so they could record that on video. I thought about stopping into the Redmond police to report the incident but I did not. Little good it would have done as I am quite certain they are all on the Microsoft-Corbis payroll. I found myself wondering a while back about why the Redmond Police Chief was fired around the time I moved into that apartment in Redmond in 2003. I wonder if she was fired because she was opposed to Dave Reichert and his Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-sponsored death squad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]