Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Sat, June 26, 2010 7:12:06 PM
Subject: Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 19, 2006


And DAMN if "Superman Returns" doesn't start off with something similar to what I wrote the other day. The shuttle stays connected to the carrier aircraft and takes them both up higher into the atmosphere. I wrote something about the Pegasus doing that to the Stargazer in 1994, presuming that happened to me.

"Superman returns from nowhere to save shuttle from destruction"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 19, 2006


The pilot of that commerical airliner, who seemed familar, seemed to be wearing the uniform and rank insignia, similar to that of a U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander, of a Major in the U.S. Air Force.

Superman was able to save those people in that burning, disabled aircraft from dying in the crash. I was not.

Why is that important to me? Why does that means something to me? Why does that make me sad? Why does the word "sad" not enough begin to describe how I feel about that scene?

Who am I?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_53

WarGames


:53:01
I woke up the president. I told him
we were under attack by the Russians.

:53:05
You know what an idiot that makes me
look? Not to mention the general.

:53:09
I think we're being a little naive here.

:53:11
There is no way a high-school punk

:53:13
can put a dime in a telephone
and break into our system.

:53:16
He's got to be working
with somebody else.

:53:18
He fits the profile perfectly.
He's intelligent, but an underachiever.

:53:22
Alienated from his parents.
Has few friends.

:53:25
Classic case
for recruitment by the Soviets.

:53:28
What does this say
about the state of our country?

:53:30
I mean, have you gotten any insight
as to why a bright boy like this

:53:35
would jeopardise the lives of millions?

:53:37
He says
he does this sort of thing for fun.










http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_42

Back to the Future


:42:50
Marty, how long have you been in port?

:42:53
Excuse me?
- I guessed you're a sailor.










[ George Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of
Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 334 days

334 = 167 + 167

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/17/1959 ( David Koresh ) is 167 days



From 3/4/2002 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 1670 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/29/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "My Favorite Martian" ) is 1670 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 16046 days

16046 = 8023 + 8023

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 8023 days



From 8/14/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "No Way Out" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 6986 days

6986 = 3493 + 3493

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:actor Will Smith ) is 3493 days



From 3/21/1962 ( Matthew Broderick ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 16263 days

16263 = 8131 + 8132

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 8131 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 8132 days



From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 15199 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/12/2000 ( United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush because I am the first Commanding Officer of United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 15199 days



From 10/28/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) is 2177 days



From 4/21/1954 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Morrison central figure 1995 US TV series "Space: Above And Beyond" as United States Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel "Tyrus Cassius McQueen" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 19154 days

19154 = 9577 + 9577

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/22/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood Part II" ) is 9577 days



From 12/8/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 1026 days

1026 = 513 + 513

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Father Goose" ) is 513 days



From 7/29/1958 ( United States NASA formed ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 17594 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/4/1983 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-6 Challenger spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 8797 days



From 7/7/1980 ( date hijacked from me:Michelle Kwan ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 9580 days

9580 = 4790 + 4790

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/13/1972 ( date hijacked from me:my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record ) is: 4790 days



From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 10899 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/4/1989 ( the 2nd Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Bill Gates-Libyan-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist forces during this World War 3 battle against the United States federal government ) is 10899 days



From 7/2/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard 2" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 5933 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 12/31/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States of America Privacy Act of 1974 - Public law 93-579 ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 11595 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/30/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Misery" ) is 11595 days



From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 9932 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is: 9932 days



From 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is: 9206 days

9206 = 4603 + 4603

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is: 4603 days



From 10/21/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Bat*21" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 6552 days

6552 = 3276 + 3276

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" features central figure Los Angeles Police Department homicide detective Lieutenant "Columbo" ) is 3276 days



From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 11289 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/12/1994 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama as a scheduled terrorist attack murders Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson former wife of OJ Simpson ) is 11289 days



From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 10346 days

10346 = 5173 + 5173

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 5173 days



From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) To 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 5 days 9 weeks 33 years

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 9/29/2006 ( United States Navy SEAL Michael Anthony Monsoor murdered by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis and to protect other illegal commerce activity by Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis ) is 15 days 9 months 33 years

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Monsoor

Michael A. Monsoor

Master at Arms Second Class Michael Anthony Monsoor (April 5, 1981 – September 29, 2006) was a U.S. Navy SEAL killed during the Iraq War and posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.



http://www.navy.mil/moh/Monsoor/BIO.html

Petty Officer Second Class (SEAL)

Michael Anthony Monsoor

April 5, 1981 – Sept. 29, 2006

Petty Officer Second Class Michael Anthony Monsoor was born April 5, 1981


Petty Officer Second Class (SEAL) Michael A. Monsoor will receive the Medal of Honor posthumously in a ceremony at the White House April 8, 2008. He will receive the award for his actions in Ar Ramadi, Iraq on Sept. 29, 2006. On that day, Monsoor was part of a sniper overwatch security position with three other SEALs










http://www.history.army.mil/html/moh/iraq.html

Medal of Honor Recipients

Iraq


*DUNHAM, JASON L.

Rank and Organization: Corporal, United States Marine Corps


*McGINNIS, ROSS A.

Rank and Organization: Private First Class, United States Army


*MONSOOR, MICHAEL, A.

Rank and Organization: Master-At-Arms Second Class (Sea, Air And Land), United States Navy


*SMITH, PAUL R.

Rank and Organization: Sergeant First Class, United States Army










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motive_(law)

Motive (law)

In law, especially criminal law, a motive is the cause that moves people to induce a certain action. Motive in itself is seldom an element of any given crime; however, the legal system typically allows motive to be proven in order to make plausible the accused's reasons for committing a crime, at least when those motives may be obscure or hard to identify with.

The law technically distinguishes between motive and intent. "Intent" in criminal law is synonymous with mens rea, which means no more than the specific mental purpose to perform a deed that is forbidden by a criminal statute, or the reckless disregard of whether the law will be violated.[citation needed] "Motive" describes instead the reasons in the accused's background and station in life that are supposed to have induced the crime.

Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of being able to do it; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hoax

hoax

something intended to deceive or defraud

An act intended to deceive or trick.

Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.