Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 7:48:32 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-02 - Water 10/25/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-102.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X02 - WATER

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Galactica - Hallway

Apollo: I can't stop thinking about the Olympic Carrier.

Adama: That was three days ago. It's ancient history under these circumstances. Leave the second-guessing to the historians.

Apollo: But don't we have a responsibility? I mean, as leaders, don't we have an obligation to question our actions to... I don't know, to make sure the decisions that we make are the right decisions.

Adama: We did what we had to do, son. A man takes responsibility for his actions, right or wrong. He accepts the consequences and lives with them. Every day.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










From 2/22/1976 ( The Point Of No Return - my nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship and I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 9/24/1995 ( premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is: 7154 days

7154 = 3577 + 3577

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 3577 days



From 10/14/1972 ( United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and I was first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) To 9/24/1995 ( premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 8380 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 8380 days



From 7/27/1972 ( first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and I was primary test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) To 9/24/1995 ( premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 8459 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 8459 days



From 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) to 9/24/1995 ( premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is: 6404 days

6404 = 3202 + 3202

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 4/21/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3202 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)

TV series 1995-1996

Release Date: 24 September 1995 (USA)

Plot: Earth is embroiled in a desperate war against invaders and this series focuses on one squad of marines involved in it.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inertia

inertia

Physics. a. the property of matter by which it retains its state of rest or its velocity along a straight line so long as it is not acted upon by an external force.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_%28physics%29

In physics, motion means a continuous change in the position of a body relative to a reference point, as measured by a particular observer in a particular frame of reference. Until the end of the 19th century, Isaac Newton's laws of motion, which he posited as axioms or postulates in his famous Principia were the basis of what has since become known as classical physics. Calculations of trajectories and forces of bodies in motion based on Newtonian or classical physics were very successful until physicists began to be able to measure and observe very fast physical phenomena.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion

Newton's laws of motion are three physical laws which provide relationships between the forces acting on a body and the motion of the body, first compiled by Sir Isaac Newton.


Newton's laws of motion describe the acceleration of massive particles. In modern language, the laws may be stated as:

First Law

If no net force acts on a particle, then it is possible to select a set of reference frames, called inertial reference frames, observed from which the particle moves without any change in velocity. This law is often simplified into the sentence "An object will stay at rest or continue at a constant velocity unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force".










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-02 - Water 10/25/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-102.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X02 - WATER

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Galactica - Command

Tigh: Commander, we're ready to extend the water boom.

Adama: (to Roslin) Excuse me. (leave with Tigh)

Tigh: How's it going?

Adama: Oh, boy... I feel like a...

Adama & Tigh: Tour guide?

Adama: It shows, huh?

Tigh: Well, she was a teacher. Probably sees all this as one big educational experience.

Roslin: He thinks I'm a total idiot, doesn't he?

Apollo: What? Uh, no, sir- no.










From 11/15/1966 ( United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) to 10/8/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "When Hell Was in Session" ) is: 4710 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is: 4710 days



From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 10/8/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "When Hell Was in Session" ) is 3792 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 7/20/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 3792 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080127

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

When Hell Was in Session (1979) (TV)

Release Date: 8 October 1979 (USA)

Plot Summary: This film describes Navy Commander Jeremiah Denton's 7 and a half years as a prisoner of war.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Astral Queen - Command

Zarek: Who voted for Laura Roslin? You? Did you vote for her?

Apollo: She was sworn in under the law...

Zarek: The answer is: no one voted for her. No one! And yet she's making decisions for all of us, deciding who lives and who dies. Is that– is that democracy? Is that a free society?

Apollo: What is it you want from me? You want me to say she shouldn't be President? We need a government. We need rules. We need a leader.

Zarek: We need to be free men and women. If we're not free, then we're no different than Cylons! They call you "Apollo".

Apollo: It's my call sign.

Zarek: Apollo 's one of the gods, a lord of Kobol. You must be a very special man to be called a god.

Apollo: It's just a stupid nickname.

Zarek: Son of Zeus. Good with a bow, god of the hunt... and also a god of healing. Now, a god can reconcile those two opposing forces. But a mortal has to pick one side or the other. Have you picked a side, Apollo?

Gaeta: (on comms) Astral Queen, Astral Queen, this is the Battlestar Galactica. Commander Adama wishes to speak to Mr. Zarek. Please, respond

Zarek: Zeus is calling. (on comms) Commander Adama, Tom Zarek. How can I help you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/07 1:27 PM
6/30/2004 was the day I told Microsoft I wanted my job back. The HR person said something about talking to my "network."

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001966828_whycostco28.html

Monday, June 28, 2004

the former president arrives here Wednesday [ 6/30/2004 ] to autograph copies of his book, his first scheduled stop will be the discount retail warehouse Costco in Issaquah.





http://www.news.navy.mil/search/print.asp?story_id=13996&VIRIN=&imagetype=0&page=1

6/30/2004

“I have friends in college who are looking for summer work; I’m on an aircraft carrier," said Midshipman 2nd Class Chris Pogue of Chesapeake, Va. "I spent time with a SEAL [Sea, Air, Land] team last year. Not a lot of people get to do these things. I get to watch F-14s {Tomcats} land right next to me. How amazing is that?”

Aboard Kennedy, the 20-year-old was exposed to navigation, conning, chart work and engineering. His running mate, Air Traffic Controller 1st Class Paul Greenough taught the political science major a great deal about air traffic control at sea.










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD movie:

00:53:47


US Navy USS Nimitz CVN 68 SH-3 Sea King helicopter pilot: Boss, 36.

US Navy USS Nimitz CVN 68 air traffic controller: Go ahead, 36.

US Navy USS Nimitz CVN 68 SH-3 Sea King helicopter pilot: We got two survivors and now we're waiting to pick up CAG.

US Navy USS Nimitz CVN 68 air traffic controller: CAG? What the hell is he doing in the water?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


And that is why they have kept me in hibernation and why others have tried to kill me and to get me killed. Because of what I know. Of what is locked up in my hibernating mind.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-03 - Bastille Day 11/01/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-103.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X03 - BASTILLE DAY

Original Airdate: January 21, 2005 (USA)


Galactica / Colonial one - Over Comms

Adama: We’ve jammed his transmissions.

Roslin: A little bit late for that, every ship in the fleet heard that broadcast.

Adama: It doesn't matter.

Roslin: It does matter. He's trying to bring down the government.

Adama: No one's going to take it seriously.

Roslin: You have something to learn when it comes to public opinion, Commander. Tom Zarek is a name with weight, a very sympathetic figure, a legend, almost. 20 years in prison, over a matter of principle.

Adama: He's a criminal and a terrorist, people aren't gonna give him credence.

Roslin: Don't be so sure, Commander. Rebellions are contagious. People are already rioting over the water crisis. We can't afford to destabilize this government right now.

Adama: I agree.

Roslin: When are you going in?

Adama: I assumed you were gonna talk to him first.

Roslin: We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Adama: I said “talk”.

Roslin: There's nothing to talk about. What he wants, I can't give him.

Adama: We're not ready yet. Talking to Zarek give us a little more time.

Roslin: That's what he wants, he wants legitimacy. He wants to be recognized. He wants his crimes validated. I watched President Adar offer him a full pardon if he'd apologize and give up violence as a means of political change. He refused. No commitments, no deals.

Adama: I'll let you know what happens.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33


Daydream

#6: God is watching out for you, Gaius.

Baltar: The universe is a vast and complex system; coincidental, serendipitous events are bound to occur. Indeed, they're to be expected. They're part of the pattern, part of the plan.

#6: Dr. Amarak posed a threat to you. Now he's gone. Logic says there's a connection.

Baltar: A connection, maybe, but not God. There is no God, or gods, singular or plural. There are no large, invisible men -or women, for that matter- in the sky, taking a personal interest in the fortunes of Gaius Baltar.

#6: Be careful: that which God gives he can also take away.

Galactica - Command

Gaeta: 15 seconds.

Tigh: Maybe this time.

Adama: Dradis?

Gaeta: No enemy contacts.

Adama: Keep the clock running.

Tigh: What do you think?

Adama: I think we wait.

Galactica - Command / Colonial one

Adama: Get me the President.

Roslin: (on the "phone") Why this time? Was it something that you did?

Adama: (also on the "phone") We had a new plan, but we didn't have time to implement it yet.

Roslin: Well, we lost that ship during the last cycle, the Olympic Carrier. Did that have something to do with it?

Adama: Possibly. (long pause)

Roslin: Are you there?

Adama: Yeah, I'm here

Rolsin: What do we do now, Commander? I've got people on the verge over here.










[ United States Department of Justice/FBI the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/genoveseCharge.htm

[ THE US DOJ/FBI HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY INFILTRATED BY AND REMAINS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION MICROSOFT-CORBIS-AL QAEDA. AS LAWFUL SUPERIOR AND FINAL AUTHORITY I HAVE ORDERED FELONY INDICTMENTS AGAINST ALL U.S. DOJ/FBI EMPLOYEES STAFF PARTNERS LAWYERS MANAGERS OF ANY CAPACITY. ]

According to a criminal Complaint unsealed today, on or about February 12, 2004, Microsoft learned that significant portions of the source code for both Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 – which Microsoft considers the "crown jewels" of the company – were misappropriated (the "Stolen Source Code") and unlawfully released onto, and distributed over, the Internet without its authorization. That same day, according to the Complaint, GENOVESE posted a message on his Web site, "illmob.org," which announced that he had obtained a copy of the Stolen Source Code and was offering it for sale.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

murder

Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder)










http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/premeditation

premeditation

the act of planning or plotting something in advance, especially an intentional crime










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thievery

thievery


the act or practice of thieving; theft.

something taken by theft.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".


In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ineligible

ineligible


legally disqualified to hold an office.

legally disqualified to function as a juror, voter, witness, etc., or to become the recipient of a privilege.










From 4/21/1926 ( date hijacked from me:my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 28730 days

28730 = 14365 + 14365

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/1/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Armageddon" ) is 14365 days



From 8/14/1958 ( Gladys Presley - mother of Elvis Presley - deceased ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16927 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/7/2005 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal bombs London England with extensive damage and many fatalities and many injuries ) is 16927 days



From 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 7/7/2005 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal bombs London England with extensive damage and many fatalities and many injuries ) is 202 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/3/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Invisibles" ) is 202 days



From 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 7/7/2005 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush-Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal bombs London England with extensive damage and many fatalities and many injuries ) is 202 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/3/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "McHale's Navy"::"The Great Impersonation" ) is 202 days



From 4/18/1943 ( Isoroku Yamamoto - Imperial Japanese Navy commander-in-chief of the Combined Fleet during World War II - deceased - aircraft crash during World War 2 combat ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22524 days

22524 = 11262 + 11262

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/2/1990 ( I walked into George Bush's office and used my fist to physically hit George Bush hard enough in the face to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs under my command in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is a severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China against the United States of America federal government ) is 11262 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 10/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Under Siege" ) is 4452 days

From 10/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Under Siege" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4452 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8904 days

8904 = 4452 + 4452

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/12/1971 ( Morgan Weisser ) is 4452 days



From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States of America Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14523 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier and United Nations sponsored operation to prosecute and convict the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of Olympia Washington- Seattle King County Washington States including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including the guaranteed prosecution and conviction of George Bush & Barack Hussein Obama the established national traitors against the US federal government and their severely treasonous criminal conspirators ) is 14523 days



From 6/3/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::series finale episode "Turnabout Intruder" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12981 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) is 12981 days



From 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:actor Will Smith ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13232 days

13232 = 6616 + 6616

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6616 days



From 5/7/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Dave" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4242 days

4242 = 2121 + 2121

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/22/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Goldfinger" ) is 2121 days



From 3/12/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5 days 9 months 33 years

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 3/12/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6167 days



From 2/24/1947 ( Edward James Olmos ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 10558 days

From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10558 days



From 4/3/1962 ( premiere US TV series pilot "McHale's Navy":: series pilot "Seven Against The Sea" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15599 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) is 15599 days



From 9/14/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"::series premiere episode "Eleven Days to Zero" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14704 days

14704 = 7352 + 7352

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/1/1983 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist destroys Korean Air Lines Flight 007 aircraft and Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist murders all crew and passengers of Korean Air Lines Flight 007 ) is 7352 days



From 1/12/1907 ( Sergei P. Korolev - the chief designer of Soviet Union rockets ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 35769 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/5/2057 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 2000 film "Red Planet" ) is 35769 days



From 8/12/1981 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the Microsoft and IBM Personal Computer 5150 ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8528 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/9/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "TRON" ) is 8528 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 12934 days

12934 = 6467 + 6467

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) is: 6467 days



From 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as 40th President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States of America Armed Forces ) To 1/3/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) is 4366 days

From 1/3/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4366 days



From 11/16/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Skylab 4 space station astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth before leaving orbit in my privately financed spaceship for my 18 January 1974 first landing on planet Venus ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11354 days

11354 = 5677 + 5677

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 5677 days



From 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11049 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/15/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Beverly Hillbillies" ) is 11049 days



From 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8162 days

8162 = 4081 + 4081

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 4081 days



From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11470 days

11470 = 5735 + 5735

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/29/1979 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet Union-Communist causes the Three Mile Island nuclear reactor meltdown incident ) is 5735 days



From 8/6/1945 ( Hiroshima Japan destroyed by atomic bomb code-named Little Boy to end World War 2 hostilities against the United States of America ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 133 days 59 years

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 4/1/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" & United States President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day 1988 including Bataan & premiere US film "Bright Lights, Big City" starring my wife ) To 8/9/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Escape from L.A." ) is 3052 days

From 8/9/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Escape from L.A." ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3052 days



From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15130 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/4/2000 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Space Cowboys" ) is 15130 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first atomic bomb explosion by Communist People's Republic of China ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 7336 days

From 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7336 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10420 days

10420 = 5210 + 5210

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" featuring the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship "HMS Hero" and series filmed primarily aboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Phoebe F42 ) is 5210 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 12/17/2004 ( Barack Hussein Obama & Crown Publishing Group & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10302 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/17/1987 ( I survived the Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Iraq-Communist scheduled terrorist attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG 31 while many other United States Navy sailors did not ) is 10302 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3827295

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: SAT 12/18/2004


Obama lands hefty sum for 3-book deal / For $1.9 million, senator-elect will write 2 for adults and 1 for children

By NICOLE ZIEGLER DIZON

Associated Press

CHICAGO - U.S. Sen.-elect Barack Obama, whose 1995 book jumped onto best-seller lists after his keynote address to the Democratic National Convention, has landed a three-book deal worth $1.9 million.

Crown Publishing Group and Random House Children's Books, divisions of Random House, announced Friday that Obama will write two books for adults and one for children.

He'll be paid an $850,000 advance for each adult book and $200,000 for the children's book, said Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002113----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 103 > § 2113

2113. Bank robbery and incidental crimes


(a) Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or

Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.


(d) Whoever, in committing, or in attempting to commit, any offense defined in subsections (a) and (b) of this section, assaults any person, or puts in jeopardy the life of any person by the use of a dangerous weapon or device, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty-five years, or both.

(e) Whoever, in committing any offense defined in this section, or in avoiding or attempting to avoid apprehension for the commission of such offense, or in freeing himself or attempting to free himself from arrest or confinement for such offense, kills any person, or forces any person to accompany him without the consent of such person, shall be imprisoned not less than ten years, or if death results shall be punished by death or life imprisonment.


[ Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Barack Hussein Obama staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation

The Literature Network

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.