Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cylon Detector




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


1-09 - Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me... 12/13/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-109.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X09 - TIGH ME UP, TIGH ME DOWN

Original Airdate: March 4, 2005 (USA)


Roslin - What'd you find out?

Billy - Dualla couldn't put her finger on it, but yeah. She said he's been acting differently.

Roslin - I could see that myself, he was distracted and unfocused. What else?

Billy - Some scrambled wireless calls he didn't want logged. She didn't know who he called or why. But none of this is damning evidence. The calls could be security related, and his odd behavior could be stress, pure and simple. Exhaustion, paranoia—

Roslin - You're right, it could be any of those things. But what if it's not?

Billy - Madame President, with all due respect, I cannot believe that we're actually entertaining the idea that Commander Adama has been somehow... replaced by a Cylon duplicate.

Roslin - Oh, my gods, Billy, I hope you're right.

Baltar - Is suicide really a sin?

#6 - A mortal one, I'm afraid. But it's not that bad, is it, Gaius?

Baltar - 47,905 people in the fleet. There's 47,905 blood samples. 11 hours to test each one for Cylon indicators. Well, that'll take a while. 21,956 days.

#6 - 60.1534 years.

Baltar - Well, now, let's figure in a few hours for sleep here and there. We'll call that an even 61, shall we? Sure. I'd prefer to kill myself. Commander Adama... are you a Cylon? Tune in tomorrow.