Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hancock (2008)




2008 film "Hancock" DVD movie:

00:56:43


John Hancock: And then my skull healed in, like, an hour. The doctors were astounded and they wanted to know my story. Just like you.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-05 - You Can't Go Home Again 11/15/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-105.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X05 - YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN

Original Airdate: February 4, 2005 (USA)


Unnamed Moon - Inside the Raider

Starbuck: First on the list: seal you up










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"R & R"

12 April 1996

Episode 15 DVD:


00:03:17

US Marine Corps Captain Shane Vansen: Saratoga, we have a wounded pilot. Request immediate attention.

US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Let's get him out of here. I want him in sick bay now.

US Navy aircraft-spacecraft carrier USS Saratoga Doctor: Okay, it's not as bad as it looks. No loss of consciousness. Pulse strong. Respiration a bit weak. No transient amnesia. Mild concussion. Check his pupils every half hour and his pulse rate and give him two pylaphatimines.

US Navy aircraft-spacecraft carrier USS Saratoga Medic: Doctor, this marine's an InVitro.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 3, 2006


Damn. I was going to go down there for the tour. At least I got see the Blue Angels when I was sitting outside VA today waiting for the bus.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD movie:

00:09:06


US Navy Commander "Cowboy" Parker - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron Executive Officer: Three hundred or 500? It makes a difference.










2008 film "Hancock" DVD movie:

00:56:43


John Hancock: And then my skull healed in, like, an hour.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38608

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

The President's News Conference

May 10th, 1985

The Preident's Trip to Europe

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I wanted to share with you this morning some of the more significant results of this trip and to take a few of your questions before we leave for home.

The journey to Europe has involved many highs and, yes, some anguishing moments.










http://www.lyrics007.com/Oingo%20Boingo%20Lyrics/Dead%20Mans%20Party%20Lyrics.html

Title: Oingo Boingo - Dead Mans Party lyrics


Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Chorus
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street










http://www.lyrics007.com/Oingo%20Boingo%20Lyrics/Dead%20Mans%20Party%20Lyrics.html

Title: Oingo Boingo - Dead Mans Party lyrics


I hear the chauffeur comin' to the door
Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat

F-14 Tomcat

Unit cost US$38 million in 1998

The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable geometry wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy's primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006.


Crew: 2 (Pilot and Radar Intercept Officer)










http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#guid=9c131203e208f1a95280bb0e68dbece8a62b75bf

DefenseImagery.mil

DN-SC-92-04284

As seen from the aircraft's rear seat, a Fighter Squadron 41 (VF-41) F-14A Tomcat aircraft comes in for a landing on the flight deck of the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-05 - You Can't Go Home Again 11/15/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-105.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X05 - YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN

Original Airdate: February 4, 2005 (USA)


Unnamed Moon - Inside the Raider

Starbuck: Every flying machine has four basic controls: power, pitch, yaw and roll. Where are yours?










2008 film "Hancock" DVD movie:

00:56:43


John Hancock: And then my skull healed in, like, an hour.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:08 AM
God what a f---ed up dream. Makes me think of being tortured. They put you into a machine and you have to wriggle your way out, centimeter by centimeter and it is beyond claustrophobic and they look for your worst fears and every day they have a new day to exploit your worst fears and this g--damned doesn't even come close - not even g--damned close - to describing how bad it is.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:12 AM
They don't torture you with primarily physical pain, such as beatings, etc. Physical torture is easy to resist. For a while at least. If you are good, you can resist it for a long time. Depends on how far they take it though. But the real bastards look to get in your head and really screw with you. And they have weeks and months and years to just screw with your head and screw with your head because they are lunatics and this doesn't come goddamned close to describing how bad it was.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 8:55 AM
I woke up this time thinking, partially visualizing, flying an F-14 Tomcat over the ocean somewhere. I can almost visualize another F-14 flying on my wing. Suddenly, the other F-14 exploded but I can't actually visualize that part. I think both people parachuted out of that aircraft. Apparently another missile hit my aircraft, blew off the canopy, and knocked me unconscious. Then I can almost see us traveling straight down towards the ocean surface and the RIO in the seat behind me was yelling at me to wake up. I pulled up and engaged the two aircraft that fired at us. One was hit by my Sparrow but the other Sparrow missed. I went in and finished off the other one up close. I returned to the carrier and landed safely, and then passed out from a moderate concussion with blood running out from underneath my cracked helmet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:00 AM
Or the RIO had been knocked out to from the explosion that tore off the canopy. What I was hearing was someone on the carrier yelling at me over the radio to pull up before I crashed into the ocean.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]