Thursday, December 12, 2019

Greta Thunberg, 12-12-2019



https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-rage-of-poop-scoopers.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:30 AM

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The Rage of Poop-scoopers

Too bad it's just all a fad.

People just want to gripe about something, anything.

Your lives are pathetic and meaningless and pointless.

Some of you are gullible enough to desperately cling to the fairy-tales preached to you by scam-artists.

Your anxiety about mortality - because your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless and you know it - forces you to weep about anything new in the mainstream media that sates your fatalism.

Kids stand up and cheer and rage at her rallies because they need an outlet and they arrive there in their soccer-mom's polluting SUV and they go back home and scoop more poop from their parasite little yap dogs.

And nothing changes.

Just a fad.

Phony people need phony causes.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:30 AM Wednesday, December 11, 2019 ]











light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-01s.jpg



light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-02s.jpg



light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-05s.jpg



light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-09s.jpg



light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-11s.jpg



light-of-my-life-2019_00h-01m-17s.jpg









date-differ_kerry-burgess_12-12-2019_1.jpg, Kerry Burgess








From 8/10/1945 ( Wikipedia: the Japanese government announced that a message had been sent to the Allies accepting the terms of the Potsdam Declaration provided that it "does not comprise any demand that prejudices the prerogatives of the Emperor as sovereign ruler." ) To 12/12/2019 ( ) is 27152 days

27152 = 13576 + 13576

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/2003 ( Greta Thunberg ) is 13576 days



From 8/10/1945 ( Robert Goddard dead ) To 12/12/2019 ( ) is 27152 days

27152 = 13576 + 13576

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/2003 ( Greta Thunberg ) is 13576 days



From 10/29/1949 ( Harry Truman - Statement by the President Upon Signing the National Military Establishment Appropriation Act ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 19763 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/12/2019 ( ) is 19763 days








Independence Day (1996) Movie Script

(from internet transcript)

President Thomas Whitmore: This isn't happening fast enough! Get 'em outta there!








Posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011

The time traveler effect would seem to be distinct from what I call the couter-paradox effect but I have been think these past hour or two about how I have sometimes made references that suggest the two notions are the same. Or I think I have made them synonymous in my writings.

The reality of that notion in my mind is that what I call the 'time traveler effect' is what happens around me because there are people who are possession of information I give to them as a result of me being a time traveler. I give them information from the future when I time travel back to the past.

The counter-paradox effect, as I call it, is what happens to me to ensure that I generate information that is consistent with the information I deliver to the past when I time travel to the past. What that means is that I must make certain observations because if I do not make those observations then how can that information exist as information that was transferred by me the time traveler to the past? I wrote about that recently with my observations about destiny.

So what I think about a great deal over these past weeks and months and years is about the people who possess the information that I transfer from their future to my past when I time travel. They cannot be affected by what I call the counter-paradox effect because they are aware of what is going to happen, according my time travel communication. The same cannot be said about me when I make observations that are the result of their actions that are the result of information I provide to them as a time traveler. As I write, I do not describe the details of certain observations I make. That means those recipients of my time traveler communications have a wide latitude in what ever actions they take that are consistent with their personal mission goals, which is part of the support structure for me the time traveler.

So to summarize a point I have been thinking about for a while the difference of the 'time traveler effect' and what I call the counter-paradox effect seems to be relative to the state of the information that is involved. A time traveler effect occurs because I transfer information to different time periods because I am a time traveler. This summary is not comprehensive of certain scenarios I have thought of before or it does account for those scenarios; I can't really think it through very well right now. The effect that I call a counter-paradox is what happens to me because I have not yet traveled through time. I think that is completely thought through at this point. I am not yet a time traveler. But I do become a time traveler. The counter-paradox effect is what, as it most basic level of explanation, is what ensures I become a time traveler. Since I become a time traveler then reality must be consistent with the information I transfer from the future to the past.








From 6/2/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Obsolete Man" ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 13576 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/3/2003 ( ) is 13576 days



From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/3/2003 ( ) is 2142 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/14/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "The Forgotten Man" ) is 2142 days



Other post by me, Kerry Burgess: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-cliff-massgreta-thunberg-power-hour.html


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10361418/bio

IMDb

Greta Thunberg

Biography

Born January 3, 2003 in Sweden

Birth Name Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg









light-of-my-life-2019_amazon-prime_00h-00m-00s.jpg


- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12/12/2019