Wednesday, December 04, 2019

The Feed



For me, a sudden moment of clarity.

Then a moment of conflict.

Clarity of understanding the pointlessness of stopping to make this note.

And yet, this seems really funny to me.

And I ask myself: Who am I even trying to talk to?

There is LITERALLY no person I talk to.

Ever.

At any time.

There is literally no person.

And I'm okay with that, Boomer Charon Valerii.

So what is the point?

I've worked with this blog for so long I've forgotten the point.

I'll never get back the days when I can yell at the people on the live tv news and they will *not* know I'm yelling at them.

No matter how eloquently I state that with my superior genius *you* will never understand.










the-feed_season1-ep1-2019_00h-41m-48s.jpg









twitter_nasa_11-29-2019_1.jpg









google-search_peloton_12-04-2019_1.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 12/04/2019