Monday, December 16, 2019

What Lies Ahead


Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 07/03/07 4:34 AM
Some of these paparazzi-bastards on television are sometimes presenting a startle response when I quickly makes a gesture at the television screen.










https://twitter.com/Kerry_W_Burgess

Astro_Spook

@Kerry_W_Burgess








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 8:35 PM

To: Nancy Pelosi

Subject: Fw: Sleep journal 5/13/06

I wasn't writing very much as this point about my new thoughts, although I did start writing a lot in my journal about it around this time. I think back and I was primarily puzzling over my memories of the places I "remembered" that I used to live. I think it was actually Wexford Drive that got me thinking that my memories were completely false. I started searching on the internet for something about Wexford and I found something right away and even before I began reading about John Barry, I knew that the detail about Wexford was going to have some profound meaning to me. I also think there is some part of my true identity that is very bored and has been locked into a room with only a small window to try to yell through. The people who locked me in there are at least now standing outside the door and listening to me as best they can but I don't understand why they won't let me out.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2007 excerpt ends]








http://www.tv.com/shows/wayward-pines/where-paradise-is-home-3076477/trivia/

tv.com

Wayward Pines Season 1 Episode 1

Where Paradise is Home

Aired May 14, 2015 on FOX

Quotes

Pam: Mr. Burke? I know you can hear me. Since you are my very favorite new patient, I'll make you a deal. Be a good sport, come on out. I'll give you a present. The present is anesthesia for your surgery, Mr. Burke. I hope you understand that the sedative I gave you upstairs will render you unconscious... any moment now. If you don't come out and surrender, I promise you won't roll into surgery right away. You'll wake up on the operating table, but you won't be able to move. And this is because of the monster dose of suxamethonium I'll have administered. The only movement you'll be capable of is blinking. The surgery will take hours, and you'll be awake, alive, and alert for every agonizing second. I know you can hear me, Mr. Burke, because I'm standing outside the room where you are hiding, hiding in a corner, hoping I'll walk blindly past.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790548/quotes

IMDb

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

What Lies Ahead (2011)

Quotes

[first lines]

Rick Grimes: [Rick speaks into the walkie-talkie for in case Morgan can still hear him] I guess I'm losing hope that you can hear me. But there's always that chance, isn't there? That slim chance. It's all about slim chances now. I tried to do everything right, keep people safe. I tried, Morgan. I tried. Our group's smaller now. We lost another, day before last. It was her choice. I won't say I blame her, but she lost faith. The CDC was a dead end. I met a man there, a scientist. He told me something. He told me... It doesn't matter.


- posted by Kerry Burgess 06:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 12/16/2019