Monday, December 02, 2019

Give up, Astronaut



Typical of a conspiracy of the Ether, I almost bought a telescope on Amazon a few hours before I even knew this production even existed.

I started off a short-while ago to cancel my subscription to Hulu and I noted this title and decided to watch it first.

The telescope was very tempting. But I hate debt. Not that it's very expensive but would have to charge it if I wanted it. Seems like a great deal, though. Along with the Cyber-monday deal, a 15% rebate on my credit card. If I were to purchase it, which I am not. I've been wanting for a while a telescope I can adapt my camera to but I am cautious about making a poor choice for purchase, not to mention I don't want to spend money I don't have. I also have a serious problem with light pollution on my patio. And I don't have a car to drive around to find a dark-site for a heavy telescope.

Watching this means more to me than would to you. Means less than nothing to you. Because it's not about you. That's all that's important to you. You and your feeble little mind are the center of your own dim-wit Universe.

At this point, I've decided this blog is more about me than *anything* else. Better for me, in this state of isolation that is the most complete any free-man in the United States can experience, I can only guess, better to publish my thoughts in a public forum than to sit here and....All I can remember in the years 2005 and 2004 and years before that. When I felt as thought I was experiencing the same level of outward openness just by writing anything on my private computers, in my private email. The only thing that's changed is that in the year 2005 I started this blog. From then to now, and each successive day in between, nothing has changed. My efforts every waking hours has been for the same purpose.

If the purpose here was some sort of half-ass plan to jog memory of my fugue-induced brain then that seems to be complete failure. Because certainly by now, by virtue of the fantastic evidence I have provided proving fantastic activities of a secret and protected life, certainly by now I would have had at least a few actual memories return to conscious memory.

Sure, perhaps that's what my sleeping dreams are, but I do not know. I would expect something different.

And how long before it finally happens? Another 30 years? What's the point of that? I struggle here day after day only to finally remember something that causes me at 80 years old to have a fatal heart-attack.

Irony is a much over-used word in this whiner-society that is the United States of America but that seems to be a good example of irony, if that happened in the future.

AND YOU KNOW IT'S 5 AM because the mindless droning of "Exactly!", Timmy, has started broadcasting over the local tv news station from the antenna up there on Tower (Krell) Mountain. You were "Like, exactly, like, for sure, like".








Time here now: 10:00 AM Friday 22 December 2017 Pacific Time USA

Excursion plans postponed indefinitely due to personal [ injury ] experienced just after midnight earlier today.









astronaut-2019_00h-11m-21s.jpg



astronaut-2019_00h-11m-23s.jpg








From 12/22/2017 ( referenced below here in text by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 581 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/6/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Executive Order 11358—Inspection of Income, Excess-Profits, Estate, and Gift Tax Returns by the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives ) is 581 days



From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle homeless shelter ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 5158 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/17/1979 ( premiere US TV series "House Calls" ) is 5158 days



From 9/18/1951 ( premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) To 6/10/2005 ( ) is 19624 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 19624 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 9941 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/20/1993 ( premiere US TV series "Time Trax" ) is 9941 days



From 7/11/2015 ( referenced below here in previous blog post by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 8285 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/1988 ( ) is 8285 days



From 3/8/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 Guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex Operator, USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 11462 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/21/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Lawless" ) is 11462 days



From 8/5/1961 ( Six Flags Over Texas opens to the public ) To 7/26/2019 ( ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7890550/releaseinfo

IMDb

Astronaut (2019)

Release Info

USA 26 July 2019

Storyline

Angus is an elderly widower in a dysfunctional family. When a billionaire announces a competition that grants three individuals a chance to fly in space, Angus sees his chance to live out a lifelong dream. Lying about his age, Angus successfully enters the competition, and wins one of the three spots.

Full Cast & Crew

Richard Dreyfuss ... Angus








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/our-legend-predicts-such-danger-and.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:48 PM

Saturday, July 11, 2015

"Our legend predicts such danger and promises that the Wise Ones who planted us here will send a god to save us"








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate

Kerry Burgess added 5 new photos.

Monday, December 25, 2017 at 4:25 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes

[Lecturing in class]

Indiana Jones: Archeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it's truth you're interested in, Dr. Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall. So forget any ideas you've got about lost cities, exotic travel, and digging up the world. We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and "X" never, ever marks the spot.

excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/09/rules-of-acquisition-dear-phoebe.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:00 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Monday, September 30, 2019

Rules of Acquisition, "Dear Phoebe"

My official United States Navy records, the only military records I have and that cover the period of time from May 1983 to May 14, 1990, indicate my deployment on the USS Wainwright CG 28 to the Persian Gulf, also known as Arabian Gulf, ended on 07/11/1988.

Corroborated by evidence I've discovered on the USS Wainwright Veterans Association, the way I remember it we returned to homeport in Charleston, South Carolina, on 07/09/1988.








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

A few minutes later, I looked at the clock.

A few minutes after 12:30 AM

I had gotten out of bed and walked to the bathroom here in my tiny apartment and flipped on the light.

Standing there y mind is churning over something. Normal, it seems, every thing seems normal.

The recessed ceiling fan is what I noticed first. Very loud noise.

My subconscious mind seems about to ask me: Why are my eyes closed? Why is there such bright light beyond my closed eyes.

My brain is telling me I am still standing upright.

The ceiling fan is very loud. Something very important is circulating in my thoughts. My eyes are closed. There is bright light beyond my eyes.

I am not standing upright.

I am actually crumpled up on the floor between the toilet on the wall on the right-side.

The fall never registered in my mind. As I dropped to the floor one of my appendages must have slammed down the toilet lid seat and that never registered in my mind when it happened.

First order of business, stand up. Vague sense of pain begins in my right leg.

Limp into other room and glance at clock: 12:34 AM.

Lie in bed for a long time with teeth clenched shut afraid to take any ibuprofen and in a futile effort to fall back to sleep.








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

These are the best nights outside here in Spokane during winter.

The low clouds reflect the city lights. The fresh snow falling from the sky. The cold fresh air.

Walking, limping outside to carry out the trash I wanted to walk around and practice more of night-time photography but that is now too painful and I should probably stay off my feet. There should be more chances later if the weather reports are accurate.








Kerry Burgess, December 27, 2017 1:22 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

5 days after the 22nd and my foot still hurts like a sonofabitch from being crumpled up on the floor. And still bruised. I thought I had broken it. Yesterday I noticed for the first time where my right elbow must have scraped the wall.








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 11:45 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

I'll try him on the radio. Andy. Andy, do you copy? Andy, can you hear me? Andy?

'Can you hear me? Hello? This thing working? 'I'm dinged up pretty bad but I think I'll be OK.'

Where are you hurt?

Goddamn, those bastards bite hard.








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 11:42 am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

FLASHFORWARD

White To Play

Television series episode 2 season 1

(from internet transcript)

***
MARK: Hey.

WEDECK: Yes.

MARK: Since we're running down details, why don't be circle back on what you saw?

WEDECK: I told you. I was in a meeting.

MARK: Yeah, but like Demetri said, I can't just take your word for it.

WEDECK: What?

MARK: In my flash-forward, gunmen were coming into the office. If you were in a meeting, you were here which means you might have seen something.

WEDECK: But I didn't see anything.

MARK: How can you be sure?

WEDECK: What?

***
***
***
***
***
***

FLASHFORWARD

White To Play

Television series episode 2 season 1

(from internet transcript)

***
[Wedeck is seen unconscious and leaning against the bathroom stall wall.]

WEDECK: When I woke up, I didn't know what happened. [flash shown] I banged my head against the side of the stall. I was a little out of it.

[Wedeck wobbly exits the stall. An agent is unconscious, kneeling on the floor with his head in the urinal bowl.]

WEDECK: [real time] Rafalski was in the john as well. [flash] What? [reality] Son of a bitch was drowning. [flash] Ugh! Ahh!

[Wedeck pulls Rafalski out of the urinal an the two men slide on tile floor.]

MARK: What'd you do?

WEDECK: What do you ting I did. [scene from flash of the CPR] I gave the poor bastard mouth to mouth.

[Mark tries not to laugh. Wedeck is angry.]

WEDECK: You speak about this, e-mail, text, fax, twitter, whatever, to anyone, I will transfer you to the ass end of the cornfield so fast your head will spin. Do you understand what I'm saying?

MARK: Yes, sir.

WEDECK: Get out.

MARK: [whispering] Mouth to mouth?

WEDECK: Get out!








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 11:03am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

FlashForward

Pilot

Television series episode 1 season 1

[Mark looks at his watch.]

MARK: What are you doing up, sweetie? It's after midnight.

***
***
***
***
***
***

Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes

Marty McFly: [outside the lab door] Doc, you gotta listen to me.

Dr. Emmett Brown: [opens the door to the lab] I've had enough practical jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!

[closes the door leaving Marty outside]

Marty McFly: No, wait, Doc. Doc. The-the-the bruise on your head, I know how that happened. You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet and you were hanging a clock, and you fell and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor,

[somberly]

Marty McFly: which is what makes time travel possible.

[Doc opens the door and looks at Marty with a stunned look on his face]

***
***
***
***
***
***

Back To The Future (1985)

Doc Brown: After I fell off my toilet... I drew this.

Marty: The flux capacitor.

Doc Brown: It works ! It works ! I finally invent something that works !

Marty: You bet your ass it works.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/so-joe-biden-walks-up-behind-server-and.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:40 PM

Thursday, November 14, 2019

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb

Devil (2010)

Quotes

Ramirez: [seeing ghostly face on monitor] You see it?

Lustig: Yeah, look, that's just... That's just grain in the image. That's, you know, it's a mistake. It's like when people see Jesus in a pancake or something.








Kerry Burgess, December 22, 2017 1:26am

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

FlashForward

Pilot

Episode # 101

[Opening scenes]

[The episode commences with the aftermath of a car accident. There are horns beeping in the background. A man awakens in his vehicle that is flipped on its roof. The man is startled and pants heavily. The windshield is shattered and pieces of glass are falling on him. Smashed grapefruit are strewn on the street. The man is wearing a Kevlar vest and is breathing heavily. He is trying to gain his bearings. In the background there is the sound of a woman screaming. Her screaming continues as he seeks a way to exit his vehicle. The man grunts and groans as he climbs out of the car via the driver side window, accidentally grabbing the pipe from the muffler and burning his right hand. He is wearing a handgun and badge. He is Mark Benford, an FBI agent. There is a body lying in the street against the curb. The sound of car security alarms blare amongst all the cries for help. A woman is kneeling next to the unconscious man and is calling out for help. ]

WOMAN: [sobbing] Please help me! Please! [screaming] Someone! Please! Please!

[Man shouts indistinctly]

MARK: Demetri! Demetri!

[As Mark looks around there is chaos everywhere. The roadway has crashed vehicles everywhere. One vehicle is on top of a convertible sports car and only the driver's left arm of the driver is exposed. A man exits a car, engulfed in flames, and runs amok.]

***
***
***
***
***
***

FlashForward

Pilot

Episode # 101

DEMETRI: You know what? We should start writing these stories down.

JANIS: Yeah.

DEMETRI: I mean, the “Post" has a circulation of what, a million?

WEDECK: A million, yeah.

DEMETRI: How many other people were reading it then too? We gotta start comparing stories.

MARK: Yeah, it's not just the "Post." It's all the other news outlets. Seven billion people caught a glimpse of the future. Maybe just one of them knows why this happened.

***
***
***
***
***
***

Dying of the Light (2014)

There's no reason to be alone in this.
- So what is prescribed?
- Usually serotonin inhibitors...
Zoloft, Paxil... or antidepressants.
But those are drugs for crazy people,
manic-depressives. That's not me.
Okay, let's get that clear.
That's not who I am.
Look, these medications address
the behavioral symptoms.
- Not the disease?
- That's correct.









DSC02665.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2019 Spokane



- posted by Kerry Burgess 05:10 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 12/02/2019