Saturday, December 14, 2019

Modern Problems



Air Traffic Controller. Dubrovnik.

Dang. I wasted most of an hour scanning through titles trying to find anything that I could watch and not have to stop and make another blog post here.

I've wanted for a while now to watch the video for the 1981 Chevy Chase film "Modern Problems".

Before today, I would have said that I'm sure I've watched it before.

Watching it now, video paused to make this note, that I may or may not post before or after watching the entire video, I'm not certain I have ever watched it.

Possibly 30 years ago it was on the big screen tv on the mess-decks when I was out at sea in the 1980s and I remember half-paying attention to it. But who knows. None of it so far is really all that familiar.

But I'm watching this stuff and I am *anticipating*.

That's *why* I continue making these blog posts.

I have *credible* reason to digest these stories (*you* do not have credible reason) and I am anticipating something fantastic happening to me.

And that makes sense.

Makes sense because of the fantastic *allegations* I've made here and hypothesized about.

Fantastic but yet still not in my conscious memory.

As though I cleared out everything to get ready for something much bigger and much better.

And so there is something *mildly* fantastic happening already.

But it's not really that fantastic.

I've counted two scenes so far, paused now in the video at the 28 minute point, that reminds me of a sleeping dream earlier today.

Later, early this morning I created a compelling report after watching a "Mannix" episode. I worked on it for hours today, adding to the pile of several I've started in recent days and not posted among the hundreds of others. Not sure if I'm going to post it.

In that sleeping dream I woke from today, early this morning, the elevator worked fine. No problems. Went right where I needed it to.

Now I'm waiting to see if there is one other consistent detail in this video that matches what I saw in the sleeping dream. At least two scenes have already reminded me.

As I've written before, I decided that everything fantastic that I've alleged about the 1990s associated with me and my theoretical secret, authorized activities *began* after July 19, 1989. Shortly after that, I left the United States on my ship in the United States Navy and we deployed overseas. The final port-of-call for my ship was Dubrovnik, Croatia. I wasn't there. That was the only port that ship went to without me on it. I had left the ship at the previous port, Monaco, to travel by airplane back to the United States.

In those days after being treated at the VA hospital back in the year 2005, events that have direct and continuous bearing on my activities on each day afterwards through today, I had a lot of unexplained thoughts. Thoughts that began to corroborate themselves with my research - and only by *chance* was I finding that corroboration because much of it I wasn't looking for - and one of those thoughts - ridiculous to even write about, is that I survived a horrific plane crash on 07/19/1989. Ridiculous. I just can't shake it.

I'm going to watch more of the video "Modern Problems" before I publish this note.

A few hours ago, before watching this video, I had started thinking of something similar to that airplane-ashtray scene. I had bought a few months ago an ornament that is the ship from Star Trek: Discovery to use for practicing my digital camera hobby. That's what I was going to do next, with string attached to it, trying to think of ways to make the string, which is filament I purchased at the same time, less visible.








From 12/25/1981 ( premiere US film "Modern Problems" ) To 7/22/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess from my official records United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle: "Mr. Burgess checked into Urgent Care this AM complaining" - Psychiatry Emergency Services, Puget Sound HCS ) is 8610 days

8610 = 4305 + 4305

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/16/1977 ( Elvis Presley dead ) is 4305 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/4/2003 ( Paul Ray Smith the United States Army soldier and posthumous notable recipient of the USA Medal of Honor was killed in action ) is 14507 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2005 is 14507 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 7/22/2005 is 5300 days

5300 = 2650 + 2650

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/3/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"::"What Do You Do When the Boss Says, "I Love You"?" ) is 2650 days



From 2/4/1955 ( premiere US film "Dear Phoebe"::"Mind Over Muscle" ) To 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 14507 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/2005 is 14507 days



From 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 7/22/2005 is 3924 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/31/1976 ( the so-called "Face on Mars" photograph released to the public by US NASA ) is 3924 days



From 12/12/1942 ( the fictional date setting 1946 film "Somewhere in the Night" ) To 7/22/2005 is 22868 days

22868 = 11434 + 11434

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 11434 days



From 3/15/1956 ( premiere US film "Forbidden Planet" ) To 12/3/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Stay With The Dead" ) is 14507 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/2005 is 14507 days



From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/22/2005 is 4295 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/6/1977 ( The Washington Post "Mind-Control Quartet Subpoenaed by Senate After No-Show" ) is 4295 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 7/22/2005 is 11661 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Earth: Final Conflict" ) is 11661 days








https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000062/bio

IMDb

Elvis Presley

Biography

Born January 8, 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA

Died August 16, 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA (cardiac arrhythmia)

His autopsy detected ten different drugs in his bloodstream.

Elvis Presley died at age 42 on August 16, 1977 at his mansion in Graceland, near Memphis, shocking his fans worldwide.








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

Elvis Presley

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the evening of Tuesday, August 16, 1977, Presley was scheduled to fly out of Memphis to begin another tour. That afternoon, Ginger Alden discovered him in an unresponsive state on a bathroom floor. According to her eyewitness account, "Elvis looked as if his entire body had completely frozen in a seated position while using the commode and then had fallen forward, in that fixed position, directly in front of it. [...] It was clear that, from the time whatever hit him to the moment he had landed on the floor, Elvis hadn't moved." Attempts to revive him failed, and his death was officially pronounced








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082763/releaseinfo

IMDb

Modern Problems (1981)

Release Info

USA 25 December 1981

Full Cast & Crew

Chevy Chase ... Max Fielder










modern-problems-1981_00h-38m-11s.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/bio

IMDb

Phoebe Cates

Biography

Born July 16, 1963 in New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name Phoebe Belle Cates








Modern Problems (1981)

00 hours 38 minutes 13 seconds (Amazon Prime video)

Barry: I don't need an emergency room. That's ridiculous. Can I get a second opinion here? I feel terrific, OK?









10800_DSC00829 hospital .jpg, Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC00829 hospital_crop .jpg, Kerry Burgess


- posted by Kerry Burgess 3:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 12/14/2019