Sunday, December 15, 2019

Meanwhile... Episode 3


The pending reports continue piling up.

What's the urgency?

Feels like urgency. In my mind. Constantly driving me to publish my reports. A constant need in my mind to continue publishing details that track the line of thought I've established.

Well, I want to think of something else now.

Watching another installment of this fabulous serial production (it's 'frames', not "footage") the notion hits me again with sudden clarity: only the dimmest of dim-wits could read my reports and posts here and not see there is a compelling pattern happening out there in the world.

For the longest, I tried with all my strength, here at this stupid desk, to control it.

The effort is not mine alone.

Other people are working on something fantastic and it's not just some story sold to slack-jaw yokels sitting around binge-watching mindlessly the pretty pictures of the latest video production.

There is a prescience that only *I* have provided evidence.

One day, maybe, I'll get my imagery and video of snowfall perfected. Today I'm thinking I've got to forget about that automatic focus. It would work very well but I don't have the correct location environment for it. I need to practice more with the manual focus. Aperture setting also. We get a heavy snowfall total through the winter here but there aren't enough occurrences of those big, heavy flakes such as today.

Anyway, somebody out there knows the future. And I mean, really knows the future. You're too much of a dim-wit, wishful-thinker to ever understand.

There have been some very clear, convincing examples I've discovered. I was thinking to myself: well, why is there not more of those?

I was thinking also recently again about my theory of the *point* of this is to create a historical record. My part is to document an event I haven't the first clue about.









the-expanse_season4-ep3-2019_00h-38m-40s.jpg


- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 12/15/2019