Thursday, December 05, 2019

Meanwhile...



The LAST THING this planet needs is science that significantly extends the life of human beings.

Humans are PARASITES to this planet, vain, narcissistic monkeys who need - in their delusions - to believe they are created in the image of their Imaginary Friend With The Beard Who Ridiculously Lives In The Clouds.

Well, their so-called God must be also a parasite, some form of rodent is my guess.

Too many polluters who do *nothing* but pollute and whine and crap out more polluters and pollute more.

Sheesh, these lameoids on live television are unbelievably annoying. They just get worse and worse. "Enthusiasts". Freaking annoying amateurs. They must be trying to make Mr. Timmy Exactly look better.

I am personally trying to think of ways to reduce the content I publish on my blog. Some of the content I publish here is better on Twitter. But I stopped using Twitter. Maybe I will create a new account. Incredibly, my other blog is STILL at zero page count. Nothing really new on there, that I can recall, but it was my attempt to break away from the past decade-and-a-half and focus on a topic that I THINK is the whole point is why I am still here struggling day after pointless day.

Not really sure why I feel the need for an audience of my work. Still believe with certainty however that will be explained at some point in the future, the reason why I think people should be aware of the content I publish. Which is obvious. It's a true, credible public interest. However, LAST thing I want is to be the center of a media circus. I started my blog specifically because of my perceived loss of privacy.

So many people here in the United States of America, whiners all, will deliberately and knowingly break the law if they believe they have somehow been treated unfairly.









stargate-1994_00h14m32s.jpg



stargate-1994_00h14m36s.jpg



stargate-1994_00h14m44s.jpg



stargate-1994_00h14m46s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 06:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12/05/2019