Sunday, May 01, 2022

Today is 05/01/2022, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess: 05/01/2022

So many sleeping-dreams I became of aware of during the morning today while asleep.

Doesn't seem imporant to try to describe, although a few of the visuals will probably stay with me for a while and I wonder how those visuals relate to what I am now observing after waking and sitting here at this desk.

One scene that doesn't seem worth the time to describe is a recurring element, among several that I experienced.

In that recurring element, I am back in the house I owned in South Carolina. As always, there are variations. I'm looking out a window. I see an old, stylishly vintage, yet covered in rust, automobile drive along the side of the house, on the wrong side, as the concrete-driveway leading to the carport was on the other side in reality. The driver stopped at a small structure in the backyard, which also did not exist. The person is Batman. Is actually a female. She is unloading from the vehicle a very heavy living-room coffee-table. I'm looking down a floor above at a window and suddenly I see a black garbage plumment down from a floor above me and very nearly miss Batman on the ground below. I duck back inside the house so that when Batman looks up, doesn't blame me. I see another one drop and miss Batman. I can't remember anything else after that in that segment.

There was also the recurring element of corridors, passageways, hallways, but this time I don't recall any malfunctioning elevators. Doesn't seem much point to describing a lot of details. Things were changing and that only I was aware. I was unaware of how I got there in that place and then I saw it happening to other people. They were changing to people in different circumstances, only I remaining aware of their previous circumstances. I was walking up stairs and through corridors in an unfamiliar house, where I wasn't permitted to be, and I was looking at details and numbers and dates and making notes so that I could try to determine if the enviroment alterations were occurring with any pattern discernible. I reached the outside door again and walked outside and a woman in a black bikini stretched out on a pool-chair-recliner saw me at the same moment I saw her and I quickly turned around towards the opposite direction to flee from trespassing. That's all I can recall of that segment

Many times during sleep, I have sleeping-dreams of the work I perform during the day here at this stupid desk.

Today, I awoke with the certainty of a specific calendar-date

Over what seemed to be a period of several hours this morning while asleep, I was telling myself to remember the specific calendar-date 08/22/2019

I thought about it several times during sleep. I wanted to remember that specific calendar-date, which was unfamiliar to me, as well as a combination featuring the familiar 12/07/1984.

I do all this stuff because of my belief that these are clues that will get me out of here.

One visualization I don't care about describing stays with me as I establish the content for this note. I remember telling a person that I was trying to purchase Stinger missiles. Apparently that was because of the siege from the sky I had seen earlier. The person I spoke to responded about how that wouldn't help. Don't know what I was seeing. Wasn't good though. Let's call them Gauss rounds in rapid fire from orbit to the ground surface below









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes

[looking at an old picture of the Ark]

Colonel Musgrove: Now, what's that supposed to be coming out of there?

Indiana: Lightning. Fire. The power of God or something.









From 6/12/1981 ( premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 8/22/2019 ( ) is 13950 days

13950 = 6975 + 6975

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/1984 ( premiere US film "2010" ) is 6975 days










2022-05-01_1









The Passage

season 1 episode 8

GUILDER: Thank you. Thank you, everyone, for gathering together here on such short notice. I'll be brief. Your work here has been nothing short of heroic. I want you to know that your government sees you. That I see you. But we've come to an end for most of you. As of today, you're all relieved of duty. You can go back to your lives and your families. I've authorized bonuses for everyone as a thank-you for your service. And I know how last days go, so you have my blessing to party, but let's keep that to off-shift hours, okay? Thanks for your service, fellas.









posted by me, Kerry Burgess 09:24 AM Pacific-time USA Sunday 04/24/2022

"The Passage" by Justin Cronin, book one of "The Passage" Trilogy

Chapter 13

Grey.

He was on L4. On the monitor, the glowing shape of Zero.

Grey. It's time.

He remembered then, remembered all of it at last: his dreams and all those nights he'd spent in Containment, watching Zero, listening to his voice, hearing the stories he told. He remembered New York City and the girl and all the others, every night a new one, and the feel of the darkness moving through him and the soft joy in his jaw as he flew down upon them. He was Grey and not Grey, he was Zero and not Zero, he was everywhere and nowhere. He rose and faced the glass.

It's time.









"The Passage" by Justin Cronin, book one of "The Passage" Trilogy

Chapter 13

he knew at last what the tenth rabbit was.

The tenth rabbit was him.









"The Passage" by Justin Cronin, book one of "The Passage" Trilogy

Chapter 14

"What did you say?" Richards said, and then he heard - both of them heard - the sound of the alarm. The one that was never, ever supposed to ring









From 12/24/1976 ( premiere US film "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" ) To 5/1/2022 ( TODAY, Sunday ) is 16564 days

16564 = 8282 + 8282

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/6/1988 ( premiere US film "Short Circuit 2" ) is 8282 days



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 4:13 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 05/01/2022