Sunday, May 15, 2022

Today is 05/15/2022, Post #2





Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in my head?









Somewhere in the Night (1946)

George Taylor: That's a joke because six months ago I woke up in a hospital. That's where babies are born, in a hospital. Only this was different. It was in the South Pacific, and it wasn't the maternity ward. My jaw was wired. I couldn't talk. I couldn't ask who I was. I... I nearly went nuts. Then I found my wallet. There was a letter in it. No name. No signature. Just a letter. It - It told me about myself. It told me good. From then on I lived with that letter. It went around in my head like a crazy squirrel on a hopped-up treadmill. I was scared, and I was sick. Sick to my heart at what the letter said I was like... and scared of anybody finding it out. Scared I'd find it out myself. I didn't want to know anymore. So I kept my mouth shut. I got away with it, got my discharge. And I thought maybe I could start with a brand-new scorepad. But you can't just throw away - How many years of living? I don't even know. Do you know what it's like, Christy, to be alone in the world? Really alone in the whole world. A billion people, and every one of them a stranger. Or what's worse, not a stranger. Somebody maybe who knows you, hates you... wants you to die.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes

Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.









The Walking Dead - "Days Gone Bye" - television series premiere episode - season 1 episode 1 - Sunday 31 October 2010

(from internet transcript)

Bedroom - House

Rick wakes up in a house and sees Duane with a baseball bat.

Morgan: Got that bandage changed out. It was pretty rank. What was? The wound?

Rick: Gun shot.

Morgan: Gun shot? What else? Anything?

Rick: Gun shot ain't enough?

Morgan: Look, I ask and you answer. It's common courtesy, right?









From 6/12/1946 ( premiere US film "Somewhere in the Night" ) To 6/17/1987 ( premiere US film "Full Metal Jacket" ) is 14980 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) is 14980 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 5040 days

5040 = 2520 + 2520

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/26/1972 ( United States patent US3693535A is awarded for Mr. Coffee brewing device) is 2520 days



From 1/7/1909 ( the first airplane pilot's licenses were issued by Aero-Club de France ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 29960 days

29960 = 14980 + 14980

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 14980 days



From 6/2/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Obsolete Man" ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 16594 days

16594 = 8297 + 8297

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Small Arms Operator & Roving Security Patrol, USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy ) is 8297 days



From 10/23/2002 ( United States Public Law 107-248 legislated the creation of the United States Medal of Honor Flag ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 4340 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Happy Days"::"Hollywood - Part 3" ) is 4340 days



From 12/3/1945 ( courts-martial begins against Charles McVay ) To 11/7/2006 ( as Kerry Burgess, from my official documents from United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) is 22254 days

22254 = 11127 + 11127

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/20/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::"Sugar Dirt" ) is 11127 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 12134 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/22/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"The Fifth Race" ) is 12134 days



From 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 844 days

844 = 422 + 422

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/29/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Shore Leave" ) is 422 days



From 12/17/1933 ( Oskar Potiorek dead ) To 12/22/1974 ( from New York Times newspaper: Huge C.I.A. Operation Reported in U.S. Against Antiwar Forces, Other Dissidents In Nixon Years ) is 14980 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 14980 days



From 12/14/1984 ( premiere US film "Starman" & premiere US film "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 7998 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/26/1987 ( IMDb.com: premiere US TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::series premiere episode "Encounter at Farpoint - Part 1" ) is 7998 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/7/2006 ( ) is 5297 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::series finale episode "The Return of Starbuck" ) is 5297 days



Progress Notes

TITLE: PSYCHIATRY CARE ( USA VA hospital, Seattle )

DATE OF NOTE: NOV 07, 2006 @ 16:10

activity: calm, intense stare









http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231840/Geronimo

Encyclopædia Britannica

Geronimo

Geronimo, Indian name Goyathlay (“One Who Yawns”) (born June 1829, No-Doyohn Canyon, Mex.—died Feb. 17, 1909, Fort Sill, Okla., U.S.), Bedonkohe Apache leader of the Chiricahua Apache, who led his people’s defense of their homeland against the military might of the United States.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes

Private Rafterman: [laughs] Hey Joker, we ought to put you up for the congressional medal of... ugly! Ha-ha!

Donlon: Hard core man, fucking hard core.









Happy Days

"Hollywood" Part 3

Season 5 Episode 3

AIRED: 9/20/77









The Walking Dead - "Days Gone Bye" - television series premiere episode - season 1 episode 1 - Sunday 31 October 2010

(from internet transcript)

Morgan: Just shot?

Rick: As far as I know.

Morgan: Hey… Just let me…

Morgan feels his forehead.

Morgan: Feels cooler now. Fever would have killed you by now.

Rick: I don't think I have one.

Morgan: Be hard to miss.

He pulls out a knife and shows it to him.

Morgan: Take a moment, eh? Look how sharp it is. You try anything… I will kill you with it, and don't you think I won't.

Rick stays still and Morgan cuts him free.

Morgan: Come on up when you're able.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 10/30/10 4:22 AM

I awoke from a nap a few hours ago and the dream I awoke from had me sneaking across a city street intersection and night and I seemed to be dragging my bed sheets and blanket behind me but I have been wondering if that was actually a parachute because I am aware of straps that were attached to me and the material that was dragging across the pavement behind me. I remember thinking that I should pick it up because I had to sleep on it and it was dragging across the pavement which seemed to be wet from rainfall. I am aware of stuff happening before that point but even since waking up from the dream those previous details were too vague to remember. What I seemed to be doing was going to the other side of the street and I was going to stop there and there are details associated with that part that I have not been able to figure out. I almost seem to recognize the place I saw in the dream and I could locate it on the map of Seattle. I saw a hill that was to my right as I crossed from one side of the street to the other and there was something about the headlights I started to see from cars coming down that hill and I was going to wait there for some reason. I am not certain about the sequence but I think the next scene was of me sleeping in a tree and I think that was in the same area at the side of the road where I had crossed the street to get to. I was there to wait for the cars to come down the hill. There is one place I think could be that same place I saw in the dream but then I started thinking of another place that is similar but I cannot now recall that second place I started thinking of.

10/30/10 4:30 AM

That was somewhere over near the Seattle Arboretum. That hill I saw, I think, was the route I took when I rode my bicycle on that sixty mile loop around the Lake Washington. I didn't think of that until I started looking for that place on the map.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/04/10 1:22 AM

A pleasant dream about an elevator has left me, after waking up from the nap, want to watch the 1991 film "Drop Dead Fred" and I might do that in a day or two.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/08/10 10:40 AM

I awoke from a long nap and the dream I had before waking is intriquing. The dream is fading but I have been wondering if the dialog in the dream is a clue to details in my journal. The closest I found after a quick search is listed below. That scene though is completely unassociated with the scene I saw in my dream, I thought after my search results brought it up. It is consistent with some details in the dream though, the first is the vague beginning where I had been extremely drunk one night and then the next night is the time of the last part of the dream. The dream is fading now but I recall that I was on the Microsoft campus, which actually seemed to be that Microsoft facility in Issaquah where I worked and the buildings on the outside were similar but the buildings seemed to have a different purpose or at least the areas I was in during the dream. In that vague beginning there were a place that served alcohol and I am certain where that place would be located in reality but then there seemed to be police coming the next night because another group of people were causing too much of a public ruckus. I was sitting someplace nearby and I seemed to be writing to my mother in email that I had stopped in there and I had only drank one marquita and I was having trouble remembering how to spell that word correctly. Then I was over in the next building which seemed to be the one I had worked in reality and that seemed to be some kind of large game room or some kind of receational area and I was walking through there and I overhead a woman talking on the telephone as she sat on a seat next to the wall. I forget the precise wording but she said "I have come to a decision" or "I have made a decision" and I have a sense she was talking to a young daughter or young sister and that decision was that she was going to take her with her when some kind of evacuation order was given. I was intriqued by that comment and so, while I was walking towards a specific destination, I decided to loop around through some other doorways and hallways so that I would walk in front of her because when I overheard her talking I could only see the back of her head and I didn't know who she was. I walked around to do that I was very aware that surveillance cameras in the ceiling were watching me all the time and I was very aware that surveillance would see me as I identified that woman. I was also very obviously walking out of my way as I did that. I walked in front of her and I only made a quick glance and then I kept walking and I made another loop around to look at her again but she was gone and there was a guy sitting there in that place she had been and that is very vague now but as I try to remember I am left with the sense that he was a zombie but that is only based on the expression on his face. I don't remember the precise steps I took after that but then I was at another point in that building and I saw that woman again and she was going into another room and I sat down at a table outside that room and in the hallway and she said something to me that I do not now remember and I think she chuckled because I was not looking at her as she spoke as she might have thought I was trying to talk to her and then I think I said something but she had already turned away and then she came out of the room and over to where I was sitting and she might have made some more comments that I have now forgotten. She said something about how I had made the "atmosphere" for them. There are other details she said but that was the last thing she said. I cannot recall if this happened in the dream or just after I awoke but I said that my name was 'Kerry' and I extended my hand and she responded that she thought my name is 'Tom.' I am not certain of the sequence, as to whether this scene was the very last or had happened shortly before all that but I was walking through a hallway and something about the title on a newspaper caught my eye and I forget now any of the text but I think it was something to do with 'Miami.' I also had a brief glimpse of that actor who portrayed the Iraqi on the "Lost" television series and there was also some kind of large color print image that was consistent with that dialog by that woman and that image is very vague now but it seemed to be some kind of diagram about the main compenents of some kind of habitation design. After I awoke, I wondered if that woman represents some kind of non-human super intelligence that is communicating to me.









by me, Kerry Burgess: 11:20 AM Monday, November 08, 2010

Maybe I am not the real Kerry Burgess or the real Tom Reagan but I am now God and I am in a composite version of the body of Kerry Burgess who was the clone of Tom Reagan.

I am not in this actual fight because I am here only to judge and I am here in Seattle because I am here to judge the wicked and Seattle is infested with the wicked.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/15/10 11:49 AM

In a dream that was, I think but am not certain now having been awake for a while, just before waking, I was walking through a large shopping mall but the scenes I can remember made it seem to actually be an office building and I was mainly walking through hallways. There were some scenes outdoors, as though on a walkway that was part of that building but yet there was a lot of plant growth and other foilage fairly close by and in the distance. I made my way to my destination and many details I have now forgotten, but at the point where I was at my destination, where there were other people mingling about, I was clearly wearing my uniform that clearly designated my standing as a United States Navy Fleet Admiral. I could clearly see the shoulderboards on my shoulder, after I took off the dress blue uniform jacket and there was clearly the gold layering over the shoulderboards as well as the silver stars, which were not arranged in a single line through the center of the shoulderboard. At that point, I seemed to be just walking around and I overheard a group of people that were saying something and I don't remember the precise words of there conversation but what I remember now is they seemed to be saying something about extraterrestial beings and that was intriquing to me so I sit down behind them and close enough so I could overhear what they were saying. I vaguely recall they seemed to be discussing how the aliens appear in their physical form. There also seemed to be some discussion about me personnally and of my status as United States Navy Fleet Admiral but I am not certain if that was the same people but it seemed to be the same people but I write this now and that seems to confusing because I was right there close to them as they talked. I could clearly see that I was wearing my uniform to signify my five-star officer grade but I also still have a clear vision from the dream that my identification card signifying only that my rank was a E-4. I have thought about that a few times since waking up but I now decided to record these observations because that might not signify a paygrade but something about my function similar to the US E-4 airborne command and control aircraft.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/15/10 12:05 PM

After that point where I was listening to those people talking and where I was looking at my uniform, I saw myself walking back up some kind of long ramp that was part of that hallway system that I had been walking on to get to my destination, which seemed to be outside. As I walked back through there I began to understand that I did not know how to get back and I ran into a dead end at one point that I think was a kitchen. There were several paths through the hallways so I took a methodical approach to trying to find my way back to where I was trying to go, which was never established in the dream, or at least not that I can now recall.









The Walking Dead - "Days Gone Bye" - television series premiere episode - season 1 episode 1 - Sunday 31 October 2010

(from internet transcript)

Morgan: Hey, mister, do you even know what is going on?

Rick: I woke up today. In a hospital. Came home, that's all I know.

Morgan: But you know about the dead people, right?

Rick: Yeah, I saw a lot of that. Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks.

Morgan: No… Not the one's they put down… The one's they didn't. The walkers. Like the one I shot today. Cause he would have ripped into you. Try to eat you, take him some flesh at least. But I guess if this is the first you're hearing, I know how it must sound…

Rick: They're out there now, in the street?

Morgan: Yeah. They're even more active after dark sometimes. Maybe it's the cool air or… Hell, maybe it's just me firing up that gun today. But we'll be fine long as we stay quiet. Probably wander off by morning. Well, listen… One thing I do know… Don't you get bit! We saw your bandage and that's why we were afraid of. Bites kill you. The fever… burns you out. But then after a while… You come back.

Duane: Seen it happen…









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes

Private Joker: Are those... live rounds?

Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes

Private Joker: The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 09:55 AM Pacific-time USA Sunday 05/15/2022